Tuesday, February 16, 2010

"The Martian Chronicles" The Settlers (1980)




http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=MV002619310000&sid=63537&sn=KOMODT2&st=201002161300&cn=114

excite

The Martian Chronicles (1980)

114 KOMODT2: Tuesday, February 16 1:00 PM

1980, NR, **1/2, 03:20, Color, English, United States, Made for TV

In Ray Bradbury's story, an astronaut makes a journey to Mars to search for the members of two previous expeditions.

Cast: Rock Hudson, Roddy McDowall, Darren McGavin, Gayle Hunnicutt, Bernie Casey, Christopher Connelly Director(s): Michael Anderson





http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0080242/episodes#season-1

IMDb

Episode list for

"The Martian Chronicles" (1980)


Season 1, Episode 1: The Expeditions

Original Air Date—27 January 1980

Season 1, Episode 2: The Settlers

Original Air Date—28 January 1980

Season 1, Episode 3: The Martians

Original Air Date—29 January 1980





http://us.imdb.com/title/tt1266008/

"The Martian Chronicles"

The Settlers (1980)

Original Air Date: 28 January 1980 (Season 1, Episode 2)










}}}}} JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Saturday, May 13, 2006 1:49:58 PM

Subject: Sleep journal 5/13/06

In an office, my boss's boss, was telling me that I had made history today. She said something about me proving how a single person can make a difference. She handed me some stuff including a chain that you use for dog tags. I was looking at it and there was something about it being too long, or needing to have some links taken out of it. I don't recognize me boss's boss, but my boss was familar. The senior person told me that my boss appreciate's people that are passionate about their work, after I was commenting on how much I enjoy my work.

I have also been thinking today again about the distinction between free will and mind control. The exhausting part about all this, as really with any kind of direction, is from rejecting the advice I don't want to follow. That is the stuff I don't remember, the advice or direction I didn't want to follow.

{{{{{










}}}}} JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Saturday, April 1, 2006 9:32:54 PM

Subject: Sleep journal 4/1/06


I wish I had written down these dreams shortly after I awoke. I don't remember as much detail now. But I think that illustrates how I am sensing the difference between these foreign or manipulated dreams and what would be normal dreams. I think the foreign dreams stay with me longer. I remember more of their detail. I can visualize the details in those dreams longer than I can the dreams I think of as normal. I still don't know if they are reading information to me or if they are simply reciting words that I construct into something that makes sense to me. When I had a recent dream with my so-called imaginary girlfriend the other day, I can still almost hear her voice. I don't know if that means she was literally talking while I was asleep, or that I just have heard her talking enough to be able to assign her voice to any suggestion that the dream manipulator attributes to her.

This morning I dreamed I was traveling down a four-lane road towards Shelton. I was on a bicycle but I was effortlessly traveling at 75 mph. I thought to myself that I should be wearing a helmet. Then I was on a dirt road. There was a turn I needed to make to go up to the mountains I wanted to go to, but I was traveling at 58 mph and wouldn't be able to make the turn so I kept going until I slowed down enough to turn.


In this dream today, there was still some ice and a little snow around, but it all seemed to be thawing, as in a spring thaw. The road was muddy. I vaguely remember some people or a person being around there but I can't remember any details.

{{{{{