Thursday, April 14, 2011

"and when it was done, they were cold, so cold"




"and when it was done, they were cold, so cold, it seemed impossible they could ever be warm again. When he walked into a meeting the hysterical babble ceased"










What is funny is how when an evil force has begun to dominate the surface of this planet then its dominance will try to force its world view onto me and my perception. I saw that again today.

I thought to myself, almost as though my thoughts were being coaxed, that I should think of myself as - I just cannot remember what I started to write here.

Essentially, I am immune. There were apparently a few of us who were the original incubators. I resisted. I fought them.

"Them" has has always been here. "Them" has been here on this planet Earth before humans even existed.

Oh yeah, I remember at least some of the reason I wanted to make this report, as I am close to finishing a twelve pack of Corona Extras, is because of my Crucifixion Theory, which I have thought about for several months.

The crucifix is a symbol that even I recognize as being associated with Jesus Christ. When did I learn about that? Apparently from the Sunday School attendance that my surrogate mother insisted on enough times for me to learn something on that subject.

I guess that I also learned as a result of that Sunday School influence, perhaps as a natural result of curiosity later in the form of simply reading further on the subject, that the crucifix was a device used to brutally kill thousands of people for the crimes they were charged with and the crucifix is only recognizable today as symbol because Jesus Christ was also brutally killed on that device.

I find my point hard to develop at this point, perhaps because of the beer, probably. But there is also my Crucifixion theory. That theory is that the evil force that dominates this planet is after the six billion people - human beings - that dwell on this planet. How many are there? Six billion? Seven billion? That evil force wants them all. The purpose of the crucifix was to influence the majority. The people, for example, of the crew of the television series "Battlestar Galactica" will be the first that evil force, of which I have no personal control over and never did, will crucify first, of a group. They have to commit crimes before they are crucified. I was not even aware of what crimes they were committing before they started committing those crimes and all I could do was to inform them they were committing crimes. A few were crucified as warning to the masses. Somehow an evil force is based itself in that message.

It is pissed off that some of us - a very few of us - are guaranteed to escape.

We escape only knowing that we tried to help other avoid being brutally killed.