Saturday, April 16, 2011

Keys and Deputy Marshals and Marine Corps captains




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: July 29, 2006


it reminds me of that day sitting in Gas Works Park last year......Food all around me, people sitting next to me, sitting there probably to get them in a photo with me, with their hamburgers and milkshakes, with me starving wondering why the hell these people are doing this to me.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 29 July 2006 excerpt end]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 12/05/06 3:06 AM
There was that day I have written about several times where I walked something like 25 miles down to Gas Works Park along the Sammamish/Burke Gilman Trail. A social worker had given me a bag of groceries earlier that day, but by then I had lost interest in food, having gone for over half of days in the prior month without eating and then when I did eat, it wasn't much. It took me 12 hours to limp down there with my plantar fasciitis in my right foot screaming, much as it does today having flared up again. I sat down there in that park for 24 hours, thinking that surely something was going to happen. But knowing that the zombies were up to no good as I sat there next to people eating hamburgers and milkshakes, probably for their momento photo's they could sell later on eBay or some other kind of zombie bullshit they were all up to.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 5 December 2006 excerpt end]










http://www.online-literature.com/bible/Matthew

The Literature Network


Literature Network>The Holy Bible>Matthew

Matthew


16:19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.