Friday, April 29, 2011

Courage Under Fire (1996)




When I first started to watch this video under the not-so-free section of the Comcast On Demand free movies section I told myself that I was not going to make any observations and reports about it today. Maybe tomorrow but not today. Then I watched some of it and I told myself I was going to wait until I watched the complete video and then I would make some observations. Now I am about one hour ten minutes into this anti-American George Bush homosexual-Communist Nazi propaganda drivel and I had to pause the video.

There is a reason Denzel Washington is the star of this film and a specific reason he has starred in other works of anti-American Nazi propaganda drivel such as this film.

Do you know what that is? Have I give you dolts enough information to know why that is?

Personally, I think this about me and me being personally equipped with reasons to never mourn for the human race. I think some kind of evil force that has existed on this planet is soon going to end the human race and I am specifically the one who is being equipped with the mental equipment to know that the human race did not have the mental courage to survive. That is why this all is happening. There is a certain irony, I think to myself, of me starting to think about all this applies to me. Maybe 'irony' isn't what I am looking for here. Or maybe it is. "Why me." I don't know. I have had several bottles of beer and the notion I try to articulate is fleeting, other than the notion I have described so far. I am being equipped with the mental equipment to deal with the consequences of existing after some force beyond my control has decided to end the human race. Survivors remorse. That must be it. They are equipping me with protection against that. And the irony part, or at least one part of it, is that you are all providing that equipment. You are the dolts who are killing yourselves. You don't have the mental equipment to survive.

Denzel. Do you know why that is?










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0115956/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Courage Under Fire (1996)

Country Date

USA 12 July 1996










http://www.cswap.com/1996/Courage_Under_Fire/cap/en/2_Parts/a/00_12

Courage Under Fire


:12:21
Colonel Serling's here, sir.

:12:23
Ban.

:12:25
I'm not talking to you.
Won't even come to my anniversary party?

:12:28
You and Sylvia have been together,
what, one month?

:12:31
The way she danced with that marine,
it won't last another week.

:12:34
It may be my last anniversary party.