Thursday, April 14, 2011

The sneaky disquise of official important public notification




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/06/07 11:54 AM
It makes me think of how I have been thinking that I was on that 1st of 4 flights into the comet and I crashed just as I was at the very edge of the coma. My bomber-ship was destroyed by the impact with a large boulder and I had to transfer back to the Orion ship in the distance with the thrusters on my space suit. Or so I assume I had suit thrusters. I might have had to construct something there on the spot. Whatever it was that I used, I was essentially a football being kicked towards the Orion ship and I probably found myself thinking it was nothing less than a miracle that I hit the ship and made it back inside. I don't remember any of that consciously though. Just thoughts in my mind that I can almost visualize.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/06/07 12:15 PM
It's similar to that scene in "Mission To Mars" but what is important, to me at least, is that when I saw the movie when it premiered, I noted that scene was very similar to a lot of thoughts I had been imagining of doing something like that myself in space, but of course, that made no sense to me.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 6 November 2007 excerpt ends]