Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Atwood Dry Cleaners




I sure did like her. I don't think I was writing a journal back then but if I had been I would have described here as "shiny." There was something shiny about her, as though she sparkled in my mind. Only one day did I see her and she did not have that sparkle did I even start to contemplate that notion of "shiny." I can think of one other woman that I thought of that way, since 1998, but I cannot recall if I started to think of her as "shiny" before that day with the other woman, but that other one was before the woman who I thought of as from Vietnam. I say that I thought of her as being from Vietnam because I think that is what she told me at first. After a while, I think she told me she was from Thailand, although you could hardly tell that about her because she seemed to be from here. We talked about how she was visiting her grandmother in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam and that was after, I think, she explained why she had not been around for a while. There was that day I had finished a marathon runners course down near Olympia Washington and when I saw her she was wearing a shirt that was exactly similar to the shirt I had worn while running that marathon course, which I ran some of and walked a lot of because while I could cover a lot of mileage on foot I could not keep up an adequate heart rate to run the entire distance. I was probably doing deliberately to myself, along with how my nutrition choices were poor and of how my physical training was deliberately designed to not give me a lot of boost in terms of speed. I was adverse to speed. My training was adequate only to the point of being capable of completing marathon and Ironman triathlon courses before the minimum time of the course. So anyway, I had changed my shirt before I saw her and I wondered about her shirt and I thought about going out to my Jeep and getting out from the passenger seat that shirt I had worn that still had my marathon competitor/participant banner pinned to it but I did not show that to her. Sometimes I wonder if I talk to her after I travel back to the date 3 March 2003 and I am in close proximity to her - WAIT what did I say? I am in close proximity to her? What does that mean? Am I screwing with your mind? - but I don't know. When I think about how my natural time self sees her after 9 May 2003, I think I might have - will - go to see her but that result might be that product of that evil messenger, of which Will Smith is lost to that evil messenger. He is lost. He has been captured by evil and he will never get out. He became extremely paranoid after he somehow finds out about my time travel jump arrival on the date 3 March 2003 and so he does a lot of annoying stuff that is mostly, or all, directed at me during my natural time existence. That is what evil does and Will Smith has literally sold his soul, literally, to Satan, or whatever equivalent evil force there is in this universe.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/T/Timecop_1994.html

Timecop


Good morning, Pete.
Good morning, Mr. Atwood.
Third jumper this week. They keep|this up, you're gonna be out of a job.
Only going down, sir.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Combat_Action_Ribbon

Combat Action Ribbon

The Combat Action Ribbon (CAR) is a personal military decoration of the United States Navy, United States Marine Corps, and United States Coast Guard which is awarded to those who, in any grade including and below that of a Captain in the Navy and Coast Guard (or Colonel in the Marine Corps), have actively participated in ground or surface combat.

Additional awards of the Combat Action Ribbon are denoted by gold and silver award stars.





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Award_star

Award star

An award star is a decoration issued to personnel of the United States Navy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard in lieu of multiple awards of the same award. An award star is very similar to an oak leaf cluster, which serves the same purpose in the United States Army and United States Air Force. Award stars are sometimes referred to as Gold Stars and Silver Stars (not to be confused with the Silver Star Medal).

Award stars are issued in two degrees, gold and silver, with silver considered the higher degree as is the tradition in the U.S. military. An award star is issued in lieu of multiple awards of the same decoration with the first award star issued for the second award of the decoration. For instance, if a service member received three Achievement Medals, their service record would reflect the Achievement Medal with two gold award stars.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M2_Browning

M2 Browning

The M2 Machine Gun, Browning .50 Caliber Machine Gun, is a heavy machine gun designed towards the end of World War I by John Browning. It is very similar in design to John Browning's earlier M1919 Browning machine gun, which was chambered for the .30-06 cartridge. The M2 uses the larger and more powerful .50 BMG cartridge, which was named for the gun itself (BMG standing for Browning Machine Gun). The M2 has been referred to as "Ma Deuce", or "the fifty" in reference to its caliber. The design has had many specific designations; the official designation for the current infantry type is Browning Machine Gun, Cal. .50, M2, HB, Flexible. It is effective against infantry, unarmored or lightly armored vehicles and boats, light fortifications, and low-flying aircraft.

The Browning .50 caliber machine gun has been used extensively as a vehicle weapon and for aircraft armament by the United States from the 1920s to the present day.



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Browning_M2HB_USMC.jpg

File:Browning M2HB USMC.jpg

Description English: PHRAMAHACHEDSARAJCHAO CAMP, PHLUTALUAN, SATTAHIP DISTRICT, CHONBURI PROVINCE, Thailand — Machine gunners with 12th Marine Regiment, Combined Marine Forces, Cobra Gold fire machine guns from atop of Light Armored Vehicles










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Operation_in_Somalia_II

United Nations Operation in Somalia II

United Nations Operation in Somalia II (UNOSOM II) was the second phase of the United Nations intervention in Somalia, from March 1993 until March 1995.

UNOSOM II carried on from the United States-controlled (but UN-sanctioned) Unified Task Force (UNITAF), which had in turn taken over from the ineffectual United Nations Operation in Somalia I (UNOSOM I) mission. All three of these interventions were aimed at creating a secure enough environment for humanitarian operations to be carried out in the increasingly lawless and famine-stricken country.










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States federal government actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0265086/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Black Hawk Down (2001)


Eversmann: You okay?

Todd Blackburn: Excited. In a good way. I've been training my whole life for this.

Eversmann: You ever shot at anybody before?

Todd Blackburn: No Sergeant.

Eversmann: Me neither.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0265086/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Black Hawk Down (2001)


[after the briefing]

Matthews: What's the matter Danny? Something you don't like?

McKnight: No Spectre gunships, daylight instead of night, late afternoon when they're all fucked up on Khat, only part of the city Aidid can mount a serious counter-attack on short notice...

[chuckles]

McKnight: What's not to like?

Harell: Life's imperfect.

McKnight: Yeah, for you two, circling above it at five hundred feet it's imperfect. Down in the street, it's unforgiving.










From 10/3/1993 ( the Battle of Mogadishu begins ) To 12/18/2001 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Black Hawk Down" ) is 2998 days

2998 = 1499 + 1499

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:the birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA of the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess & my birthdate as legally bound ) To 12/10/1969 ( premiere US film "They Shoot Horses, Don't They?" ) is 1499 days



From 6/27/1994 ( I am the pilot and the only plane crash survivor and Kerry Wayne Burgess - circa 1990 also known for official duty as Wayne Newman - Deputy United States Marshal - killed in the line of duty - Lockheed Martin L-1011 aircraft passengers and crew murdered in a scheduled terrorism-sabotage attack by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-Corbis-NASA-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal that caused the external mounted Orbital Sciences Pegasus space satellite booster rocket to explode under our aircraft ) To 12/18/2001 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Black Hawk Down" ) is 2731 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birthdate US ) To 8/24/1966 ( premiere US film "Fantastic Voyage" & premiere US film "Follow Me, Boys" ) is 2731 days



From 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina the Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Burgess is seriously wounded by gunfire when returning fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was sent again by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to murder the Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Burgess ) To 12/18/2001 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Black Hawk Down" ) is 3255 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:the birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA of the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess & my birthdate as legally bound ) To 10/1/1974 ( premiere US TV series episode "M*A*S*H"::"Iron Guts Kelly" ) is 3255 days





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0265086/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Black Hawk Down (2001)

Country Date

USA 18 December 2001 (premiere)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0265086/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Black Hawk Down (2001)


[after an explosion]

Sanderson: Are you alright?

Grimes: Yeah, I can hear bells ringin'!










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0265086/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Black Hawk Down (2001)


Grimes: Why aren't you shooting?

Waddell: We're not being shot at yet.

Grimes: How can you tell?

Waddell: A hiss means it's close. A snap means...

[a bullet whizzes close by]

Waddell: Now they're shooting at us!

[they begin returning fire]










http://www.tv.com/mash/iron-guts-kelly/episode/43251/summary.html?tag=ep_guide;summary

tv.com

M*A*S*H

Season 3, Episode 4

Iron Guts Kelly

Air Date

Tuesday October 1, 1974

General 'Iron Guts' Kelly arrives for an inspection, and ends up dying in Margaret's tent. Hawkeye and Trapper help the General's aide smuggle him out of camp. The next day he is reported killed at the front, as that is where he would have wanted to die.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gastroenterologist

Gastroenterology

Gastroenterology (MeSH heading) is the branch of medicine whereby the digestive system and its disorders are studied. Etymologically, the name is a combination of three Ancient Greek words gastros (stomach), enteron (intestine), and logos (reason).


Physicians practicing in this field of medicine are called gastroenterologists.










http://www.tv.com/mash/iron-guts-kelly/episode/43251/trivia.html

tv.com

M*A*S*H

Season 3, Episode 4

Iron Guts Kelly

Air Date

Tuesday October 1, 1974

Quotes

(Wortman arranges for a battle for Gen. Kelly's 'death')

Wortman: Maj. Gen. Robert 'Iron Guts' Kelly is gonna perish in a full-scale, blazing, all-out, glorious, Star-Spangled Banner-ed death!

Henry: Hey, guys?

Trapper: Yes, Henry?

Henry: is he talking about killing a general who's already dead?

Trapper: That's right, Henry.

Henry: Well, uh, isn't that sort of crazy?

Wortman: And rockets--I want plenty of rockets.

Hawkeye: That's for the red glare.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0265086/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Black Hawk Down (2001)


McKnight: [over the radio] How are things going? Things okay there, Struecker?

Struecker: I don't wanna talk about it now, Colonel. I'm busy!

[Pilla is shot and falls into the humvee]

Thomas: Sergeant Pilla's hit! Christ, he's fucked up!

McKnight: Is anybody hit? Struecker, talk to me!

Struecker: It's Sergeant Pilla!

McKnight: What's his status? What's his status?

"Hoot": He's dead!

Struecker: He's dead. Pilla's dead, sir.

McKnight: C2, this is McKnight, we have a KIA: Dominick Pilla, over.

Harell: Roger that.

Struecker: Get on that fifty! Someone get on that fifty!

"Hoot": It's mine!










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/B/Black_Hawk_Down.html

Black Hawk Down


You put up reward posters.
$25,000. What is this? Gunfight at the K.O. Corral?
It's the O.K. Corral.
Do you think bringing me in will make him suddenly come to you?
Make him more agreeable?
You know where he sleeps.
You pay for his beds, much less his militia.
We're not leaving Somalia till we find him.
And we will find him.
Don't think because I grew up without running water...
...I am simple, General.
I do know something about history.
See all this? It's simply shaping tomorrow.
A tomorrow without a lot of Arkansas white boys' ideas in it.