Friday, April 29, 2011

Better or worse. Are you better or worse?




http://www.online-literature.com/tennyson/718

THE LITERATURE NETWORK

Literature Network » Lord Alfred Tennyson » In Memoriam A.H.H.


XXVII

I envy not in any moods
The captive void of noble rage,
The linnet born within the cage,
That never knew the summer woods:

I envy not the beast that takes
His license in the field of time,
Unfetter'd by the sense of crime,
To whom a conscience never wakes;

Nor, what may count itself as blest,
The heart that never plighted troth
But stagnates in the weeds of sloth;
Nor any want-begotten rest.

I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 10:00 PM Thursday, April 28, 2011


Kline





I woke up earlier after sleeping a normal period of time and I had a very vivid dream that seemed to be about me in a law enforcement role.

That would all make sense now. I was carrying a United States Marine Corps officers uniform with me, where I seemed to be going into an office assigned to me so I could change clothes, and the name on that uniform was clearly 'Kline.' I woke up thinking the full name was Matthew Kline. That was my secret agent identity name after I was commissioned as a United States Marine Corps captain, as limited duty officer, in 1995. That makes sense now because I have been thinking about details that lead up to that for a while, not unlike how I used to think that if I referenced the 2 November 1965 then there was a risk of that being thrown out of court. My mind is playing tricks on me.

The dream has largely faded now but some details remain. I was walking somewhere along the highway and I was going somewhere and I was in civilian clothing but I was aware that I had a Deputy United States Marshals badge somewhere on my person, such as in a pocket, but I might have been carrying it in my hand because I was carrying several items in my right hand that were similar in size to a driver's license and credit cards and I never did look at those. I was walking somewhere and there were some State Troopers on the side of the highway and there might have been four of them but I think there were six of them from some state that was never established in the dream. I saw what seemed to be two of them pull over a car to the side of the highway but that has faded now and I was walking towards that scene. There was another scene where four of them seemed to be walking away from me. Then what seemed to be later is that I was walking along a well-defined trail and going up the slope of a hill and another person had a prisoner in hand-cuffs and I noticed that prisoner wearing camouflage pants that seemed to be United States-style camouflage. Then I seemed to be in a run down police station and I seemed to have an office assigned to me temporarily, I think because I was working out of that office on some kind of assignment as a Deputy United States Marshal, and that is the part I remember seeing that I was carrying my military uniform with me. I don't recall what happened after that. I woke up thinking I should feel rested after a normal nights sleep but I do not feel as though I had even been asleep yet I could not go back to sleep and I have no idea when I will again fall asleep.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 28 April 2011 excerpt ends]










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/A/Anniversary_Party_The.html

Anniversary Party The


I can't find my husband or my|beeper. Have you seen either?
Not recently.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/T/Timecop_1994.html

Timecop


I think you plan too far ahead.
Obviously, you don't.
Anything else you want|to tell me about yourself?
Don't tell anyone I killed ya.|I'm out on bail.
Okay, let's finish up|and get out of here.
He's running for president.|I'm voting early.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0254099/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

The Anniversary Party (2001)

USA 8 June 2001 (limited)





http://www.cswap.com/2001/The_Anniversary_Party/cap/en/25fps/a/01_13

The Anniversary Party


1:13:28
Everything will be
as it should be.

1:13:31
Jack shall have Jill,
naught shall go ill.

1:13:36
Speaking of acting,
the role of Leo in your film...?

1:13:40
Leo.

1:13:42
Any casting ideas yet?










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Thu, May 25, 2006 10:01:46 PM

Subject: Re: Journal May 25, 2006, Supplemental


Kerry Burgess wrote:

I crashed my '67 red Ford one day during an activity we called a fox hunt, which isn't very much like the British activity, or so I guess, I've never seen the British version. My passenger in the truck, whom I don't believe is a real person, was Donald Gene Chauncy, a family friend. I was a field judge in the exercise, working to get to the location where the dogs crossed a road so I could write down their numbers and score them on various attributes of the chase. I was driving too fast down a gravel road, the truck started fish-tailing, and I hit a stump that flipped the truck upside down. I can still remember seeing Donald Gene flopping around as the truck flipped. I had a box of shotgun shells on the dashboard although we didn't actually shot at the foxes. Then I'm trying to get out and there is gasoline pouring out next to me, I had an almost full tank having filled up not much earlier. I had a serious scrape on my arm that my step-father, D.D., poured alcohol over


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 25 May 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Thursday, October 07, 2010 Posted by H.V.O.M at 9:55 AM


1993





I arranged for Kerry Burgess and her to meet. Deputy US Marshal Kerry Burgess had been shot in the shoulder by gunfire from a fugitive in 1993 and she was caring for him in the months as he recovered from the injury.

The fugitive was killed by the return gunfire from Deputy US Marshal Kerry Burgess.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 7 October 2010 excerpt ends]










http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/major-tom-lyrics-david-bowie/e3222d90229f2fe848256e07000b9c03

David Bowie - Space Oddity


Ground Control to Major Tom
Ground Control to Major Tom
Take your protein pills and put your helmet on

Ground Control to Major Tom
Commencing countdown, engines on
Check ignition and may God’s love be with you

Spoken:
Ten, Nine, Eight, Seven, Six, Five, Four, Three, Two, One, Lift-off

This is Ground Control to Major Tom
You’ve really made the grade
And the papers want to know whose shirts you wear
Now it’s time to leave the capsule if you dare

“This is Major Tom to Ground Control
I’m stepping through the door
And I’m floating in a most peculiar way
And the stars look very different today

For here
am I sitting in my tin can
Far above the world
Planet Earth is blue
And there’s nothing I can do

Though I’m past one hundred thousand miles
I’m feeling very still
And I think my spaceship knows which way to go
Tell my wife I love her very much (she knows!)
Ground Control to Major Tom
Your circuit’s dead, there’s something wrong
Can you hear me, Major Tom?
Can you hear me, Major Tom?
Can you hear me, Major Tom?
Can you hear....

“ am I floating round my tin can
Far above the Moon
Planet Earth is blue
And there’s nothing I can do










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States federal government actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


http://www.cswap.com/1996/Courage_Under_Fire/cap/en/2_Parts/a/00_12

Courage Under Fire


:12:21
Colonel Serling's here, sir.

:12:23
Ban.

:12:25
I'm not talking to you.
Won't even come to my anniversary party?

:12:28
You and Sylvia have been together,
what, one month?

:12:31
The way she danced with that marine,
it won't last another week.

:12:34
It may be my last anniversary party.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0115956/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Courage Under Fire (1996)

Country Date

USA 12 July 1996










1996 film "Star Trek: First Contact" DVD video:


Dr. Zefram Cochrane: I think I forgot something.

Starfleet Commander William T. Riker: What?

Dr. Zefram Cochrane: I don't know. It's probably nothing.

Starfleet Commander Deanna Troi: Begin ignition sequence.










http://www.orbital.com/SpaceLaunch/Pegasus/pegasus_history.shtml

Orbital

Pegasus

Pegasus Mission History

Flight # Launch Date Vehicle Payload Result


6 June 27, 1994 Pegasus XL STEP-1 Failure










http://www.cswap.com/1996/Courage_Under_Fire/cap/en/2_Parts/b/00_13

Courage Under Fire


:13:01
Do they know?

:13:04
They heard from a few of his friends.

:13:06
Aw, Jesus...

:13:09
You know...

:13:12
They told Boylar's parents
he died from enemy fire.

:13:15
I told them that.

:13:17
I carried the message,
went to the funeral,

:13:20
watched his mother cry her eyes out.

:13:22
I stood there
and looked his father in the eye...

:13:25
and told him
his son died brave under fire.

:13:29
And I was the one
who gave the order to fire.

:13:32
I did it.

:13:34
Then the Army gave me a medal...

:13:37
for bravery and valour.

:13:40
Then they buried me...

:13:43
in medals.

:13:46
Got a sense of humour, don't they?

:13:52
Yeah.