Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Blackhawk fugitives.




http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/B/Black_Hawk_Down.html

Black Hawk Down


There.
Technicals, nine o'clock.
Oh, shit! Did you see that?
Chief, we got unarmed civilians getting shot down here at nine o'clock.
I got it, Matt. I don't think we can touch this.
This food is the property of Mohamed Farrah Aidid!
Go back to your homes!
Command, Super 64...
...we got militia shooting civilians at the food distribution center.
Request permission to engage.
Super 64, are you taking fire? Over.
Negative, command.
U.N.'s jurisdiction, 64. We cannot intervene.
- Return to base. Over. - Roger.
64 returning.
Ready, Mr. Atto.
Leaving.
Sir.
Keep Driving!
I'm going to be late.
Call you back.
General Garrison?
No, thanks. I got one.
But these are Cuban.
Bolivar Belicoso.
So is this.
Miami, my friend, is not Cuba.
I see not catching Aidid is becoming a routine.
We weren't trying to catch Aidid. We were trying to catch you.
Me?
But am I that important?
I hardly think so.
- You're just a businessman. - Trying to make a living.
Yeah. Selling guns to Aidid's militia.
You've been here, what?
Six weeks?
Six weeks you are trying to catch the general.
You put up reward posters.
$25,000. What is this? Gunfight at the K.O. Corral?
It's the O.K. Corral.










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/h/hoffa-script-transcript-jimmy-hoffa.html

Hoffa


- I wanted to ask you about test fleet. - What is that?

- About your test fleet company. - Yeah, huh?

About using Teamster muscle to compel certain companies to lease trucks from you.

Nothing could be further from the truth.

We possess facts and figures which establish that it is true.

Well, you got those facts and figures. Why haven't you run them, then?

- We plan to, next week. - I'd be careful about that, I were you.

See, as I said, this is something of a volatile time, this time here.

Hearings, elections coming up.

If I was gonna print something, I'd be, oh, so sure it was true.

It is true. We're gonna run it. I thank you for your reaction.

And to the picnic.

Somebody ought to give that punk a dose of reality.