Saturday, April 16, 2011

You wanted the truth. You can choke on it.




I am just now on page 286 of the paperback copy of "The Stand" and I decided to make this note because the text on page 286 begins by mentioning specifically that "Trash Can Man's" wrist was broken and he is running through the parking lot to get away from the huge gasoline storage tank he just set fire to and that reminds me of zombie chatter I heard when I was walking through the parking of the grocery store I was at less than two hours ago. After I made my last internet blog post, about Gary Sinise, including his role in "The Stand," I very soon left my apartment and walked to the grocery store. As I was walking through the parking lot of that grocery store, where the zombies are always doing something to annoy me, I heard the zombie chatter that reminds me of something I had just read about "Trash Can Man." I was also thinking about how in that last post I had decided - I made the conscious decision - to specifically refer to Microsoft as the headquarters of "limp-wristed lame-oid's."

As I have mentioned before, Bill Gates does have a very large atomic bomb buried under Seattle Washington somewhere.

The irony is that he will blow it up because he believe aliens will invade the planet Earth and the irony about that Bill Gates lame-oid is that the evil forces that pester Bill Gates mind constantly have been here on this planet all along and they hate humans. Those evil beings are going to use Bill Gates to render the surface of this planet uninhabitable to human and other animal life and there is nothing any one of us can do to stop her-him-it.

I try to figure what is going to set her off, which means that Microsoft's Bill Gates is going to order that large nuclear bomb to explode under Seattle. The ejecta from the surface will block out the Sun for a long time but the worst part is that there will be a tremendous of fallout returning to the surface of the planet. Fallout is material, such as dirt, that has mixed with radioactive material, such as plutonium and uranium, and that falls from the sky to the surface. Microsoft's Bill Gates atomic bomb is so large that any attempt to clean up the radioactive fallout will fail.

I don't know what what sets off Microsoft's Bill Gates in order for her-it to pull the grenade pin on that massively huge multi-megaton hydrogen bomb she has buried under Seattle but I have seen enough out here myself personally to know that Microsoft's Bill Gates is too much of a pansy and coward to ever set of her bomb.