Saturday, January 28, 2017

Emancipation




http://gateworld.net/sg1/s1/transcripts/102.shtml

GateWorld


STARGATE SG-1

EMANCIPATION

EPISODE NUMBER - 103 [ season 1 episode 3 ]

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 08.08.97


ABU: (Whispers) This is a women.

JACK: Oh, yeah.

SAM: What do I, do I have something growing out of my nose, or...

DANNY walks up to her.

DANNY: He looks really up set. It must be some sort of cultural thing. (SAM walks over by JACK.)

ABU: No! I cannot look at you.

SAM: (Sarcastically) Okay, now I'm hurt. (We see horses in the background. )

HORSEMAN:

ABU!

ABU: (To SG-1) You must take her. You must take her and go! Go! (The people on the horses ride down to them. The boy runs up to them.) These people, are from the sea of Ogada.

HORSEMAN: One is a women?

ABU: Yes.

DANNY: Colonel, I think these people are Mongols.

JACK: Is this good news?

SAM: Daniel, find out what I did wrong so I can fix it.(The horseman gets off his horse and looks like he is about to pull something out to kill them.)

ABU: No, no, no, let them go.

DANNY: He's right, will just take her with us and go.

The horseman shoves ABU and DANNY out of his way and pulls out a sword. Another HORSEMAN does the same, and another pulls out a bow and arrow and aims. TEAL'C gets his staff ready, everyone else gets there guns ready. SAM just looks pissed.

OPENING CREDITS

JACK pulls out his side arm and starts firing into the air. The horses are spooked, and the men are scared. A man comes over the hill on a horse and yells something. Then comes down to be with his men. He is old.

OLD MAN: My son, when you did not return, I feared you were dead.

ABU: I would be in a dogs stomach now, but for these. (He points at SG-1. The man looks at SG-1 then at his men.)

OLD MAN: Is this anyway to greet a stranger?

HORSEMAN: That one is a woman. (He points at SAM.)

JACK: Observant bunch.










From 10/28/1955 ( Microsoft Corbis Bill Gates the transvestite and 100% female gender as born to brother-sister sibling parents and the Soviet Union prostitute and the cowardly International Terrorist violently against the United States of America actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the USA and United Nations chartered allies ) To 8/8/1997 is 15260 days

15260 = 7630 + 7630

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/23/1986 ( premiere US TV series "Sledge Hammer!" ) is 7630 days



From 10/28/1955 ( Microsoft Corbis Bill Gates the transvestite and 100% female gender as born to brother-sister sibling parents and the Soviet Union prostitute and the cowardly International Terrorist violently against the United States of America actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the USA and United Nations chartered allies ) To 8/8/1997 is 15260 days

15260 = 7630 + 7630

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/23/1986 ( Ronald Reagan - Remarks at a Ronald W. Reagan Scholarship Fundraising Dinner for Eureka College ) is 7630 days



From 9/4/1962 ( John Kennedy - Remarks to the Members of the Schola Cantorum of the University of Arkansas ) To 6/10/1994 ( the scheduled terrorist attack by Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-University of Washington to murder the material witness Mary Gates the biological mother of the 100% female gender as born and the transvestite Bill Gates of Microsoft ) is 11602 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/8/1997 is 11602 days





http://www.tv.com/shows/stargate-sg-1/emancipation-7322/

tv.com


Stargate SG-1 Season 1 Episode 4

Emancipation

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Aug 08, 1997 on Syfy

AIRED: 8/8/97










http://gateworld.net/sg1/s1/transcripts/102.shtml

GateWorld


STARGATE SG-1

EMANCIPATION

EPISODE NUMBER - 103 [ season 1 episode 3 ]

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 08.08.97


SCENE CHANGE: TURGHAN'S VILLAGE

We see TURGHAN's men with stones in there hands. They make NYA sit against a pole, she is crying.

NYA: Father, forgive me. TURGHAN goes up to NYA and whispers in her ear.

TURGHAN: I forgive you. (he then gets up.) Stone her! (The men raise there hands to through the stones.)

MUGHAL: Do not! (The men drop there stones and pull out there swords. )

TURGHAN: You have no say here, Shavadai.

ABU: Stoning may be challenged. By another chieftain.

TURGHAN: There is no such law.

MUGHAL: There is. In the song of Arkhan-tyr, the sprits will strengthen the hand of the just.

TURGHAN: I will not fight a cripple.










http://gateworld.net/sg1/s1/transcripts/102.shtml

GateWorld


STARGATE SG-1

EMANCIPATION

EPISODE NUMBER - 103 [ season 1 episode 3 ]

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 08.08.97


MUGHAL: You must.

TURGHAN: You insult my honor by implying that I would engage in such a slaughter. You will lose and my daughter will still die. So unless there is another chieftain who will challenge my decision. (SAM steps up.)










http://gateworld.net/sg1/s1/transcripts/102.shtml

GateWorld


STARGATE SG-1

EMANCIPATION

EPISODE NUMBER - 103 [ season 1 episode 3 ]

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 08.08.97


JACK: You okay? (The boy does not answer.) Okay...

BOY: Yes I am. Thanks be to you. But forgive me I am ABU of the Shavadai.

DANNY: Shavadai?

(Boy will now be known as ABU.)

ABU: The people of the steppe.

DANNY: Well...hello! I'm Daniel Jackson this is...

JACK: JACK.

DANNY: JACK.

ABU: You are not from the people of the river.










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=8849

The American Presidency Project

John F. Kennedy

XXXV President of the United States: 1961 - 1963

361 - Remarks to the Members of the Schola Cantorum of the University of Arkansas.

September 4, 1962

Senator Fulbright, Ambassador, Mrs. McClellan, Members of the Congress from Arkansas, and ladies and gentlemen:

I want to express our great appreciation to all of you. I think the people of Arkansas must be extremely proud of you. And I think what is most impressive is the fact that this very unusual and difficult kind of singing, which places great stress upon your self-discipline, and also upon your cooperation with your fellows, under the direction of a very distinguished leader, that all this was made possible by your efforts, by the University of Arkansas, and by the efforts of the people of Arkansas who arranged to send you overseas.

As Senator Fulbright said, when the National Cultural Center is finally built, it'll be possible for us to organize, I think, contests of groups from all parts of the country who can come to Washington, and then the winner can be selected and sent abroad with the support of the people of the United States through the United States Government.

But I think there's something, in some ways more attractive and more informal, in the fact that you had sufficient confidence in yourselves, the people at the University and the people of Arkansas, to do it themselves and send you over there.

I think probably our greatest debt goes really to Italy, from which so much of our inspiration for music has come. So I think this close link between Arkansas and ancient Italy, between all of you who represent our best talent, I think is a very heartwarming evidence of the great ties that bind the Western World.

We are glad to have you here. I think that the people of Arkansas must be very proud of you, as I am. I am glad to see you.

[At this point, Senator Fulbright announced that the group would sing their full program, to which the public was invited, at 5 o'clock in the afternoon in the new Senate Office Building auditorium. The President then resumed speaking.]

We want to tell you we are glad to have you here. I appreciate Senator Fulbright calling me the other day and telling me you were going to be in town. I am glad to see you.

Note: The President spoke at noon in the Rose Garden at the White House.










http://gateworld.net/sg1/s1/transcripts/102.shtml

GateWorld


STARGATE SG-1

EMANCIPATION

EPISODE NUMBER - 103 [ season 1 episode 3 ]

ORIGINAL U.S. AIR DATE - 08.08.97


TEAL'C: I found fresh hoof prints leading out of the camp.

JACK: That's great.

TEAL'C: The horse should be identifiable. One of the hoofs was splayed.

MUGHAL: The horse belongs to my son, he is also missing.

JACK: Okay dad, what's going on here?

MUGHAL: I am as ignorant as you.

JACK: I don't think so. Now he took Captain Carter, I want to know why.

MUGHAL: Among the Shaved, women are valued highly for trade. For'in women, most of all.

JACK: (Turns to TEAL'C) can you help me track them?

TEAL'C: Now that I know what to look for, I believe so.

DANNY: If ABU gives her up peacefully, no one will get hurt. (He turns to JACK) Right?

JACK: Will do our best.

MUGHAL: I will give you horses, and guide you myself. My son has betrayed me as well as you.










[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2016/09/ma-duncan.html ]


http://www.historylink.org/index.cfm?DisplayPage=output.cfm&file_id=2296

HistoryLink.org

The Free Online Encyclopedia of Washington State History


Mary Maxwell Gates dies on June 10, 1994.

On June 10, 1994, Mary Maxwell Gates, mother of Microsoft co-founder William H. Gates III and a woman widely admired for her civic activism, dies



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 4:46 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Saturday 28 January 2017