Saturday, January 28, 2017

F.T.L.




Every time I see that photo I remember, 13 years ago now, a span of time that I think of how each day has been robbed from me, my mind tells me was just almost yesterday, and I think to myself to reconcile why I think she is posing for that photo because I remember from the year 2004, anchored by my completion of Ironman Coeur d'Alene 2004, and of how I used to, for some specific reason in my mind, hold my hands in precisely that same manner over the pockets of my so-called sweatsuit jacket and, see, I look at those photos and I think to myself she is posing for those photos. Because she didn't have the same reason as I for the position of my hands.










Incorporated - Burning Platform / Golden Parachute

[ Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Jan 25, 2017 on Syfy - finale Season 1 ]


[woman shouting indistinctly] I went to get the kids from lacrosse practice, but But they weren't there.
They said we never signed them up.
Forgot to sign them up, Fiona.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Sunday, February 17, 2013 10:36 AM

To: 'Chad Trammell'

Subject: Ri$ing

Paused now about the 00:04:40 point of the DVD, where I know from reading earlier the transcript that the helicopter I see on the screen is going to come under fire from the “Atlantis” weapon THING, I know for certain I have never watched before the severe racketeering production the 2004 television series “Stargate: Atlantis.”

This morning I am now for the first time watching the DVD for the premiere episode of the television series “Stargate: Atlantis.” The images I have seen before, as I write this before beginning to watch the episode, suggest I was aware of the television series at some point when it was actively advertised in mainstream media and that I was not interested in watching that television series because it looked too stupid.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 17 February 2013 excerpt ends]












2016_Nk20_DSCN2540.jpg







2016_Nk20_DSCN2539.jpg







fc2 burgess.jpg












2017_Nk20_DSCN0286.jpg










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Thursday, April 6, 2006 2:25 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: Sleep journal 4/6/06


Kerry Burgess wrote:

Details about my recent sleep are very fuzzy today. Can't remember for sure when I woke up. 3 am maybe. Or maybe shortly after midnight, can't really remember as I usually can. Remember dreaming something about driving my Jeep. Then I returned to it where it was parked in a parking lot after I was traveling through some passageways


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 06 April 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.chakoteya.net/StarTrek/31.htm

Metamorphosis [ Star Trek: The Original Series ]

Stardate: Unknown

Original Airdate: Nov 10, 1967


KIRK: Mister Cochrane, you say you were brought here a hundred and fifty years ago? You don't look over thirty five.

COCHRANE: I haven't aged. The Companion sees to that.

SPOCK: Captain. These instruments, they date from the time indicated. From your ship, Mister Cochrane?

COCHRANE: I cannibalised it. The food, water, gardens, everything else I need the Companion gives me. Apparently, it creates it out of the native elements.

KIRK: You say you can communicate with it. Perhaps you can find out what we're doing here.

COCHRANE: I already know.

KIRK: You wouldn't mind telling us?

COCHRANE: You won't like it.

KIRK: I already don't like it.

COCHRANE: You're here to keep me company.

KIRK: You mean you brought us here?

COCHRANE: No, the Companion did. I told it I'd die of loneliness.










http://www.oocities.org/elzj78/bsgminiseries.html


BATTLESTAR GALACTICA: Miniseries [ Monday 08 December 2003 USA ]


Billy: Hi.

Dualla: Hi.

Billy: I'm getting ready to head back to the transport.

Dualla: Oh.

(Adama is watching them talk.)

Apollo: What about the civilians?

Tigh: Oh, they're probably safe for the time being.

Apollo: You mean, leave them here?

Gaeta: The Cylons may not even know they're here in the first place. They're probably only after us.

Apollo: Now that's one hell of an assumption.










http://www.oocities.org/elzj78/bsgminiseries.html


BATTLESTAR GALACTICA: Miniseries [ Monday 08 December 2003 USA ]


Billy: I know this is awkward and all, but what happened in the passageway was...

Dualla: Yeah, I don't know why I did that... Sorry.










http://www.chakoteya.net/movies/movie8.html

Star Trek: First Contact (1996)


LILY: Okay. I don't know jack about the twenty-fourth century but everybody out there thinks that staying here and fighting the Borg is suicide. They're just afraid to come in here and say it.










http://www.oocities.org/elzj78/bsgminiseries.html


BATTLESTAR GALACTICA: Miniseries [ Monday 08 December 2003 USA ]


Tigh: How the hell did they find us?

Adama: Doesn't really matter. They've got us.

Gaeta: Why aren't they coming in after us, sir?

Tigh: Why should they? They can just sit out there and wait us out.














http://www.imdb.com/media/index/rg3303250432

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Beyonce Knowles Sighting In New York City


6 photos



http://www.imdb.com/media/rm1756601088/rg3303250432

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Beyonce Knowles Sighting In New York City

Photo 4 of 6


15 June 2006


Names: Beyoncé Knowles










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Sunday, March 19, 2006 2:28 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Sleep journal 3/19/06

Yesterday was some kind of foreign dream that was more of an emotion than a visualization. I couldn't remember any of the details although I felt like I had been seeing details. All I remembered was feeling like it was something intense, there was some intensity to the communication, almost overwhelming like a very strong and clear signal on a radio. After I woke up, I could only characterize the message as positive.

Today the first foreign dream wasn't too clear either. It had something to do with me, someother characters, and something about the stars. We were under the stars, or we were talking to the stars. I can visualize the sky with the stars but they may have also been a metaphor for people. Then I left somewhere and there was something about a goose, not sure what that meant, maybe something to do with staying meant something about a cooked goose.

The second foreign dream had a lot of detail. I was sitting on a bus with someone that I knew but I don't know who it was. It may have been Britney Spears but that makes no sense. I was sitting next to her and she was someone that I had lived with before, someone I had a relationship with, like a girlfriend. I was getting off the bus to a place I was staying that I don't recognize from anyplace I've been in real life. She asked me if I was really staying there, she may have commented that it was amazing I was staying there, or someone else said that. Apparently, it was the same place she and I had lived during our relationship. It was some kind of little travel trailer. A young woman was letting me stay there. I was taking up a little open seat or bench in a hallway of the trailer. I had a little storage bin to put my stuff in.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 19 March 2006 excerpt ends]










From 6/29/1995 ( the Mir space station docking of the United States space shuttle Atlantis orbiter vehicle mission STS-71 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps officer and United States STS-71 pilot astronaut ) To 4/17/2000 is 1754 days

1754 = 877 + 877

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/28/1968 ( Lyndon Johnson - Statement by the President on the Death of Yuri Gagarin ) is 877 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2016/12/u-571-2000.html ]


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0141926/releaseinfo

IMDb


U-571 (2000)

Release Info

USA 17 April 2000 (premiere)










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=mission-to-mars

Springfield! Springfield!


Mission To Mars (2000)


Guys, guys, please, please! This is very risky stuff here, and I'm a highly-trained professional astronaut.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=armageddon

Springfield! Springfield!


Armageddon (1998)


We're only three
astronauts left now.
We're not astronauts.
We're oil drillers.
We're not even supposed to be here.
What? You're not astronaut?










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=u-571

Springfield! Springfield!


U-571 (2000)


[Eddie] How you doing?
You're number ten.
There you go.
You having a good night?
Uh-huh.
Ain't gonna be none
too happy you lost his boat.
Lucky number eleven,
let's go!
It's your first time
looking at a black man,
ain't it?
Get used to it.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=independence-day

Springfield! Springfield!


Independence Day (1996)


Stevie, this is a wedding ring.
I thought you said you were
gonna break the whole thing off?
(sighs) Yes...
Man, you know I really like Jasmine.
You know that, right?
Man, You'll never going to get to fly
a space shuttle, if you marry a stripper.










http://www.azlyrics.com/d/donhenley.html

AZ

DON HENLEY

album: "The End Of The Innocence" (1989)


http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/donhenley/theheartofthematter.html

AZ

DON HENLEY

"The Heart Of The Matter"

I got the call today, I didn't wanna hear
But I knew that it would come
An old true friend of ours was talkin' on the phone
She said you found someone
And I thought of all the bad luck,
And the struggles we went through
And how I lost me and you lost you
What are these voices outside love's open door
Make us throw off our contentment
And beg for something more?

I'm learning to live without you now
But I miss you sometimes
The more I know, the less I understand
All the things I thought I knew, I'm learning again
I've been tryin' to get down to the Heart of the Matter
But my will gets weak
And my thoughts seem to scatter










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=windtalkers

Springfield! Springfield!


Windtalkers (2002)


You're a mess, Joe. You're not fooling anybody.

No, Rita. He's a mess. I'm getting better every day.

You got a perforated eardrum, Enders. Your equilibrium's all screwy. You can't go back to war if you can't stand up.

Let's go, marines. This war ain't gonna wait forever. Let's go.

Joe... Why don't you just stay here, Joe? Somebody's gotta keep the WAVES company.

Are you gonna help me or not?



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 8:43 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Saturday 28 January 2017