Thursday, January 12, 2017

Exodus




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 12/25/06 2:59 PM
I have been plagued the past few hours with, even more than usual over the past few months, a strong sense of loneliness that I was dating Julia Roberts after I returned from Africa in 1987.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 25 December 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/30/2006 6:29 PM
I have been writing that I was shot down over Libya or Chad on February 14, 1986 and taken captive as a Prisoner Of War


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 30 October 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 9/6/2006 9:56 PM
If I have calculated correctly my birthday of 3/3/59


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 06 September 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 9/12/2006 11:27 AM
Was I part of the group that is known as Delta Force? That would make sense.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 12 September 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0265086/quotes

IMDb


Black Hawk Down (2001)

Quotes


Pilot: Mike Durant, we won't leave you behind.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 25, 2006

Another day, another lifetime of humiliation.

I wonder if the Navy has a ribbon for being a political prisoner of war.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 25 August 2006 excerpt ends]










Platoon (1986)


Hey, Lieutenant, some Kentucky windage?

Thanks, Sandy.

Play, Lieutenant?

Lt. Wolfe: Nah. Wouldn't wanna get raped by you guys.

Sgt. O'Neill: Why's that, Lieutenant? What are you saving up to be? Jewish? Jewish!










From 10/28/1967 ( Julia Roberts ) To 1/29/2010 is 15434 days

15434 = 7717 + 7717

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/19/1986 ( premiere US film "Platoon" ) is 7717 days



From 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) To 1/29/2010 is 6610 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/8/1983 ( premiere US film "Sudden Impact" ) is 6610 days



From 2/11/1969 ( Jennifer Aniston ) To 1/29/2010 is 14962 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/20/2006 ( premiere US TV series episode "Battlestar Galactica"::"Exodus - Part 2" ) is 14962 days



From 12/25/1971 ( George Walker Bush the purveyor of illegal drugs strictly for his personal profit including the trafficking of massive amounts of cocaine into the United States confined to federal prison in Mexico for illegally smuggling narcotics in Mexico ) To 1/29/2010 is 13915 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/8/2003 ( premiere US TV miniseries "Battlestar Galactica" ) is 13915 days



From 1/29/2010 To 3/16/2013 ( the untimely demise of Kerry Burgess 2005 ) is 1142 days

1142 = 571 + 571

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/27/1967 ( premiere US film "The War Wagon" ) is 571 days





http://www.tv.com/shows/caprica/rebirth-1311356/

tv.com


Caprica Season 1 Episode 2

Rebirth

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Jan 29, 2010 on Syfy

In the wake of the MAGLEV bombing that killed his daughter, Daniel Graystone plunges himself into work. He tries to figure out why he can only create a single intelligent robot, not understanding that the answer lies within the fact that part of his daughter survived the explosion and is closer to him than he could imagine. Consumed with grief, Amanda Graystone is obsessed with discovering who her daughter really was, and slowly begins piecing together the details of Zoe's life.

AIRED: 1/29/10










Platoon (1986)


Lt. Wolfe: I gotta run. I'II, uh, catch you men later. Enjoy yourselves tonight.

Sgt. O'Neill: Well, that is one sorry-ass motherfucker. What do you say there, Bob? Guy like that make it? Yes or no? I have to tell you, that's precisely what I saw. Sometimes I just look at a guy and I know this fella's not gonna make it. Just no fucking way.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Thursday, October 25, 2007 Posted by H.V.O.M at 3:06 PM


----- Original Message ----
From: Kerry Burgess
To: fbise@leo.gov
Cc: inspector.general@usdoj.gov; hotline@dodig.mil; NAVIGHotlines@navy.mil; House Speaker
Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2007 10:39:43 AM
Subject: Re: Seattle FBI

From: Kerry W. Burgess (official United States federal undercover identity, an identity completely compromised by forces hostile to the United States of America)


Are you finally going to stand up and face me like a man or do you just gang up and shoot American soldiers in the back?


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 25 October 2007 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086383/releaseinfo

IMDb


Sudden Impact (1983)

Release Info

USA 8 December 1983 (New York City, New York)



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086383/fullcredits

IMDb


Sudden Impact (1983)

Full Cast & Crew

Clint Eastwood ... Harry Callahan










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0701060/quotes

IMDb


The Simpsons (TV Series)

Bart the Murderer (1991)

Quotes


Chief Wiggum: Find anything this time boys?

Lou: Nah, no sign of him Chief.

Chief Wiggum: Princess Opal?

Princess Opal: I see nothing here. But I'm afraid it's Splitsville for Delta Burke and Major Dad.

Chief Wiggum: But they seemed so happy.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0062472/releaseinfo

IMDb


The War Wagon (1967)

Release Info

USA 27 May 1967










http://www.tv.com/shows/caprica/rebirth-1311356/trivia/

tv.com


Caprica Season 1 Episode 2

Rebirth

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Jan 29, 2010 on Syfy

Quotes


Drew: Great piece of engineering.

Philomon: Yeah, I know. She gives me the chills.

Drew: (glares at Philomon) "She?" Dude, stop feminizing it. It's weird. It's unnatural.

Philomon: I don't think there's anything wrong with feminizing it.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=caprica&episode=s01e02

Springfield! Springfield!


Caprica

s01e02


So the problem with the mcp Is that it's only gonna work in this one body.
I--and I think, uh, I think the mcp Is diffusing some of its control To the peripheral subunits of this-- Of this particular model.
- SoWe've made exactly one solider? - Yeah, but, uh It's a really good one.
- Well, I'm glad you like it, but our contract Is for 100,000 robots, philomon.










http://www.tv.com/shows/battlestar-galactica/exodus-part-2-830750/

tv.com


Battlestar Galactica Season 3 Episode 4

Exodus, Part 2

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Oct 20, 2006 on Syfy

AIRED: 10/20/06










http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000098/bio

IMDb


Jennifer Aniston

Biography

Date of Birth 11 February 1969, Sherman Oaks, California, USA

Birth Name Jennifer Joanna Aniston










[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2016/09/it-had-to-be-you.html ]


http://www.tv.com/shows/battlestar-galactica/battlestar-galacticathe-mini-series-1603714/

tv.com


Battlestar Galactica Episode 1

Battlestar Galactica:The Mini-Series

AIRED: 12/8/03










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=caprica&episode=s01e02

Springfield! Springfield!


Caprica

s01e02


Would you be careful with that?

She likes it rough. She told me.










http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=20061108&slug=webrumsfeld08

The Seattle Times


Wednesday, November 8, 2006

Rumsfeld quitting; will be replaced by former CIA head

By The Associated Press

WASHINGTON – President Bush said today that Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld was resigning and named former CIA Director Robert Gates to replace him at the Pentagon.


Bush seemed stoic about the election, proclaiming: "This isn't my first rodeo."










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: posted by H.V.O.M at 4:18 PM Wednesday, August 31, 2005


Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 15:55:11 -0700 (PDT) [ PERSONAL EMAIL SENT TO SENATOR PATTY MURRAY AT HER SENATE EMAIL ADDRESS FOR WHICH I GOT NO REPLY THUS BECOMING A MATTER OF LAW ENFORCEMENT AND A MATTER OF PUBLIC CONCERN ]

Dear Senator Murray,


Eventually I quit my job at Microsoft and moved away to another town to get away from it all. I was really getting creeped out by all of it. But then, after I arrived in Spokane, where I planned to start over again, I realized it was all still happening. People were still reading my personal emails and hacking into my computer. Then I realized that people were following me on the road. I could not go into any store or go any place without realizing that people there knew who I was. I would go through the drive-thru at a fast food place and I could tell they knew who I was. It is maddening. Even now, as I draft this letter and collect my thoughts, people are reading the draft versions through interception by hacking my computer. I know they are doing it.

But back then, through all of it, I just knew it could not continue forever. Even people with the empathy of a sociopath would realize eventually that this is an unsettling experience. But it continues and shows no sign of stopping. So that means several things. One is that it supports my theory that my adversaries have unlimited resources. Someone like Bill Gates. He could spend a billion dollars on lawyers just because he wanted to. If he thinks he has the right to treat his employees like animals, then I believe he would indeed spend a billion dollars to fight this just because he can. During my first days of employment at Microsoft, my manager was telling me about how Bill Gates would date people in the company. I haven’t heard any rumors that he is secretly gay and I got the impression she was talking about him dating women, but then again I have heard closeted homosexuals refer to men as women, just to avoid revealing their preference. So maybe he was preying on Microsoft employees all along but no one wanted to risk losing their job by talking about it openly.

And then it seemed highly suspect when Mayor Jim West of Spokane was outed as a closet homosexual. I suspect that it is how all this followed me to Spokane last year. I have been trying to figure out how all these people could know who I am and what means of communication they are using. If I have a gay stalker, they are all secretly communicating through some channel that gays use for communication. The internet makes all this possible now for anyone anywhere to communicate easily and generally privately. I was thinking that everyone knew that everyone else knew how people knew about this, but then I began to suspect that it was all being spread around by rumors and on different websites. Where I was thinking there was a central organization controlling it all, it was actually some kind of grass roots effort or some kind of internet phenomenon. And then I was seeing signs that even George W. Bush knew who I was.

I got that impression one day when I was in Spokane. I was watching CNN or something one day and I saw Bush making some comments about something. I commented out loud to myself that he looked terrified or something like that. For a while after that, the reporters were talking about how his press conferences were not going to be televised. I suspect, strongly, that I have been secretly monitored in the places I live and they have been listening to every sound I make. For some reason, Bush has an interest in what I say to myself and when I commented about him looking scared they decided he shouldn’t be seen for awhile until he could get control of himself. They wouldn’t want to embolden the terrorists by showing that he was getting rattled by it all. So maybe it isn’t the government that has been spying on me, it is some kind of stalker that is reporting the information they collect to websites. And maybe Bush knows who I am because he is tied into those gay websites too like Jim West and that is how he knows about me. I have some other evidence to support my theory, but needless to say he isn’t going to risk being outed like West was. They will probably end up secretly murdering me before that happens.

I know that people that talk about stuff like this are usually labeled as delusional crackpots or worse, but I believe strongly that all this is really happening to me. And just because a story sounds crazy doesn’t mean it isn’t really happening. There are people out there that can corroborate what I am saying; they are just too scared to speak up.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 31 August 2005 excerpt ends]










http://www.tv.com/shows/caprica/rebirth-1311356/trivia/

tv.com


Caprica Season 1 Episode 2

Rebirth

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Jan 29, 2010 on Syfy

Quotes


Sam Adama: Someone tries to make you feel guilty, you figure out what they feel guilty about.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093640/quotes

IMDb


No Way Out (1987)

Quotes


CIA Director Marshall: What's all this top secret business I've been hearing about over at the Pentagon?

Kevin O'Brien: Here's what we do have. CID is running a phone check. They're looking for all calls placed to a Susan Atwell.

CIA Director Marshall: Who's she?

Kevin O'Brien: Well, she's in the morgue at Fort Meade. She was murdered last night.

CIA Director Marshall: We know anything about it?

Kevin O'Brien: Get ready for this. We think she's either David Brice's or Scott Pritchard's mistress. Well she was seen with both of them.

[Marshall laughs ironically]

Kevin O'Brien: It didn't seem a high priority matter, so my people have been a little lax in following it up.

CIA Director Marshall: Well, spilt milk.

[Wryly laughing]

CIA Director Marshall: And you can forget about Pritchard. He's homosexual.

Kevin O'Brien: I'll be damned.

CIA Director Marshall: Ah, so will he, if you believe the Old Testament.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=caprica&episode=s01e02

Springfield! Springfield!


Caprica

s01e02


Hey, kid.

Hey, dad.

I'm sorry. Uh Glad you got a ride.

Yeah, it all worked out. Where were you, tammy's school? Did you go again?

No. I was held up in court.

Mm.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 05:17 AM Pacific Time Seattle USA Friday 22 February 2013 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/02/chain-reaction.html


Back in the year 2003 I wrote a letter on my computer at home and I printed it out on to paper and I put that letter in a stamped envelope for the postal service and I sent that letter through the United States Postal Service. I had the envelope of the letter addressed specifically to the Chief of Operations United States Navy and I referenced a special projects branch I had found on the internet.


I mailed the letter to the Chief of Operations United States Navy and told them I should have received the Silver Star.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 22 February 2013 excerpt ends]










http://www.oocities.org/elzj78/bsgminiseries.html


BATTLESTAR GALACTICA: Miniseries [ Monday 08 December 2003 USA ]


Chief: We're not the police, we're not here to arrest you. Now, put your gun down.

Leoben: Yeah, maybe, so who the hell are you?

Chief: We're from Colonial fleet. We just came to get some equipment from the station, to get back in the fight.

Leoben: What fight?

Chief: You don't know.

Leoben: Know what?










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=my-best-friends-wedding

Springfield! Springfield!


My Best Friend's Wedding (1997)


I mean, Jules, how could you do that?
It wasn't supposed to get sent.
I just wanted you to get mad at Kimmy.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - Posted 30th May 2011 by H.V.O.M - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2011/05/in-policy.html


I wonder what is the year of her actual birth. Every time I see a photo of Beyonce


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 30 May 2011 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091763/releaseinfo

IMDb


Platoon (1986)

Release Info

USA 19 December 1986 (limited)










http://www.tv.com/shows/caprica/rebirth-1311356/trivia/

tv.com


Caprica Season 1 Episode 2

Rebirth

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Jan 29, 2010 on Syfy

Quotes


(When they are about to be arrested by the police)

Sam Adama: Stick around! Stick around! If you run away, you're guilty of two things: the thing and the running away from the thing.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 8:43 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Thursday 12 January 2017