Monday, January 23, 2017

Monday




Never hide from you?

Damn those vivid sleeping dreams.

I forget I was sleeping. Seemed so very real.

I had been talking on the phone to somebody. Then I was cleaning a small house I lived in and that I had never seen before in real life. I was cleaning something out of something. Looked like salt, could have been snow. I said something similar to or precisely to: "I had to think for a moment why I was seeing a person in my peripheral vision and then I understood that was a person. I like it."

I don't think that was precisely what I said. The precise dialog has faded. The emotion is still strong though. Probably why I'm making this note.

She said the door was open so she just came inside. I turned and could see the front door to the house. The door probably was unlocked but not open. I didn't care.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 6:53 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 23 January 2017