Monday, January 30, 2017

The People Who Most Hate Americans




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 11:42 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Friday 07 August 2015 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2015/08/the-people-who-most-hate-americans.html


The People Who Most Hate Americans



All the other Americans.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 07 August 2015 excerpt ends]










http://www.seattlepi.com/local/politics/article/Washington-is-first-state-to-sue-Trump-over-10894462.php

seattle pi - Seattle Post-Intelligencer


Washington is first state to sue Trump over immigration order

BY JOEL CONNELLY, SEATTLEPI.COM Updated 12:18 pm, Monday, January 30, 2017

Washington is becoming the first state to sue President Trump and his administration over the President's executive order to restrict entry into the United States from seven countries










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 9:20 PM Thursday, September 15, 2011


I remember when this miniseries premiered on television in December 2003. I was stressed out about people following me but I enjoyed my work as an Application Development Consultant in Microsoft Premier Support. I had a very interesting project going on around that time that I hoped would lead to a job in the Visual Basic product team and I was using Microsoft.Net with Visual Basic to convert Microsoft Word documents to a different format. The customer had a lot of files to convert and there was a lot of detail associated with my efforts to automate the conversion process. The software I crafted would convert as a batch the documents and would not require users to do any manual conversions, which was a feature the customer requested.

I cannot recall if I finished that project. I was also concerned that Microsoft was going to become the next Enron and that was because I could easily cite examples of multi-million dollars of customer fraud that Microsoft would be blamed for. Across hundreds and hundreds of customers of Microsoft just in my division alone - a division marketing claimed would save those customers money by paying more for our services - the customers were being fraudulently charged in the millions.

Sure, sure, Robert McKenna is all over that. Jay Inslee is screaming every day at Bill Gates to shape up and do right by all the people Microsft Al-Qaida screwed over because of their greed and because of the perverts that run free anywhere they want to inside Microsoft Corporation.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 15 September 2011 excerpt ends]












canned-big-crickets-600x600.jpg










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3859076/quotes

IMDb


Truth (2015)

Quotes


Dick Hibey: Mary...

Mary Mapes: No, this is important.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 2:05 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 30 January 2017