Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Pegasus






2017_Abbi_24-1200_DSC00232.jpg







2017_Abbi_24-1200_DSC00233.jpg







2017_Abbi_24-1200_DSC00228.jpg










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/10/09 1:54 AM
I had a dream the other night that would suggest I was walking through solid object, although I do not recall if I actually did in the dream. The wall in that apartment had become some kind of transparent. I wrote about that dream and I wrote about how it seemed that I was flying on the so-called "Stargazer" L-1011 just before it crashed and I was sitting in a seat behind the pilot, which was actually me. I wrote about some other scenes in the dream and then flying over a stop sign in a road, which was a T-junction and of how we flew over the section of road that ended at the T-junction and that reminded me of that lyric about missing the sign which led to a turn for the worse. The pilot turned his head back towards me although he did not turn around far enough to look at me and he said something about how that sign had my name on it. It was after we flew past the stop sign and over that perpendicular road at the T-junction that the ground dropped off sharply below our flight path and then I found myself clinging to the top of a snow-covered mountain and I was looking at the details off a window where I was going to crawl through and out of the cold. I wrote about how from there, after some vague interaction with the people in that office or auto parts store through the window, I rode some kind of shuttle bus to a hotel and there was some further vague interactions and I do not think I actually checked into the hotel. I cannot remember what happened after that. I think it was well before all this, possibly during a sequence on the L-1011 and before I started about here, that I saw the transparent wall in my room at the Vermont.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stargate_SG-1_(season_5)

Stargate SG-1 (season 5)


91 503 "Ascension"

July 13, 2001 (Showtime)

After returning from Velona (P3X-636), a planet full of ruins, Carter is visited by a mysterious young man named Orlin who can walk through solid objects. But everyone believes that she is seeing things. It later turns out that the Ancients destroyed Velona and left Orlin behind as punishment after he had provided the Velonans with an advanced weapon in their fight against the Goa'uld.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/10/09 2:04 AM
I always find myself lingering on the detail about the vegation that was covered by the snow that I was clinging to at the top of that mountain. I don't know why that seems important. I have seen it before but I don't know what it is called and I don't think it is vegatation that would exist on a high-altitude mountaintop so it is probably just some kind of detail that is important in its own right.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 10 October 2009 excerpt end]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120591/quotes

IMDb


Armageddon (1998)

Quotes


Colonel Davis, USAF: Good luck, Freedom.

Tucker, Shuttle Independence Co-Pilot: Oh my God, this is it.












https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pegasus_(rocket)#/media/File:Pegasus_-_GPN-2003-00045.jpg







http://historicspacecraft.com/Photos/Rockets/Pegasus_XL_UH_RK2008_03.jpg










http://www.azlyrics.com/m/modestmouse.html

AZ

MODEST MOUSE

album: "We Were Dead Before The Ship Even Sank" (2007)


http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/modestmouse/flytrappedinajar.html

AZ

MODEST MOUSE

"Fly Trapped In A Jar"


First off Gary was on trial and drunk before we left bed,
As things got better was it hard to say that he had no idea,
Well I hadn't noticed but the people really noticed that they really didn't want us around,
So we all just opened up our mouths and walked to this town,
Well I was walking just a little bit sideways and you were walking sideways too,
Well I hadn't learned when a front door can be used,
Here it goes now...

We had darkened doors so we didn't read what the sign read
Though simple enough it was to me really tough the ground needs to be fed












https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:NASA_logo.svg



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 03:55 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Wednesday 11 January 2017