Friday, January 20, 2017

Mission to Mars (2000)






2017_Nk20_DSCN0167.jpg










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0083929/quotes

IMDb


Fast Times at Ridgemont High (1982)

Quotes


Linda Barrett: Hi Brad, you know how cute I always thought you were.










2000 film "Mission to Mars" DVD video:


Woody Blake: You know, she may have been right. If that wasn't a quake down there, then something else caused it or planned it. You're thinking the same thing.

Jim McConnell: It's never been out of my mind. I think she knew something, Woody. She was the only one of us who ever really believed there might be something down there.

Woody Blake: Yeah, well, we're not leaving till we find out. Deal?

Jim McConnell: Deal.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Thursday, April 6, 2006 2:25 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: Re: Sleep journal 4/6/06


Kerry Burgess wrote:

Details about my recent sleep are very fuzzy today. Can't remember for sure when I woke up. 3 am maybe. Or maybe shortly after midnight, can't really remember as I usually can. Remember dreaming something about driving my Jeep. Then I returned to it where it was parked in a parking lot after I was traveling through some passageways, hallways in a transit facility maybe. The only part I remember clearly is where a woman, I assume was my imaginary girlfriend asked me out for drinks or something. I told her we needed to keep it really casual though because all I had to wear was sweatpants. Kind of the downside to dating a homeless person I reflect now as I write this. She told me she would wear something with holes in it. I hope that was her in my dream, although the woman in the dream seemed to be someone unfamilar though. But I have noticed that happening with other people I know. They are represented, somehow, by a different person, but I think of them as someone specific. I feel like that is part of the manipulation. I have noticed something similar in real dreams, but I don't think it is the same here. I think they are disquising themselves in my dream for some reason.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 06 April 2006 excerpt ends]










From 11/8/1894 ( Claude Schaeffer Beck ) To 7/16/1963 ( Phoebe Cates the United States Army veteran and the Harvard University graduate medical doctor and the world-famous actress and the wife of my biological brother Thomas Reagan ) is 25086 days

25086 = 12543 + 12543

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/6/2000 is 12543 days



From 10/2/1907 ( Alexander Robertus Todd ) To 6/7/1976 ( my biological brother Thomas Reagan the civilian and privately financed astronaut in deep space of the solar system in his privately financed atom-pulse propulsion spaceship this day was his first landing the Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to my brother Thomas Reagan ) is 25086 days

25086 = 12543 + 12543

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/6/2000 is 12543 days



From 6/16/1959 ( George Reeves dead by gunshot wound ) To 10/18/1993 ( the launch of the US space shuttle Columbia orbiter vehicle mission STS-58 includes me Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps officer and United States STS-58 pilot astronaut ) is 12543 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/6/2000 is 12543 days



From 10/1/1945 ( Operation Backfire - the unsuccessful first attempt by Allies to test fire captured German V-2 rockets at Cuxhaven ) To 3/6/2000 is 19880 days

19880 = 9940 + 9940

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was another criminal sent by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to kill me the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) is 9940 days



From 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) To 3/6/2000 is 3278 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/24/1974 ( the US Air Force conducts the first successful test of an air-launched intercontinental ballistic missile ) is 3278 days



From 3/17/1955 ( Gary Sinise ) To 7/19/1989 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush kills 111 passengers and crew of United Airlines Flight 232 and destroys the United Airlines Flight 232 aircraft because I was a passenger of United Airlines Flight 232 as United States Navy Petty Officer Second Class Kerry Wayne Burgess and I was assigned to maintain custody of a non-violent offender military prisoner of the United States ) is 12543 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/6/2000 is 12543 days



From 3/17/1996 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Simpsons"::"The Day the Violence Died" ) To 3/6/2000 is 1450 days

1450 = 725 + 725

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/28/1967 ( Julia Roberts ) is 725 days





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0183523/releaseinfo

IMDb


Mission to Mars (2000)

Release Info

USA 6 March 2000 (premiere)










http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000641/bio

IMDb


Gary Sinise

Biography

Date of Birth 17 March 1955, Blue Island, Illinois, USA

Birth Name Gary Alan Sinise










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=mission-to-mars

Springfield! Springfield!


Mission To Mars (2000)


Ah, we would've made
a great crew.
Maybe. If this man
was left seat.
- Yeah.
- Guys, come on.
I'm a pretty good stick jockey.
Call me if you want a flight test.
- What is a stick jockey?
- "I'm a pretty good stick jockey."
Come on, Mr. Cover
of Time Magazine.
- The guy who landed
the crippled Block II shuttle.
- Yeah.
- That's the stick jockey.
- The stick jockey did that.
- Yeah, Mr. StickJockey.
- Okay, I made a little noise,
but putting the first
footprints on Mars?
That's for guys who wrote their Ph.D.
thesis on how to colonize the place...










From 3/6/2000 ( premiere US film "Mission To Mars" ) To 9/23/2003 is 1296 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/21/1969 ( the Princeton University doctor of medicine degree graduation of my biological brother Dr Thomas Reagan MD ) is 1296 days



From 4/25/1953 ( in Nature magazine James Watson and Francis Crick describe the structure of DNA ) To 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) is 13839 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/23/2003 is 13839 days


[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2015/05/i-am-thevoice-of-my-own-god.html ]


http://www.tv.com/shows/ncis/yankee-white-265747/

tv.com


NCIS Season 1 Episode 1

Yankee White

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM Sep 23, 2003 on CBS

AIRED: 9/23/03










http://www.nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/chemistry/laureates/1957/todd-facts.html

Nobelprize.org

The Official Web Site of the Nobel Prize

The Nobel Prize in Chemistry 1957

Lord Todd


Lord (Alexander R.) Todd

Born: 2 October 1907, Glasgow, Scotland

Died: 10 January 1997, Cambridge, United Kingdom

Affiliation at the time of the award: University of Cambridge, Cambridge, United Kingdom

Prize motivation: "for his work on nucleotides and nucleotide co-enzymes"

Field: biochemistry

Prize share: 1/1

Work

The substances known as deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) and ribonucleic acid (RNA) are found in nearly all cells in almost all organisms. The building blocks of DNA and RNA consist of nucleotides. In turn, these consist of what scientists call a nitrogen base, a sugar molecule, and one or more phosphate groups. Around 1940, Alexander Todd began to examine the composition of nucleotides more closely. Using chemical methods, he split nucleotides apart and compared their parts with substances that had been constructed from known components in a way that was already understood.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0183523/quotes

IMDb


Mission to Mars (2000)

Quotes


Jim McConnell: What is she now?

Phil Ohlmyer: A frog...?










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0183523/quotes

IMDb


Mission to Mars (2000)

Quotes


Luke Graham: Come on - three commanders. One ship. I don't think that's gonna work. There's not enough rocket fuel in the world to get those egos off the ground.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: July 24, 2006


If we could just figure out a better way to travel to orbit without these silly rocket boosters, we would be well on our way to exploring more of the solar system and other solar systems. There has got to be a cheap and safe way to cheat gravity. Sometimes I think I know how to do it, but I just can't remember.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 24 July 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/Stargate:_The_Movie_Transcript

STARGATE WIKI


Stargate: The Movie (1994)


O'NEIL
Your job here is to realign the Stargate. Can you do that or not?

[Daniel nods, then shrugs.]

DANIEL
I can't.

[The three look stunned.]

O'NEIL
(threateningly)
You can't or you won't?










http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001660/bio

IMDb


George Reeves

Biography

Date of Birth 5 January 1914, Woolstock, Iowa, USA

Date of Death 16 June 1959, Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, California, USA (gunshot wound)










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=mission-to-mars

Springfield! Springfield!


Mission To Mars (2000)


Eighty percent atmosphere.
Jim, you've got to go get
your spare helmet.
Copy that, Jim?
There's no time.
All the systems have crashed.
I gotta shut down the hab
from below.
We're losing pressure, Jim.
You could embolize.
Seventy percent atmosphere.
Phil, you've got to get
the nav computers back on-line.










http://www.tv.com/shows/incorporated/operational-realignment-3440291/

tv.com


Incorporated Season 1 Episode 8

Operational Realignment

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Jan 18, 2017 on Syfy

AIRED: 1/18/17



http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=incorporated-2016&episode=s01e08

Springfield! Springfield!


Incorporated

Operational Realignment


Please continue to hold.
Your call is very important to us.
[upbeat music playing over phone] Please continue to hold.
Come on.
Come on.
Hello, thank you for calling Hema-Bionics.
- This is Dr.
Larson at - I'll need the serial number of the device, please.
928-H4W.
It's a bionic heart.
I just need you to reset it.
One moment.
We don't have a record of purchase of this cardiac regulator.
What difference does that make? If there's no record, it means that it was stolen from one of our facilities.
It's company policy for us to permanently deactivate all stolen tech.
Thank you for reporting this to us.










http://www.jtcvsonline.org/article/S0022-5223(14)00827-7/abstract

THE JOURNAL OF THORACIC AND CARDIOVASCULAR SURGERY


Historical perspectives of The American Association for Thoracic Surgery: Claude S. Beck (1894-1971)

Tom P. Theruvath, MD, PhD, John S. Ikonomidis, MD, PhD


Claude Schaeffer Beck (Figure 1), 25th president of The American Association for Thoracic Surgery (AATS), was born on November 8, 1894










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=incorporated-2016&episode=s01e08

Springfield! Springfield!


Incorporated

Operational Realignment


Hey, didn't hear you come home last night.
I didn't.
I fell asleep in my car.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 7:39 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Tuesday 17 January 2017 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2017/01/phoebes-gate.html


Phoebe's Gate


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 17 January 2017 excerpt ends]










http://www.tv.com/shows/ncis/off-the-grid-3440075/

tv.com


NCIS Season 14 Episode 12

Off the Grid

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM Jan 17, 2017 on CBS

AIRED: 1/17/17



http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=ncis&episode=s14e12

Springfield! Springfield!


NCIS

Off the Grid


It was an accident-- I just broke the dish in half.
Yeah.
But it's fixed.
You could've just snuck it back in here.
That's not my style.
Don't beat yourself up over that.
I do, I do.
I beat myself up over it, because I-I know how horrible it is to lose something special.
I When I was 16, my mother gave me this bracelet, and it was from my grandmother, and I lost it.
It's I haven't been able to tell her.
Yeah, well, Kelly made this for her mom and me when she was in third grade.
I guess I used it too much-- it got a crack.
It was hairline at first, but turned into something bigger.
But look at it now-- it's like new.
How'd you do this? You believe in miracles? No.
You believe in Abby? With all my heart.
All right.
I'll see you tomorrow.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=incorporated-2016&episode=s01e08

Springfield! Springfield!


Incorporated

Operational Realignment


Bring up retail.
How may I assist you this morning, Mr.
Larson? I wanna buy something for my wife.
What's the occasion? Just because.
May I suggest jewelry? I thought you might.
How about a ring? A silver band.
Lined with amethyst.
Is amethyst your wife's favorite stone? I just think it would look nice.
Hey, that one.
It's perfect.










http://www.azlyrics.com/m/modestmouse.html

AZ

MODEST MOUSE

album: "This Is A Long Drive For Someone With Nothing To Think About" (1996)



http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/modestmouse/spacetravelisboring.html

AZ

MODEST MOUSE

"Space Travel Is Boring"

Won herself a pass to some far off moon
It was second class but what's to lose














JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 4:43 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Thursday 19 January 2017 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2017/01/colony_19.html


https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/intermodal-rapid-transit-station-millbrae-ca-13716103.jpg


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 19 January 2017 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 4:43 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Thursday 19 January 2017 - http://hvom.blogspot.com/2017/01/colony_19.html


http://www.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP022504260013&s=201701192200&sid=74030&sn=USAHDP&st=201701192200&cn=672

excite tv


Colony (New)

672 USAHDP: Thursday, January 19 10:00 PM [ 10:00 PM Thursday 19 January 2017 Pacific Time USA ]

Drama, Science fiction, Action, Fantasy, Suspense

Somewhere Out There

Will puts his trust in an old friend in the Santa Monica bloc; Jennifer visits Katie; Bram meets the camp commandant.

Cast: Josh Holloway, Sarah Wayne Callies, Peter Jacobson, Tory Kittles, Amanda Righetti, Isabella Crovetti-Cramp, Alex Neustaedter Executive Producer(s): Carlton Cuse, Ryan Condal, Nelson McCormick

Original Air Date: Jan 19, 2017


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 19 January 2017 excerpt ends]










http://www.tv.com/shows/colony-2015/somewhere-out-there-3440638/

tv.com


Colony Season 2 Episode 2

Somewhere Out There

Aired Thursday 10:00 PM Jan 19, 2017 on USA

AIRED: 1/19/17



http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=colony-2016&episode=s02e02

Springfield! Springfield!


Colony

Somewhere Out There


Katie Bowman: Nolan.

Nolan Burgess: Katie. Is this an ambush?

Katie Bowman: If it was an ambush, I'd be wearing a mask.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 02:33 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Friday 20 January 2017