Thursday, January 19, 2017

Colony




Bad enough I can't sleep without the constant stream of dreams in my mind.

They're telling me stuff while I sleep.

All kinds of people talking to me.

Lately the British monarchy has been showing up. Not sure why now.

I don't think the people I see in my sleeping dreams are supposed to represent people in the real world.

Not sure why that even happens.

But the notion strikes me today as profound that something I wrote back in the year 2006 about this same condition is similar to something I watched on television a long time ago.

The "transit facility" part is the most profound. That note I also wrote about how the people I was seeing in my sleeping dreams were "disguised".

From 1993 to 1999 there was a television series in the United States titled "Star Trek: Deep Space Nine".

The characters in that series had a so-called "wormhole" they could use to travel to a fixed and distant point of the galaxy. Whenever the starring character from "Starfleet" traveled through that "wormhole" he would come into contact with beings who lived inside that structure. They appeared to him as people he knew.

The "Star Trek" story and "Captain Benjamin Sisko" are all fictional. But the story was created here in this real world. A real world of real people who wrote that story for real reasons. I still believe I personally exerted some level of influence over those stories.

So that would make sense I am seeing this stuff still today.

There was a tremendous amount of detail in the sleeping dreams I had earlier today but only one segment of the several sleeping dreams I had has stayed with me. I remember well the part about the supposed biological relatives I have in Britain. I remember an explanation about why I am here now in this place and what I am waiting for. BEING FORCED TO WAIT FOR. I remember one person in particular telling me I would be here for more years. YEARS. More YEARS I have to stay here.

I woke up and looked around my apartment and the discouragement is also especially profound today.












https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/intermodal-rapid-transit-station-millbrae-ca-13716103.jpg












https://cdn.arstechnica.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/2258071-1337300115116-800x450-1.jpg










http://www.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP022504260013&s=201701192200&sid=74030&sn=USAHDP&st=201701192200&cn=672

excite tv


Colony (New)

672 USAHDP: Thursday, January 19 10:00 PM [ 10:00 PM Thursday 19 January 2017 Pacific Time USA ]

Drama, Science fiction, Action, Fantasy, Suspense

Somewhere Out There

Will puts his trust in an old friend in the Santa Monica bloc; Jennifer visits Katie; Bram meets the camp commandant.

Cast: Josh Holloway, Sarah Wayne Callies, Peter Jacobson, Tory Kittles, Amanda Righetti, Isabella Crovetti-Cramp, Alex Neustaedter Executive Producer(s): Carlton Cuse, Ryan Condal, Nelson McCormick

Original Air Date: Jan 19, 2017



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 4:43 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Thursday 19 January 2017