Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Today is 12/12/2023, Post #3





by me, Kerry Burgess, 12/12/2023 8:09 PM

I woke up early this morning today thinking of finding a place to make a reference to this dialog from BSG

Was going to include it with my previous post but did not

Whatever any of you out there want to believe about the stuff I am dredging up, it's consistent, and I had to suffer greatly just to be able to describe my findings to anyone that wants to try to understand










2023-12-12_bluetreeny_1

https://www.instagram.com/p/C0xqlanNWfj/









BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

3X20 - CROSSROADS (2)

Original Airdate (SciFi): 25-MAR-2007

(Galactica: Adama's Office)

Colonel Tigh: I'm telling you, Bill. They put the music in the ship. I can hear it.

Admiral Adama: I believe you. I'll look into it.

Tigh: You'll look into it? You'll look into it? I am here telling you there is Cylon sabotage aboard our ship!

Adama: Sabotage. With music.

Tigh: I know, I know. I can't quite understand it myself, but... There's too much confusion.









For All Mankind

"A City Upon a Hill" (first watched by me, Kerry Burgess, yesterday, 12/11/2023)

Baldwin: Yeah, well, that's a really touching story, Ivan. So you have a sick kid, and now you and me can become pals. That's really good. KGB cook up that whole story, or did you sprinkle in some details of your own?

Vasiliev: I would never lie about my family. Well, I wouldn't fault you. You gotta follow orders, right? Is that what you do? Follow orders? I don't think so. Edward Baldwin doesn't follow orders. No, he's a real American cowboy, right? White hat and loyal horse. Good guy.

Baldwin: I'd stop talking if I were you, Ivan.

Vasiliev: My name is Mikhail. Mikhail Mikhailovich Vasiliev. And I ask you again what is your plan? Or maybe you don't have a plan. Maybe you charge into this without thinking it through.









Title: Don Quixote

Author: Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra

"It is easy to see," replied Don Quixote, "that thou art not used to this business of adventures; those are giants; and if thou art afraid, away with thee out of this and betake thyself to prayer while I engage them in fierce and unequal combat."










the-expanse_season1-ep4-2015_00h-38m-23s
the-expanse_season1-ep4-2015_00h-39m-34s
the-expanse_season1-ep4-2015_00h-41m-01s



- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 8:29 PM Pacific-time USA Tuesday 12/12/2023