Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Today is 12/13/2023





by me, Kerry Burgess, 12/13/2023 5:02 PM

"Don't forget", the thoughts form non-verbally in my conscious-mind, "to continue reading Silo"



Tesla corporation has killed more people here in USA than Osama bin Laden. And bin Laden killed *nobody* here in the USA.

"Over the air" updates, to boot. No wonder Elon Musk is mad at Julia Robert's new video on Netflix.



"Covid Generation" by Dopey Norah on CBS tv evening news. None of her typical tooth-sucking sounds

I know they've read my observations about the COVID scam.

I had earlier today the stark sense of people in the future. WHY would someone create a false scam of a pandemic just to cause anxiety to kids that later become adults and then an even larger threat emerges. Clearly, there is planning to the stuff I have detected. No reason to believe it has stopped









"Shift" - book 2 of the "Silo" collection by Hugh Howey, author

page 876 of 1663

Donald was verging on the sad realization that humanity had been thrown to the brink of extinction by insane men in positions of power following one another, each thinking the others knew where they were going.









From 11/7/2006 ( as me, Kerry Burgess, from my official United States of America Veterans Affairs psychiatric-hospital documents, the final appointment with the psychiatrist ) To 12/13/2023 ( Today , Wednesday ) is 6245 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 12/8/1982 ( ) is 6245 days









https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/documents/remarks-white-house-luncheon-for-members-the-presidents-task-force-private-sector

The American Presidency Project

RONALD REAGAN

40th President of the United States: 1981 ‐ 1989

Remarks at a White House Luncheon for Members of the President's Task Force on Private Sector Initiatives

December 08, 1982

I'm glad that there was a certain pause there between the film and my being brought up here, because how do you talk with a grapefruit in your throat?

I thank you all very much, but it's I who should be applauding you and your neighbors and your fellow citizens doing the same. Bill, you, your committee and the chairmen and all the Task Force members have worked very hard, and I'm personally very grateful. You've reawakened America's awareness of private answers for many of our problems. This is no small achievement. You've generated a wave of interest we can turn into a tide of enthusiasm. You've reminded us that as Thomas Jefferson said, "We are all federalists. Our cause does not belong to any party or region or class." It is a bipartisan drive to help meet the needs of all our people to increase our self-reliance to make America great again.



- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 6:31 PM Pacific-time USA Wednesday 12/13/2023