Saturday, December 09, 2023

Today is 12/09/2023





by me, Kerry Burgess, 12/09/2023 ~ 03:16 AM

I acquired the software product yesterday but I was compelled to not use it until today

My observations yesterday caused me to recognize the pattern forming associated with 05/10/2006 so I knew about that already, from yesterday, because I discovered the association with 05/09/2006. I have before described this sort of occurrence as a "bounce". A two-day event in the future associates one calendar-day item with two other calendar-days.

Everything else is new to me today, this day 12/09/2023, as I click through the scenes and read the dialog, the first time I ever found myself compelled to look at this sort of software program. I like it so far.

For many years, I labored on my theory that my experiences suggest evidence of time-travel. My hypothesis being that humans are absolutely incapable of creating time-travel paradox, a topic popular in science-fiction, and that may be, I am guessing, an illusion created because humans are still Flat Earthers, in essence, with no real ability to comprehend anything beyond two-dimensions.

That fact about 'paradox' establishes why thoughts form in my conscious-mind. From that, I created my so-called 'counter-paradox theory'. Because humans cannot create paradox in time then the thoughts in my mind must be consistent.

And that may still be true. However, I have since developed a contradictory theory. Maybe they both are active in all this I observe

I want to believe that my ultimate discovery is about more substantial than simple decadence, entertaining as it may be to me.









excerpts, see also

https://hvom.blogspot.com/2023/12/today-is-12082023.html

by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me at 6:04 AM

Number 878: The Farthest Man From Home

I am Kerry Burgess. This is what I think.

Friday, December 08, 2023

Today is 12/08/2023

by me, Kerry Burgess, 12/08/2023 ~ 03:24 AM

Step 1: Follow thoughts in my conscious-mind to actions

Step 2: Check for anything interesting *after-the-fact* in my original-work code-pattern

With no conscious idea of what I would find, after-the-fact. As is often the case, results are nothing I had been aware of before-the-fact

When I look back at the past 20 years, there must be a reason this all compels me to inform the public, here, of my observations. I cannot believe I am the only one affected

Why was I pushed into this? Just to brag? To boast about my discoveries just to make myself feel superior to you all? No, I can't believe that. There must be another reason and I believe that reason must be because other people are also affected. Must be random people. Because if it were people I knew personally then I could just send them emails directly. Instead of broadcasting this silly stuff out into the wilds of the global-internetwork.









excerpts, see also

https://hvom.blogspot.com/2023/12/today-is-12082023.html

by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me at 6:04 AM Friday, December 08, 2023

WarGames (1983)

Quotes

David Lightman: [typing] Is this a game... or is it real?

Joshua: What's the difference?

David Lightman: [muttering] Oh wow.

Joshua: You are a hard man to reach.










2023-12-09_the-genesis-order_1










2023-12-09_the-genesis-order_2









https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WarGames

WarGames

From Wikipedia

Two hacker friends explain the concept of a backdoor password and suggest tracking down the Falken referenced in "Falken's Maze", the first game listed. David discovers that Stephen Falken was an early artificial-intelligence researcher, and guesses correctly that the name of Falken's deceased son (Joshua) is the password.










2023-12-09_the-genesis-order_3









https://steamcommunity.com/games/2553870/announcements/detail/3691317275649118201

STEAM

The Genesis Order is NOW AVAILABLE on Steam!

Your new detective mission starts now!

Greetings everyone! The moment many of you have been waiting for is finally here!

The latest and much-awaited game The Genesis Order, is available in early access on Steam!









WarGames (1983)

Jennifer: What's so special about playing games with some machine?

David Lightman: Oh, no... No, it's not just some machine.









by me to Real Love Sex Dolls:

March 16 2021 @ 11:56 PM

Order #34489

You said: I just placed the order a few minutes ago. Can I make that request now that the order has gone through? I would like to have it manufactured without the anal orifice if it's not too late Can you update the order for me?









IMDb

WarGames (1983)

Quotes

Joshua: Could not find you in Seattle and no terminal is in operation at your classified address.

David Lightman: [typing] What classified address?

Joshua: D.O.D. pension files indicate current mailing as: Dr. Robert Hume, a.k.a. Stephen W. Falken, 5 Tall Cedar Road, Goose Island, Oregon 97...









From 11/15/1934 ( ) To 12/21/1992 ( official State of South Carolina documents, date recorded by State of South Carolina: "the receipt of which is hereby acknowledged, have granted, bargained, sold, and released, and by these presents do grant, bargain, sell and release unto Kerry Wayne Burgess" the house I owned at Country Club Estates in South Carolina, USA ) is 21221 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 12/9/2023 ( Today , Saturday ) is 21221 days










2023-12-09_1



excerpts ; comments by me, Kerry Burgess

https://theprince.princeton.edu/princetonperiodicals/?a=d&d=Princetonian19341115-01.2.8&e=-------en-20--81-byDA-txt-txIN-------

Princeton University

Daily Princetonian, Volume 59, Number 138, 15 November 1934

W. T. STACE DISCUSSES PHILOSOPHICAL TOPICS

Professor Speaks On "Body And Mind" In McCosh 46 - Concludes That Mind Is Non-Material. [ wishful-thinking ; ignorant ]

REFUTES TECHNICAL THEORIES

"What is the relation between your mind and your body, between thinking of lifting your finger and actually lifting it?" was the question that Dr. Walter T. Stace discussed in his lecture last night in McCosh 46 on "Body and Mind."

The two most widely-accepted theories, he explained, are that the mind is non-material because it does not occupy space, [ ignorant ] and that events happening in the mind cause events happening in the body, thus creating an interaction between the two.

Dr. Stace mentioned the objections that have been raised against those theories. It is impossible, claim the scientists, for a non-material thing such as the mind to effect such a material thing as the body. Also since there must be a flow of energy [ idiotic ; he seems to be a Dr. of cavemen ; expert in circular-reasoning and superstition of the Jesus Christ mythology, from his biography ] from the mind to the body in view of the fact that there must be a flow of energy from a cause to its effect in all cases of causation, the mind must have its own store of energy which it can release at will, thus conflicting with the law of the conservation of energy. [ moronic ; it's chemical energy and that's why you think you have a consciousness, a "mind" ]










2023-12-09_2
2023-12-09_3
2023-12-09_4

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_C%C3%A9zanne









IMDb

2001: A Space Odyssey

Quotes

HAL: That's a very nice rendering, Dave. I think you've improved a great deal. Can you hold it a bit closer? That's Dr. Hunter, isn't it?









From 2/25/1910 ( ) To 4/2/1968 ( premiere USA film "2001: A Space Odyssey" ) is 21221 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 12/9/2023 ( Today , Saturday ) is 21221 days









https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/February_1910

February 1910

From Wikipedia

February 25, 1910

A grand jury in Newark, New Jersey indicted the National Packing Company and its subsidiaries, Armour, Swift, Morris, and G.H. Hammond, along with 21 executives, on charges of conspiracy to monopolize the nation's meatpacking industry.

Thomas Edison's "trolleyless street car", powered by storage batteries rather than by overhead electric wires, was publicly demonstrated on New York's 29th Street horse car tracks, with rail executives, transportation engineers and members of the press as passengers. According to Ralph Beach, the "canned current" electric streetcar would "make 150 miles on a single charge", and would be recharged overnight at a power station.










2023-12-09_the-genesis-order_4
2023-12-09_the-genesis-order_5
2023-12-09_the-genesis-order_6









From 9/29/1947 ( from The Daily Princetonian publication, Princeton University: Film Club Will Offer Program Of Past Hits Series ; Tickets Go On Sale Today - Princinema Issues Call For Woud-Be Movie-Makers ) To 12/9/2023 ( Today , Saturday ) is 27830 days

27830 = 13915 + 13915

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 12/8/2003 ( premiere USA TV miniseries "Battlestar Galactica" ) is 13915 days










battlestar-galactica-2003_00h-25m-50s









Battlestar Galactica - tv miniseries - 12/08/2003, 12/09/2003

(from internet transcript)

(Back to Caprica City)

Dr. Gaius Baltar: (Walking outdoors with Number Six) It may interest you to know that the final results of the CMP project are working close to 95% efficiency throughout the fleet. Hold your applause, please.

Six: No applause for me? I doubt you would have ever completed the project without me.

Baltar: Yes, well, you helped a bit.

Six: I rewrote half your algorithms.

Baltar: All right, you were extremely helpful, but let's not forget, you got something out of it. All that poking around inside the defense mainframe. Should give you a huge advantage bidding for the contract next year.

Six: You know that's not really why I did it.

Baltar: No, you did it cause you love me.

Six: That, and God wanted me to help you.

Baltar: Right, he spoke to you, did he? You had a chat?

Six: He didn't speak to me in a literal voice, and you don't have to mock my faith.

Baltar: Sorry. I'm just not very religious.

Six: Does it bother you that I am?

Baltar: It puzzles me that an intelligent and attractive woman such as yourself should be taken in by all that mysticism and superstition. But, I'm willing to overlook it on account of your other attributes. (They both smile. He tries to kiss her, but she pulls away.)

Six: I have to go. I'm meeting someone.

Baltar: Really? Who is he? I'm insanely jealous.

Six: I doubt that.

Baltar: So touchy today. Well, as a matter of fact, I'm meeting someone too. Business. A new project at Defense I might do. So, uh... (kisses her on the cheek) You'll call me later, right?

(He walks away. Six looks up.)

Six: It's about time. Wondered when you'd get here.

(On Galactica. We cut to a museum display of a Cylon Centurion










2023-12-09_the-genesis-order_7









From 6/3/1983 ( premiere USA film "WarGames" ) To 12/9/2023 ( Today , Saturday ) is 14799 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 5/10/2006 ( referenced in text here: Kerry Burgess - journal, Wednesday, May 10, 2006 ) is 14799 days



From 11/26/1942 ( premiere USA film "Casablanca" ) To 12/9/2023 ( ) is 29598 days

29598 = 14799 + 14799

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 5/10/2006 ( referenced in text here: Kerry Burgess - journal, Wednesday, May 10, 2006 ) is 14799 days









by me, Kerry Burgess: August 25, 2023

BEFORE my excursion to the VA hospital in 2005-2006, none of this existed for me

But after May 10, 2006 - when it all started for me - new details began to form in my conscious mind

AND THE VERY FIRST detail that formed in my mind was about 3/3/1959

I decided that was the birthdate of some guy named Thomas Ray, later it became Thomas Reagan

No one had ever head before of Thomas Ray or Thomas Reagan

That was year 2006

17 years ago from this present day










2023-12-09_the-genesis-order_8
2023-12-09_the-genesis-order_9









From 10/4/1968 ( premiere USA TV series episode "Star Trek"::"The Paradise Syndrome" ) To 12/9/2023 ( Today , Saturday ) is 20154 days

20154 = 10077 + 10077

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 6/5/1993 ( Princeton University, Commencement Week for Class of 1993, Graduate School reception ) is 10077 days










2023-12-09_the-genesis-order_10










star-trek-tos_season3-ep3_00h02m42s
star-trek-tos_season3-ep3_00h09m14s









from my private journal, as me, Kerry Burgess, typed after being released from the USA Veterans Affairs psychiatric hospital enduring many months sitting in a grungy two-computer room in a homeless shelter on the waterfront in downtown Seattle:

From: Kerry Burgess {me}

Sent: Sunday, May 21, 2006 11:04 AM

To: Kerry Burgess {me}

Subject: Re: Journal May 21, 2006

Kerry Burgess wrote:

I also have these unexplained thoughts that I was a fighter pilot in the U.S. military, although I'm not sure which service, but I may have been in two different branches over time. I am also confused about thoughts that I may have been a helicopter pilot. What's next? A space shuttle pilot? Seems like a lot for someone that is only 40. And, while I am not sure when this divergence happened, I am reasonably certain it was before I turned 33. So I must have been a pretty busy guy. Especially because I have thoughts that I was some kind of mathmetician too. I have these thoughts too that I was captured by enemy forces at some point and tortured while in captivity.



by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journal: 9/26/2006 3:06 PM

As I was trying to go to sleep last night, I had a thought that I have a doctorate in computer science from Princeton.

and I had thoughts that I studied music as well at Princeton.



from my private journal, as me, Kerry Burgess, typed after being released from the USA Veterans Affairs psychiatric hospital enduring many months sitting in a grungy two-computer room in a homeless shelter on the waterfront in downtown Seattle:

by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journals: 9/28/2006 7:13 PM

This sounds very interesting. In my memory of taking Physics my Senior year at Ashdown, I remember being very interested in the class, but we didn’t cover such an interesting topic.

http://www.princeton.edu/main/about/present/

Ayan Chatterjee (left) and Mark Daly measure piano strings as part of a lab project for professor Pierre Piroué's freshman seminar on "Sound, Music and ... Physics."

9/28/2006 7:37 PM

I think I even have memories of the graduate degree process. I am not sure of the terms to describe the process.

9/28/2006 7:47 PM

I actually do remember... something... I can’t explain it. It feels that I am holding an unmarked, undistinguishable book that I don’t know the name of or the contents but I know I have read it already.

9/28/2006 8:34 PM

A few minutes ago I started thinking that maybe I started at Princeton University in 1972. I would have been 13 at the time as Thomas Ray. I remember that Kerry Burgess started first grade in 1972. But then I decided that I probably started Princeton earlier than 1972 and maybe 1972 was the year I completed my first major degree. Or 1972 doesn’t really mean anything in particular to Thomas Ray; rather it is there for continuity sake for the life of Kerry Burgess.



by me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me: H.V.O.M at 3:06 AM Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Salesman

Also, "Salesman." I saw that in a dream while sleeping recently. I saw myself going through an induction process in the United States Marine Corps and I woke up understanding that I was dreaming of my actual experience in 1990. I saw a document that indicated I was being inducted to the United States Marine Corps with the officer grade of Chief Warrant Officer 2. I saw in the dream another document associated with my induction and that document indicated I had been assigned the informal name "Salesman."










star-trek-tos_season3-ep3_00h31m59s
star-trek-tos_season3-ep3_00h30m53s



- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 10:34 AM Pacific-time USA Saturday 12/09/2023