Saturday, December 09, 2023

Today is 12/09/2023, Post #2





by me, Kerry Burgess, 12/09/2023 4:01 PM (7:01 PM New York City)

New episode tonight of Saturday Night Live. Still haven't figured out if they broadcast it directly to us or if they record it during Saturday afternoon to an audience that is watching it - hence the "live". I would bet on the latter. People in New York City would know for certain, but they aren't talking

Not sure if I can stay awake that long. Even after 12 cups of strong coffee today from my coffemaker. At least the broadcast begins here now at 8:30 PM on this west-coast USA.

Why it matters, don't know. Just thowing this stuff out and describing it in my journal these observations.

These people - my hypothesis - don't know what *I* will respond with when they are tasked with delivering a message. That's my theory. The people doing it are people who wouldn't know what to say about it even if I felt like asking them directly. They're just following along with someone lurking in the shadows, who's following along with someone that doesn't need to lurk in the shadows because they will never be tracked down as the source

I haven't seen that title in a long time, probably not since I first watched it back in 2017. The name means something to me from afterwards. I've thought a few times of the story of "Lucy" in the production and it has affected my thinking, as I try to understand

I'm sitting here and I feel this is a topic I am going to have to look at closer. I would like to put off making a post about it until later but yet I feel compelled to publish something about it sooner rather than later.

I observe this stuff that seems remarkable and I still feel underwhelmed. I cannot imagine - and I really, really try to imagine it - that anything incredibly remarkable is going to start happening. I tell myself this is all just the start of the beginning of the opening but I still just cannot make that leap in my mind that I will begin to see personally anything truly remarkable. This stuff I am describing *should be* enough but it's not. Observations from today and yesterday led me to observations in my code about tomorrow too, so I don't know what I will actually see tomorrow, in this trivia that torments me for another day sitting here at this desk, certain that it's just got to be a day when I do finally see something remarkable I want to see for myself.










2023-12-09_bluetreeny_1

https://www.instagram.com/p/C0pf7_hJYsP/









https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_(Muppet)

Animal (Muppet)

From Wikipedia

Animal is a Muppet character from the sketch comedy television series The Muppet Show, and the wild and frenzied drummer of the fictional band Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem.

First appearance The Muppet Show: Sex and Violence (1975)









From 3/19/1975 ( ) To 12/9/2023 ( Today , Saturday ) is 17797 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 7/25/2014 ( ) is 17797 days



From 10/6/1958 ( premiere USA TV series "Westinghouse Desilu Playhouse"::"Lucy Goes to Mexico" ) To 11/11/2016 ( by me, Kerry Burgess ; not referenced here ) is 21221 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 12/9/2023 ( ) is 21221 days









https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0454507/releaseinfo/

IMDb

Release info

The Muppet Show: Sex and Violence

Release Date United States March 19, 1975









by me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me: June 07, 2017 10:27 pm

Lucy (2014)

1409 FXPHD: Wednesday, June 7 8:00 PM [ 8:00 PM Wednesday 07 June 2017 Pacific Time USA ]

2014, R, ***, 01:28, Color, English, France,

An unwilling drug mule (Scarlett Johansson) develops superhuman abilities after the synthetic substance leaks into her system.









https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2872732/releaseinfo

IMDb

Lucy (2014)

Release Info

USA 25 July 2014

Full Cast & Crew

Scarlett Johansson ... Lucy



- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 4:34 PM Pacific-time USA Saturday 12/09/2023