Sunday, December 17, 2023

Today is 12/17/2023, Post #3





by me, Kerry Burgess, 12/17/2023 2:35 PM

I've known forever about that location, of course, that is the basis for their brandname

But I had never heard of before that brand. Supposedly, their butter is the second most popular now here in the USA

I had never heard of it before until just a few minutes ago. I very, very rarely purchase butter in the supermarket so that could explain it. Next time, I'm going to look and see if it's there. In the past when I went there and purchased butter, I was already focused on a specific product and didn't examine the other choices

I was finishing the content of this post and I just happened to notice an advertisement for it in the margin of a mainstream-media news site

I had the content developed already for this post so I'm spreading my personal observations about Kerrygold and related content on the top of it

All of this other content was developed and assembled by me before I noticed Kerrygold. They're going by Ornua now but from what I've read, they were always Kerrygold before 2015









excerpts

https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/documents/remarks-signing-the-intelligence-identities-protection-act-1982

The American Presidency Project

RONALD REAGAN

40th President of the United States: 1981 ? 1989

Remarks on Signing the Intelligence Identities Protection Act of 1982

June 23, 1982

Director Bill and Members of the Congress, distinguished quests who are here, and you ladies and gentlemen, all distinguished:

I bring you greetings from a former Director of this Agency, Vice President George Bush, who couldn't be here with us this morning. And I want to give him credit, because I'm going to tell a story of his. And it's always dangerous telling a trade joke to members of the trade, because the chances are too good that they've heard it. But I'm going to take the chance anyway. It's one of the few stories that I can tell now since ethnic jokes are a no-no. This one is an Irish joke, and my name is Reagan, so I can tell the story. [Laughter] But it has to do something with the occasion and with your line of work.

And the story is that there was an agent overseas and happened to be in Ireland. And there was an emergency, and it was necessary to contact him immediately. So, they called in another agent, and they said, "Now, you'll go there. His name is Murphy, and your recognition will be to say, "Tis a fair day, but it'll be lovelier this evening.'"

So, he went to Ireland, a little town in Ireland, into the pub, elbowed himself up to the bar, ordered a drink, and then said to the bartender, "How would I get in touch with Murphy?" And the bartender says, "Well, if it's Murphy the farmer you want, it's 2 miles down the road, and it's the farm on the left." He said, "If it's Murphy the bootmaker, he's on the second floor of the building across the street. And," he says, "my name is Murphy." So, he picked up the drink, and he said, "Well, 'tis a fair day, but it'll be lovelier this evening." "Oh," he said, "it's Murphy the spy you want. Well, he's" - [ laughter].









From 11/18/1996 ( premiere USA film "Star Trek: First Contact" ) To 6/25/2015 ( ) is 6793 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 6/8/1984 ( premiere USA film "Gremlins" ) is 6793 days



From 3/16/1982 ( Ronald Reagan, 40th President of USA: Address Before a Joint Session of the Oklahoma State Legislature in Oklahoma City ) To 6/25/2015 ( ) is 12154 days

12154 = 6077 + 6077

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 6/23/1982 ( US President Ronald Reagan authorizes US Public Law 97-200 - Intelligence Identities Protection Act of 1982 ) is 6077 days




2015-06-25_1

https://www.ornua.com/the-cream-of-the-crop-kerrygold-irish-cream-liqueur-arrives-in-ireland/

https://www.ornua.com/newsroom/










star-trek-first-contact_01h14m13s
star-trek-first-contact_00h57m51s
star-trek-first-contact_00h14m28s
star-trek-first-contact_00h14m43s









IMDb

Gremlins (1984)

Quotes

Deputy Brent: Let me drive.

Sheriff Frank: No, you're drunk.

Deputy Brent: You always get to drive.

Sheriff Frank: That's cause I'm the sheriff










2015-06-25_2

https://www.kerrygold.de/historie/










2015-06-25_3

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kerry_Blue_Terrier









From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 2/11/1975 ( Margaret Thatcher was elected as the new leader of the United Kingdom's Conservative Party, becoming the first woman to lead a major British political party ) is 3388 days

From 2/11/1975 ( ) To 5/22/1984 ( ) is 3388 days



https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/documents/the-presidents-news-conference-948

The American Presidency Project

RONALD REAGAN

40th President of the United States: 1981 ‐ 1989

The President's News Conference

May 22, 1984

Jerry [Jeremiah O'Leary, Washington Times]?

The Sakharovs

Q. Mr. President, if it's any consolation to you, I've written all my relations in County Kerry not to demonstrate seriously until you and I are safely out of the country. [Laughter] But I wanted to ask you if you have any message for the Soviet Government or for the Sakharovs about the possibility of getting them out of the country-whether there's any deal or any trade that can be made that would save their lives?

The President. Jerry, on this one I have to say we're as concerned as anyone—deeply concerned.









From 8/31/1909 ( Charles Walcott discovered the Burgess Shale fossils ) To 4/21/1926 ( Britain's Queen Elizabeth II - from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: my biological genetic paternal grandmother ) is 6077 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 6/23/1982 ( ) is 6077 days



From 7/4/1976 ( at extreme personal risk to himself my biological brother Thomas Reagan the civilian and privately financed astronaut in his privately financed atom-pulse propulsion spaceship successfully intercepts comet nicknamed "Lucifer" - threatening extinction by death and destruction of all life on this planet Earth - in the outer solar system and diverts it away from planet Earth ) To 6/23/1982 ( ) is 2180 days

2180 = 1090 + 1090

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 10/27/1968 ( biographical - Lise Meitner dead ) is 1090 days



https://www.reaganfoundation.org/ronald-reagan/white-house-diaries/diary-entry-06231982/

Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation and Institute

White House Diaries

DIARY ENTRY - 06/23/1982

Wednesday, June 23, 1982

Went over to C.I.A. and spoke to all the employees. It was wonderful to see their high morale. I signed the bill which now prevents people like Agee & others from exposing & identifying our agents. Some have been killed because of this. Lunch with V.P. Bush. Then 2 receptions for the Ground Floor Committee with an hour in between in which I met with P.M. Thatcher.

KEY FACTS

President Reagan participates in a signing ceremony for the Intelligence Identities Protection Act and addresses various CIA covert employees.

President Reagan meets with Prime Minster Margaret Thatcher of the United Kingdom.









from my private journal, as me, Kerry Burgess, typed after being released from the USA Veterans Affairs psychiatric hospital enduring many months sitting in a grungy two-computer room in a homeless shelter on the waterfront in downtown Seattle:

08/22/09 1:33 PM

Goddamnit my arm is killing me. It is just a constant ache now and then worse at other times. I think it must be this goddamned desk I use. I make so many fine movements with my trackball mouse as I cut-and-paste and I think that is what's causing it. I started working on a new program that would automate all of that and I could probably generate as many reports in one day as it is now taking me 2 or 3 weeks to compile but every time I try to write the code for the critical portion of the program I feel as though something is just stomping on my mind as I try to work on

08/22/09 1:49 PM

Damn I could sure go for a big hamburger and some large french fries.

I can't remember the last time I had a decent meal.

Well, maybe that isn't the best kind of meal but it would certainly be good for my morale.









From 2/14/1969 ( premiere USA TV series episode "Star Trek"::"Requiem for Methuselah" ) To 8/22/2009 ( ) is 14799 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 5/10/2006 ( referenced in text here: Kerry Burgess - journal, Wednesday, May 10, 2006 ) is 14799 days









by me, Kerry Burgess, Aug 29, 2022

Of all this stuff I'm describing, NONE OF IT existed for me until May 10, 2006

That's when it all started for me









by me, Kerry Burgess, Feb 18, 2023

Carefully documented in my journal, the one that was private, was that this all started for me on May 10, 2006

The fantastic stuff I've described all these years never existed in my mind before that day

NASA, USMC, Princeton, Thomas Reagan, the Phoebe Cates you don't know









"Requiem For Methuselah" [ Star Trek ]

Original Airdate: 14 Feb, 1969

(from internet transcript)

SPOCK: Your collection of Leonardo da Vinci masterpieces, Mister Flint, they appear to have been recently painted on contemporary canvas with contemporary materials. And on your piano, a waltz by Johannes Brahms, an unknown work in manuscript, written in modern ink. Yet absolutely authentic, as are your paintings.

FLINT: I am Brahms.

SPOCK: And da Vinci?

FLINT: Yes.

SPOCK: How many other names shall we call you?

FLINT: Solomon, Alexander, Lazarus, Methuselah, Merlin, Abramson. A hundred other names you do not know.

SPOCK: You were born?

FLINT: In that region of earth later called Mesopotamia, in the year 3834 BC, as the millennia are reckoned. I was Akharin, a soldier, a bully and a fool. I fell in battle, pierced to the heart and did not die.

MCCOY: Instant tissue regeneration coupled with some perfect form of biological renewal. You learned that you were immortal and

FLINT: And to conceal it. To live some portion of a life, to pretend to age and then move on before my nature was suspected.

SPOCK: Your wealth and your intellect are the product of centuries of acquisition. You knew the greatest minds in history.









from my private journal, as me, Kerry Burgess, typed after being released from the USA Veterans Affairs psychiatric hospital enduring many months sitting in a grungy two-computer room in a homeless shelter on the waterfront in downtown Seattle:

08/22/09 8:54 PM

Damnit I could go for a decent meal.









From 1/21/1924 ( Vladimir Lenin dead ) To 11/10/1967 ( premiere USA TV series episode "Star Trek"::"Metamorphosis" ) is 15999 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 8/22/2009 ( ) is 15999 days










2009-08-22_1
2009-08-22_2
2009-08-22_3

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladimir_Lenin
2009-08-22_4

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statue_of_Lenin_at_Finland_Station









Star Trek: First Contact (1996)

(from internet transcript)

[Enterprise-E corridors]

LILY: How many planets are in this Federation?

Starfleet Captain Jean-Luc PICARD: Over one hundred and fifty ...spread across eight thousand light years.

LILY: You mustn't get home much.

PICARD: Actually, I tend to think of this ship as home. But if it's Earth you're talking about I try to get back whenever I can. ...Good they haven't broken the encryption code yet.

LILY: Who? Those bionic zombies you told me about.

PICARD: The Borg.

LILY: Borg? It sounds Swedish. ...How big is this ship?

PICARD: There are twenty-four decks. Almost seven hundred metres long.

LILY: It took me six months to scrounge up enough titanium just to build a four-metre cockpit. ...How much did this thing cost?

PICARD: The economics of the future are somewhat different. ...You see, money doesn't exist in the twenty-fourth century.

LILY: No money! You mean you don't get paid.

PICARD: The acquisition of wealth is no longer the driving force in our lives. ...We work to better ourselves ...and the rest of humanity. Actually we're rather like yourself and Doctor Cochrane.

(as they turn a corner Lily [first appears to scoff and then:] screams having seen some Borg)









Star Trek: First Contact (1996)

(from internet transcript)

COCHRANE: Do they have to keep doing that?

LAFORGE: It's just a little hero worship, Doctor. To tell you the truth I can't say I blame them. We all grew up hearing about what you did. Or what you're about to do. You know I probably shouldn't be telling you this but I went to Zefram Cochrane High School.

COCHRANE: Really?

LAFORGE: You know? I wish I had a picture of this.

COCHRANE: What?

LAFORGE: Oh well, you see, in the future this whole area becomes an historical monument. You're standing almost on the exact spot where your statue's gonna be.

COCHRANE: Statue?

LAFORGE: Yeah! It's marble, about twenty metres tall and you're looking up at the sky. Your hand sort of reaching to the future.

COCHRANE: I gotta to take a leak!

LAFORGE: Leak? I'm not detecting any leak.

COCHRANE: Don't you people from the twenty-fourth century ever pee?

LAFORGE: Oh, leak, I get it. ...That's pretty funny.









Star Trek - "Metamorphosis" - tv-series Season 2 Episode 9, 11/10/1967

Episode Summary

When their shuttle is diverted to a planetoid, Kirk, Spock, and McCoy encounter Earth's Warp Drive pioneer, Zefram Cochrane, who appears to have survived there alone for 150 years.

(from internet transcript)

COCHRANE: Hello! Are you real? I mean, I'm not imagining you, am I?

KIRK: We're real enough.

COCHRANE: You speak English. Earth people?

KIRK: From the Federation.

COCHRANE: The F? Well, it doesn't matter. I'm Cochrane. I've been marooned here who knows how long. If you only knew how good it is to see you. And a woman. A beautiful one at that.

KIRK: I'm Captain James T. Kirk, commanding the starship Enterprise. (they shake hands) This is my first officer Mister Spock.

COCHRANE: You're a Vulcan, aren't you?

SPOCK: Correct.

KIRK: Chief Surgeon Leonard McCoy.

COCHRANE: Doctor.

MCCOY: Pleasure.

KIRK: Oh, and excuse me, Assistant Federation Commissioner Hedford.

COCHRANE: Ma'am. You're food to a starving man.









From 5/9/1957 ( ) To 8/22/2009 ( ) is 19098 days

19098 = 9549 + 9549

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 12/25/1991 ( from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: in non-aviator related duties boots on the ground as United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) is 9549 days










2009-08-22_5

https://theprince.princeton.edu/princetonperiodicals/?a=d&d=Princetonian19570509-01.2.5&e=-------en-20--81-byDA-txt-txIN-------









See (2019) s02e01

"Brothers and Sisters"

Baba Voss: They will hear every move you make just as I do. A lifetime of sight has left you loud and clumsy. That's enough. Kofun. Kofun. My son. Listen to me. Your mother and I we raised you to be beautiful, not a warrior. I don't want you to have to fight the way that I had to. I never imagined a life for you away from the Alkenny. And I failed to prepare you.









by me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me: H.V.O.M at 11:30 PM Friday, September 07, 2007

http://www.online-literature.com/view.php/kinglear/23

Act 4. Scene VI

SCENE VI. Fields near Dover.

Enter GLOUCESTER, and EDGAR dressed like a peasant

GLOUCESTER

When shall we come to the top of that same hill?

EDGAR

You do climb up it now: look, how we labour.

GLOUCESTER

Methinks the ground is even.

EDGAR

Horrible steep.

Hark, do you hear the sea?

GLOUCESTER

No, truly.

EDGAR

Why, then, your other senses grow imperfect

By your eyes' anguish.

GLOUCESTER

So may it be, indeed:

Methinks thy voice is alter'd; and thou speak'st

In better phrase and matter than thou didst.

EDGAR

You're much deceived: in nothing am I changed

But in my garments.

GLOUCESTER

Methinks you're better spoken.










2023-12-17_2

https://theprince.princeton.edu/princetonperiodicals/?a=d&d=Princetonian19820211-01&e=-------en-20--81-byDA-txt-txIN-------

Princeton University

Daily Princetonian, Volume 106, Number 8, 11 February 1982

Thursday Magazine

Commercials On Campus: Marketing Princeton's Image









From 9/7/2007 ( by me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me ) To 12/17/2023 ( Today , Sunday ) is 5945 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 2/11/1982 ( ) is 5945 days









See

"Forever"

Apple-tv streaming-video serial season 2 episode 2, 09/03/2021 (first viewed by me, Kerry Burgess, today 12/17/2023)

00h-09m-40s

Wren: Everything in their world was meant to be seen.









https://www.imdb.com/title/tt12728892/

IMDb

See

S2.E2

Forever

Episode aired Sep 3, 2021

An old enemy comes face-to-face with Baba. Jerlamarel struggles to accept a life without sight.









excerpts, see also:

http://www.online-literature.com/view.php/kinglear/23

Literature Network » William Shakespeare » King Lear » Act 4. Scene VI

EDGAR
Why I do trifle thus with his despair
Is done to cure it.

GLOUCESTER
[Kneeling] O you mighty gods!
This world I do renounce, and, in your sights,
Shake patiently my great affliction off









excerpts, see also:

http://www.online-literature.com/view.php/kinglear/23

Literature Network » William Shakespeare » King Lear » Act 4. Scene VI

KING LEAR
I will die bravely, like a bridegroom. What!
I will be jovial: come, come; I am a king,
My masters, know you that.

Gentleman
You are a royal one, and we obey you.

KING LEAR
Then there's life in't. Nay, if you get it, you
shall get it with running. Sa, sa, sa, sa.

Exit running; Attendants follow

Gentleman
A sight most pitiful in the meanest wretch,
Past speaking of in a king! Thou hast one daughter,
Who redeems nature from the general curse
Which twain have brought her to.

EDGAR
Hail, gentle sir.

Gentleman
Sir, speed you: what's your will?

EDGAR
Do you hear aught, sir, of a battle toward?

Gentleman
Most sure and vulgar: every one hears that,
Which can distinguish sound.

EDGAR
But, by your favour,
How near's the other army?

Gentleman
Near and on speedy foot; the main descry
Stands on the hourly thought.

EDGAR
I thank you, sir: that's all.

Gentleman
Though that the queen on special cause is here,
Her army is moved on.

EDGAR
I thank you, sir.

Exit Gentleman

GLOUCESTER
You ever-gentle gods, take my breath from me:
Let not my worser spirit tempt me again
To die before you please!

EDGAR
Well pray you, father.

GLOUCESTER
Now, good sir, what are you?

EDGAR
A most poor man, made tame to fortune's blows;
Who, by the art of known and feeling sorrows,
Am pregnant to good pity. Give me your hand,
I'll lead you to some biding.

GLOUCESTER
Hearty thanks:
The bounty and the benison of heaven
To boot, and boot!










Screenshot 2023-12-17 132953
Screenshot 2023-12-17 133258









excerpts, see also:

http://www.online-literature.com/view.php/kinglear/23

Literature Network » William Shakespeare » King Lear » Act 4. Scene VI

GLOUCESTER
The trick of that voice I do well remember:
Is 't not the king?

KING LEAR
Ay, every inch a king:
When I do stare, see how the subject quakes.
I pardon that man's life. What was thy cause? Adultery?
Thou shalt not die: die for adultery! No:
The wren goes to 't, and the small gilded fly
Does lecher in my sight.
Let copulation thrive; for Gloucester's bastard son
Was kinder to his father than my daughters
Got 'tween the lawful sheets.
To 't, luxury, pell-mell! for I lack soldiers.
Behold yond simpering dame,
Whose face between her forks presages snow;
That minces virtue, and does shake the head
To hear of pleasure's name;
The fitchew, nor the soiled horse, goes to 't
With a more riotous appetite.
Down from the waist they are Centaurs,
Though women all above:
But to the girdle do the gods inherit,
Beneath is all the fiends';
There's hell, there's darkness, there's the
sulphurous pit,
Burning, scalding, stench, consumption; fie,
fie, fie! pah, pah! Give me an ounce of civet,
good apothecary, to sweeten my imagination:
there's money for thee.

GLOUCESTER
O, let me kiss that hand!

KING LEAR
Let me wipe it first; it smells of mortality.

GLOUCESTER
O ruin'd piece of nature! This great world
Shall so wear out to nought. Dost thou know me?

KING LEAR
I remember thine eyes well enough. Dost thou squiny
at me? No, do thy worst, blind Cupid! I'll not
love. Read thou this challenge; mark but the
penning of it.

GLOUCESTER
Were all the letters suns, I could not see one.

EDGAR
I would not take this from report; it is,
And my heart breaks at it.

KING LEAR
Read.



- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 6:51 PM Pacific-time USA Sunday 12/17/2023