Saturday, December 30, 2023

Today is 12/30/2023, Post #2





by me, Kerry Burgess, 12/30/2023 09:21 AM

Yesterday, I noticed that the 2023 "The Flash" is on Amazon Prime, included with. Better than I thought it would be.

I'm watching it now, paused to make this note. That familiar drive to POST! POST! POST! hitting me hard now. I've got others that seem highly compelling to me and that complement other recent posts but I can't seem to move them forward much more although I probably will makes those posts later. I've just paused the video after he makes his move with the can of tomatoes at the supermarket and has emergered into the street

Two days ago, thoughts had formed in my conscious mind where I was speaking with a woman and I told her that I can now "see" 'time'

The scenes where he envisions an arena of possible outcomes is a very good illustration of what I had been thinking two days ago

I could "see time" because I could envision the possible branches of choices.

It's actually what I had described a while back with my plot graph of what I called 4th-, 5th-, and 6th-dimensions









From 6/16/2023 ( ) To 4/21/2024 ( IN THE FUTURE: ) is 310 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 9/8/1966 ( premiere USA TV series "Star Trek" ) is 310 days









https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0439572/releaseinfo/

IMDb

The Flash

Release info

United States June 16, 2023









by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journals: July 15, 2006

was going on back in 1999 about cloning when we were talking at her desk. I told her I wasn't that impressed. I can't remember exactly what I said about it, but I tried to compare it with replacing the soup in a can marked as tomato soup with another type of soup, leaving the tomato soup label on the can. I am certain it requires a great deal of technical expertise to get it right, but as a concept, I wasn't very impressed. I timestamped that conversation by later sending her a link to an article on stem cells. I suggested that, in light of the progress in that area, she should save her stock options. Her reaction was to seem mildly offended that I was saying she was old. I told her that I was actually suggesting we are going to live longer because of stem cell research and that she should save money to prepare for a longer life.



- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 09:41 AM Pacific-time USA Saturday 12/30/2023