Sunday, December 10, 2023

Today is 12/10/2023





by me, Kerry Burgess, 12/09/2023 7:54 PM (10:54 PM New York City time)

When my observations start becoming complex for any single occurrence then my theory shifts back towards 'time-travel'

In comparison to what I wrote earlier

That there are two explanations that I am focused on

One being my theory that my observations suggest the evidence of time-travel

The other being the completely-obvious-to-me theory of some sort of mind-control, of me presenting information I have no possible way of knowing before I become aware of the pattern. I have suggested this is the original reason for this code-pattern, that I have established as being part of the original "Star Trek" tv-series, for example, and that I present as evidence of its presence well before I would have had any sort of control and influence. I would have been only 2 years 8 days old when "Zefram Cochrane" was introduced to tv-viewers

This is largely a continuation of a track that began with my observations - because of thoughts formed in my conscious-mind and the actions I took as a result - on 12/08/2023 and of how I then -

Working on it more, I found another detail. Doesn't really mean anything. Just another detail of trivia that torments me, as with every other day. I haven't looked around much at The Usual Suspects to see if anything else interesting happened that same day

What would actual "evidence" look like?

That's the hardest part. I look at the content I have already developed for this note - my original work - and all I can think of is that evidence would be a new awareness I gain tomorrow from a sleeping dream I have overnight.

That moves me forward.

A lot of this pattern-matching for 12/10/2023 is because I made a mistake today and worked on it for several hours before I noticed my error. Is still valid, just was the wrong day. And "valid" is subjective and arguable, because it is still just trivia that doesn't really impress me all that much

My guess it is so that I will understand in the future. Because when it seriously affects *other* people - whatever it is - then I will recognize it as what had happened to me. And *I* am no superstitious, dim-wit, human monkey, unable to get over himself









by me, Kerry Burgess, 12/09/2023 9:35 PM

"Leave the World Behind" was just advertised during a break on SNL

Don't plan on seeing it anytime soon but now is the first time I've heard of it and I looked for more information just now. Netflix began streaming it on Dec. 8th.

Had already planned - before the advertisement during SNL - to include this next part in this post, as I alluded to here earlier:









From 7/26/1947 ( Central Intelligence Agency of the United States of America is established ) To 8/30/2005 ( as Kerry Burgess the debut of my current and public blog Homeless Veteran of Microsoft - since renamed ) is 21220 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 12/8/2023 ( ) is 21220 days









by me, Kerry Burgess, 12/09/2023 9:52 PM

The SNL segment on Tik Tok pranks was fairly entertaining

Reminds me of thoughts I've had before supporting this line of thought about evidence

One day, I'm walking outside along the sidewalk and suddenly and without warning the "Space Engineers" spacesuit jetpack drops from the sky and drapes over me

It's all up there, molecular-assemblers creating it from nothing

Meanwhile outside, snowing the hell out of it still here tonight









by me, Kerry Burgess, 12/09/2023 9:56 PM

Now they follow with an SNL segment that only I - with my new spacesuit - would find humorous: "tiny ass luggage"










20231210074409_1
20231210074517_1
20231210074532_1
20231210074546_1









by me, Kerry Burgess, 12/10/2023

Snowfall seems to have stopped for now. Plenty of it overnight

Woke several times overnight with visions in my conscious mind. Only one that I am able to describe was familiar to me. Looked at clock on my desk. 04:07 AM. Familiar images to me of Farming Simulator 2022. Wasn't seeing a literal memory of anything I had ever seen before. Was visions created from my memory and knowledge of real-world elements, is how I think sleeping-dream visions can work. A Mack freight-truck inches toward a stream where it will cross to the other side of the fields. Can't remember what it was loaded with on its trailer. Visions of me traveling along on some sort of vehicle, never visible, over a green field of cut grass. Windrower, forage wagon, tedder, baler.

During those visions, was aware of some sort of truth. The Machines controlled us. Proximity to The Machines meant safety and order. Had to stay close to the machines. Because that proximity was important.

I awake in the dark in my bed. I feel nothing.

Only thing really relevant so far today is from reading "Silo" and then looking into the code-pattern at what the book content *caused* me to think about.









Beneath the Planet of the Apes (1970)

00:59:59

John Brent: Who are you? Brent. Who are you? I see. "The only reality in the universe." Well, that's nice to know.









Beneath the Planet of the Apes (1970)

00:59:59

John Brent: Why would I want to spy on you? I'm not even sure you exist. Of course I know who I am. I'm an astronaut.









by me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me: 12/10/2023

"Shift" - book 2 of the "Silo" collection by Hugh Howey, author

page 844

He had the right silo, but locating Helen might prove impossible. He worked frantically while Anna sang in the shower.

She had left the shower door open, steam billowing out.










2023-12-09_the-genesis-order_1

excerpts, see also:

https://hvom.blogspot.com/2023/12/today-is-12092023.html

by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me at at 10:34 AM Saturday, December 09, 2023

2023-12-09_the-genesis-order_1

[excerpt ends]









From 1/14/2005 ( premiere USA TV series "Battlestar Galactica"::series premiere episode "33" ) To 12/10/2023 ( Today , Sunday ) is 6904 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 9/27/1984 ( as Kerry Burgess my official US Navy documents includes: "UA from class from 0600-0800" "You received CO's NJP for this offense" - Unauthorized Absence from class from 6 AM to 8 AM - Service School Command, Orlando Florida - Basic Electricity & Electronics School, US Navy Electronics Technician (ET) formal course of instruction for enlisted ) is 6904 days



From 7/16/1945 ( the United States Trinity atomic bomb test ) To 12/10/2023 ( ) is 28636 days

28636 = 14318 + 14318

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 1/14/2005 ( premiere USA TV series "Battlestar Galactica"::series premiere episode "33" ) is 14318 days









BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

1X01 - 33

Original Airdate: January 14, 2005 (USA)

Colonial O­ne

Billy: It's Dr. Amarak...?

Dr. Gaius Baltar: What was that? So sorry for interrupting you while you were speaking. You were just saying?

Billy: Oh, I was just saying that a Dr. Amarak had requested to speak with the President.

Baltar: Dr. Amarak, I see.









From 3/3/1959 ( the birthdate in Hawaii of my biological brother Thomas Reagan ) To 5/15/1998 ( submitted to Astronomical Journal: Observational Evidence from Supernovae for an Accelerating Universe and a Cosmological Constant ) is 14318 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 1/14/2005 ( ) is 14318 days



From 7/21/1969 ( disguised, my biological brother Thomas Reagan the United States Navy Commander circa 1969 was United States Apollo 11 Eagle spacecraft United States Navy astronaut landing and walking on the planet Earth's moon ) To 1/14/2005 ( ) is 12961 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 4/28/2001 ( the flight of space-tourist Dennis Tito to International Space Station ) is 12961 days



From 11/26/1976 ( my biological brother Thomas Reagan the civilian and privately financed astronaut in solar system deep space in his privately financed atom-pulse propulsion spaceship this day makes his first landing the Jupiter moon Callisto following his successful strike to divert Comet "Lucifer", threatening exctinction by death and destruction to all life on this planet Earth ) To 1/14/2005 ( ) is 10276 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 12/21/1993 ( premiere USA TV series episode "Nova"::"The Best Mind Since Einstein" ) is 10276 days



From 6/7/1976 ( my biological brother Thomas Reagan the civilian and privately financed astronaut in deep space of the solar system in his privately financed atom-pulse propulsion spaceship this day was his first landing the Saturn moon Phoebe, 27 days before his strike to divert Comet "Lucifer", threatening exctinction by death and destruction to all life on this planet Earth ) To 1/14/2005 ( ) is 10448 days

10448 = 5224 + 5224

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 2/21/1980 ( from The Daily Princetonian publication, Princeton University: Hoaxers Offer Vacation In Caribbean Resort ) is 5224 days



From 1/8/1972 ( premiere USA TV movie "The Astronaut" ) To 1/14/2005 ( ) is 12060 days

12060 = 6030 + 6030

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 5/7/1982 ( premiere USA film "Paradise" ) is 6030 days



From 3/16/1991 ( from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate and possibly - or something - the date of the top-secret, doctorate-degree credential from Princeton University, I can theorize only ) To 1/14/2005 ( ) is 5053 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 9/3/1979 ( from The New York Times newspaper: Spacecraft Takes Close-Up Photos Of Titan, Saturn's Largest Satellite ) is 5053 days



From 4/22/1954 ( the McCarthy Army hearings begin ) To 1/14/2005 ( ) is 18530 days

18530 = 9265 + 9265

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 3/16/1991 ( from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate and possibly - or something - the date of the top-secret, doctorate-degree credential from Princeton University, I can theorize only ) is 9265 days



From 10/11/1946 ( the United States military draft halted ) To 1/14/2005 ( ) is 21280 days

21280 = 10640 + 10640

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 12/20/1994 ( from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: in non-aviator related duties boots on the ground in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) is 10640 days



From 7/19/1989 ( the United Airlines Flight 232 crash in Sioux City Iowa and from the thoughts in my conscious mind, coinciding with United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital psychiatric doctor medical drugs: the end of Kerry Burgess - *me* - the natural human being cloned from another human being {Thomas Reagan} ) To 1/14/2005 ( ) is 5658 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 4/30/1981 ( premiere USA TV series episode "In Search of..."::"The End of the World" ) is 5658 days



Battlestar Galactica

"33"

Season 1 Episode 1

The Cylons attack the battlestar Galactica and the rag-tag fleet exactly every thirty-three minutes, leading many to believe that there is a traitor in their midst.

AIRED: 1/14/05









BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

1X01 - 33

Original Airdate: January 14, 2005 (USA)

OC Pilot: one other thing, Boomer: I've got a Dr. Amarak onboard. He claims he has an urgent matter to discuss with the President. He's been driving me crazy.

Boomer: Olympic Carrier, can you be more specific?

OC Pilot: I'm afraid I can't. He says he knows something about a traitor in our midst, and he's unwilling to share any more than that.

Colonial One

Baltar: Madam President, I strongly recommend that we cut off all wireless communication with that ship right away.

Roslin: W-what- why, why?

Baltar: Look, forgive me for being rude, (slaps the table) but wake up, all right?! The only reason the Olympic Carrier is still flying is because the Cylons let them survive. They've been tracking that ship all along. There's probably a Cylon agent aboard right now!

Roslin: Calm down! Start over.

Baltar: Please, Madam President, I implore you, listen to me. Cut off radio communication with that ship before they send, via broadcast signal, another computer virus to infect our ship, shortly before they blow us all up.









From: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Thursday, May 11, 2006 7:01 PM

To: Kerry Burgess

Subject: ABCs Lost: Question Mark: Sorsum Corda









From 6/3/1983 ( premiere USA film "WarGames" ) To 12/10/2023 ( Today , Sunday ) is 14800 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 5/11/2006 ( ) is 14800 days









IMDb

WarGames (1983)

Quotes

Malvin: I can't believe it, Jim. That girl's standing over there listening and you're telling him about our back doors?

Jim Sting: [yelling] Mister Potato Head! Mister Potato Head! Back doors are not secrets!

Malvin: Yeah, but Jim, you're giving away all our best tricks!

Jim Sting: They're not tricks.









IMDb

WarGames (1983)

Quotes

Mr. Liggett: Now there seems to be a lot of confusion on this next question: asexual reproduction. Could someone tell me please who first suggested the idea of reproduction without sex?

David Lightman: Ah-heh.

[whispers something to a classmate]

Jennifer: [overhearing, Jennifer starts to laugh]

Mr. Liggett: [turns around and sees Jennifer giggling] Miss Mack! What is so amusing?

Jennifer: I...

[Jennifer breaks up into laughter again and turns to look at David, who puts on a show of mock innocence]

Mr. Liggett: Alright, Lightman. Maybe you could tell us who first suggested the idea of reproduction without sex.

David Lightman: Umm... Your wife?

[the class erupts into laughter]

Mr. Liggett: [pointing to the door] Get out, Lightman. Get out.









https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sursum_corda

Sursum corda

From Wikipedia

The Sursum corda (Latin: "Lift up your hearts" or literally, "Upwards hearts") is the opening dialogue to the Preface of the Eucharistic Prayer [Superstition] or Anaphora in Christian [Superstition] liturgies









Lift Up Your Hearts!

From Wikipedia

Lift up your hearts! is an English hymn written in 1881 by the Anglican academic and clergyman H. Montagu Butler. The words echo the English translation of the Sursum corda, a part of the communion liturgy in Christian churches.

Words

'Lift up your hearts!' We lift them, Lord [ Superstition ], to thee;
Here at thy feet none other may we see:
'Lift up your hearts!' E'en so, with one accord,
We lift them up, we lift them to the Lord.

Above the level of the former years,
The mire of sin [ Superstition ], the slough of guilty [ Superstition ] fears,
The mist of doubt, the blight of love's decay,
O Lord of Light, lift all our hearts to-day!

Above the swamps of subterfuge and shame,
The deeds, the thoughts, that honor may not name,
The halting tongue that dares not tell the whole,
O Lord of Truth, lift every Christian [ Superstition ] soul [ Superstition ]!

Lift every gift that thou thyself hast given;
Low lies the best till lifted up to heaven:
Low lie the bounding heart, the teeming brain,
Till, sent from God [ Superstition ], they mount to God again.

Then, as the trumpet-call, in after years,
'Lift up your hearts!' rings pealing in our ears,
Still shall those hearts respond, with full accord,
'We lift them up, we lift them to the Lord!'

- from The English Hymnal [ Superstition ] (1906), #429









IMDb

WarGames (1983)

Quotes

John McKittrick: It all flows into this room and then into what we call the WOPR computer.

Lyle Watson: WOPR? What is that?

John McKittrick: It's a War Operations Planning Response. This is Mr. Richter. Paul, would you like to tell these gentlemen about the WOPR.

Richter: Well, the WOPR spends all it's time thinking about World War III. Twenty-four hours a day, 365 days a year, it plays an endless series of WarGames using all available information on the state of the world. The WOPR has already fought World War III as a game time and time again. It estimates Soviet responses to our responses to their responses and so on. It estimates damage, counts the dead, and it looks for ways to improve the score.









IMDb

WarGames (1983)

Quotes

David Lightman: This is unreal! You don't care about death 'cause you're already dead! I know a lot about you. I know you weren't always like this. What was the last thing you cared about?









IMDb

WarGames (1983)

Quotes

Stephen Falken: What you see on these screens up here is a fantasy; a computer enhanced hallucination!









by me, Kerry Burgess, 12/09/2023 ~ 03:16 AM

I acquired the software product yesterday but I was compelled to not use it until today

My observations yesterday caused me to recognize the pattern forming associated with 05/10/2006 so I knew about that already, from yesterday, because I discovered the association with 05/09/2006. I have before described this sort of occurrence as a "bounce". A two-day event in the future associates one calendar-day item with two other calendar-days.

Everything else is new to me today, this day 12/09/2023, as I click through the scenes and read the dialog, the first time I ever found myself compelled to look at this sort of software program. I like it so far.

For many years, I labored on my theory that my experiences suggest evidence of time-travel. My hypothesis being that humans are absolutely incapable of creating time-travel paradox, a topic popular in science-fiction, and that may be, I am guessing, an illusion created because humans are still Flat Earthers, in essence, with no real ability to grasp anything beyond two-dimensions.

That fact about 'paradox' establishes why thoughts form in my conscious-mind. From that, I created by so-called 'counter-paradox theory'. Because humans cannot create paradox in time then the thoughts in my mind must be consistent.

And that may still be true. However, I have since developed a contradictory theory. Maybe they both are active in all this I observe

I want to believe that my ultimate discovery is about more substantial than simple decadence, entertaining as it may be to me.









excerpts, see also

https://hvom.blogspot.com/2023/12/today-is-12082023.html

by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess,posted by me at 6:04 AM

Number 878: The Farthest Man From Home

I am Kerry Burgess. This is what I think.

Friday, December 08, 2023

Today is 12/08/2023

by me, Kerry Burgess, 12/08/2023 ~ 03:24 AM

Step 1: Follow thoughts in my conscious-mind to actions

Step 2: Check for anything interesting *after-the-fact* in my original-work code-pattern

With no conscious idea of what I would find, after-the-fact. As is often the case, results are nothing I had been aware of before-the-fact

When I look back at the past 20 years, there must be a reason this all compels me to inform the public, here, of my observations. I cannot believe I am the only one affected

Why was I pushed into this? Just to brag? To boast about my discoveries just to make myself feel superior to you all? No, I can't believe that. There must be another reason and I believe that reason must be because other people are also affected. Must be random people. Because if it were people I knew personally then I could just send them emails directly. Instead of broadcasting this silly stuff out into the wilds of the global-internetwork.









excerpts, see also

https://hvom.blogspot.com/2023/12/today-is-12082023.html

by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess,posted by me at 6:04 AM Friday, December 08, 2023

WarGames (1983)

Quotes

David Lightman: [typing] Is this a game... or is it real?

Joshua: What's the difference?

David Lightman: [muttering] Oh wow.

Joshua: You are a hard man to reach.









https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WarGames

WarGames

From Wikipedia

Two hacker friends explain the concept of a backdoor password and suggest tracking down the Falken referenced in "Falken's Maze", the first game listed. David discovers that Stephen Falken was an early artificial-intelligence researcher, and guesses correctly that the name of Falken's deceased son (Joshua) is the password.









From 9/2/1969 ( the first automatic teller machine in the United States was installed ) To 12/10/2023 ( Today , Sunday ) is 19822 days

19822 = 9911 + 9911

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 12/21/1992 ( official State of South Carolina documents, date recorded by State of South Carolina: "the receipt of which is hereby acknowledged, have granted, bargained, sold, and released, and by these presents do grant, bargain, sell and release unto Kerry Wayne Burgess" the house I owned at Country Club Estates in South Carolina, USA ) is 9911 days









From 6/8/1993 ( commencement, Princeton University Class of 1993 ) To 12/10/2023 ( Today , Sunday ) is 11142 days

11142 = 5571 + 5571

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 2/2/1981 ( ) is 5571 days










2023-12-09_1

https://theprince.princeton.edu/princetonperiodicals/?a=d&d=WeeklyBulletin19810202-01.2.29&e=-------en-20--81-byDA-txt-txIN-------

Princeton University

Princeton Weekly Bulletin, Volume 70, Number 15, 2 February 1981

Novices, Experts Invited To Computer Lectures









by me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me: 12/10/2023, in this post today now

"Shift" - book 2 of the "Silo" collection by Hugh Howey, author

page 794

Silo 1

[ year ] 2212



page 844

It took a bit of fumbling to remember how the computer program worked, how to sift through lives that lived in databases. There was an entire history there of each silo if you knew how to read it, but it only went so far. It went back to made-up names, back to the orientation. It didn't stretch to the Legacy beyond. The old world was hidden behind bombs and a fog of mist and forgetting.



There were four thousand names in that first generation of Silo Two. Four thousand exactly. Roughly half were female. There were three Helens. None of the Helens matched what he remembered his wife looking like, what he *thought* she looked like. Tears came unbidden. He wiped them away, furious at himself.



Donald flipped through random photos. After a dozen, the faces of strangers began to meld together and threaten to erode the vision he held of Helen in his memory. He went back to searching by name. Surely he could guess the name she would've chosen.



She wouldn't have come up with something random, would she? They had talked once of what they might name their kids. It was gods and goddesses, a joke at first, but Helen had fallen in love with the name Athena. He did a search. Zero hits in that first generation.



On the monitor, in a tiny square of black and white pixels in the middle of a work badge, was his wife.



A judge. It'd been a dream of hers to be a judge one day. Donald wept , and through a lens of tears, he read about his wife's life without him.



The walls and ceiling bulged inward. Donald felt a chill. There were more pictures. He followed the links to other files. To her husband's files.

"Mick," Anna whispered behind him.

Donald startled and turned to find her reading over his shoulder. Drying tears streaked his face, but he didn't care. His best friend and his wife. Two kids. He turned back to the screen and pulled up the daughter's file. Athena's.

There were several pictures from different careers and phases of her life.

"Donny. Please don't."

A hand on his shoulder. Donald flinched from it and watched an animation wrought by furious clicks, this child growing into an approximation of his wife, until the girl's own children appeared in her file.

"Donny," Anna whispered. "We're going to be late for the funeral."

Donald wept. Sobs tore through him as if he were made of tissue. "Late," he cried. "A hundred years too late." He sputtered this last, overcome with misery. There was a granddaughter on the screen that was not his, a great-greatdaughter one more click away. They stared out at him, all of them, none with eyes like his own.









From 5/15/2001 ( premiere USA TV series episode "Judging Amy"::"Redheaded Stepchild" ) To 12/10/2023 ( Today , Sunday ) is 8244 days

8244 = 4122 + 4122

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 2/14/1977 ( from Princeton Weekly Bulletin publication, Princeton University: New Book By Jaynes On Origin Of Consciousness Is Sure To Spark Controversy ) is 4122 days










interstellar-2014_00h-21m-07s
interstellar-2014_00h-20m-57s









From 10/26/2014 ( premiere USA film "Interstellar" ) To 12/10/2023 ( ) is 3332 days

3332 = 1666 + 1666

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 5/26/1970 ( premiere USA film "Beneath the Planet of the Apes" ) is 1666 days










interstellar_01h08m16s
interstellar_01h08m11s
interstellar_01h09m07s









From 9/18/1956 ( premiere USA TV series "Noah's Ark" [superstition in the context of the Old Testament bible mythology superstition ; because you're gullible and because you're a coward terrified of mortality] ) To 10/26/2014 ( premiere USA film "Interstellar" ) is 21222 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 12/10/2023 ( ) is 21222 days










interstellar_02h42m47s
interstellar-2014_02h-43m-13s
interstellar_02h43m52s
interstellar_02h42m59s










interstellar-2014_02h-31m-55s









From 2/14/1977 ( from Princeton Weekly Bulletin publication, Princeton University: New Book By Jaynes On Origin Of Consciousness Is Sure To Spark Controversy ) To 12/10/2023 ( Today , Sunday ) is 17100 days

17100 = 8550 + 8550

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 3/31/1989 ( premiere USA film "Beyond the Stars" ) is 8550 days









by me, Kerry Burgess, 12/01/2023 04:15 AM

As though the Julian Jaynes bicameral gods are telling me - non-verbally - stories that I will discover in the future. That's a contradiction, however, to the concept Julian Jaynes expertly describes in his book. I am extending his concept about what happened to the people of ancient times and adapting to my own personal observations about my own personal experiences and I am suggesting that everyone today is affected by the notion I theorize. Far as I know, Jaynes never tried to suggest that the human species - past and present - have some sort of "back door" vulnerability to foreign influence by extraterrestrial intelligence. And I am not suggesting E.T. is here *now* and is still mind-controlling people to do stuff they would not have done anyway. Rather, I am more inclined to accept the fictional notion established in tangible form under the name James Corey and his "protomolecule".









From 11/10/1967 ( premiere USA TV series episode "Star Trek"::"Metamorphosis" ) To 12/10/2023 ( Today , Sunday ) is 20484 days

20484 = 10242 + 10242

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 11/17/1993 ( from The Daily Princetonian publication, Princeton University: Picasso Statue Undergoes Minor Restoration Process ) is 10242 days



From 10/30/1961 ( Tsar Bomba - the Soviet Union explodes 50 megaton hydrogen bomb ) To 12/10/2023 ( ) is 22686 days

22686 = 11343 + 11343

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 11/22/1996 ( premiere USA film "Star Trek: First Contact" ) is 11343 days









from my private journal, as me, Kerry Burgess, typed after being released from the USA Veterans Affairs psychiatric hospital enduring many months sitting in a grungy two-computer room in a homeless shelter on the waterfront in downtown Seattle:

10/15/2006 9:20 PM

I was working in a First Federal bank branch in Seneca, SC, to repair a computer on the drive-through teller line.

So anyway, as I used to drive out there to Seneca a lot, it was the extreme western edge of my territory, I always referred to that road as Highway 123. I remember that branch was right next to that road, and on the map, it is also labeled as Highway 76.

I lived very close to Clemson University and traveled into Clemson often to service the bank branches in that town. I have been trying to think of why that was and I guess it could be because of the Tigers. I suspect though that the primary reason for me being there was because I lived in Central. After that, I bought that house in Greer, SC, at Country Club Estates









from my private journal, as me, Kerry Burgess, typed after being released from the USA Veterans Affairs psychiatric hospital enduring many months sitting in a grungy two-computer room in a homeless shelter on the waterfront in downtown Seattle:

From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Tue, May 16, 2006 5:55:42 PM

Subject: Re: I don't know if I am winning or losing an effort by the Borg to assimilate my mind.

And what memories are real and what memories are manipulated? Did I ever live in a town named Greenville and work repairing cash machines? Did I ever live in a place named Lincoln on the Green? What a clever way to express the concept of "follow the money." And what about Central and Greer?









posted by me, Kerry Burgess, March 13, 2007

In my artificial "memories," I got out of the Navy in 1990 and moved to Greenville, South Carolina, where I got a job providing electronic and mechanical support to Automated Teller Machines for a bank named First Federal.

by me, Kerry Burgess, NOVEMBER 18, 2017

That job was a computer maintenance contract for First Federal Savings and Loan based in Greenville.

The most challenging work was keeping the bank's automatic teller machines operating.









from my private journal as Kerry Burgess: 01/18/10 5:35 PM

This reminds me of a dream I had that was I think yesterday. I dreamed of that house in Greer Country Club Estates again. I cannot remember the last time I had the kind of dream although I think I noted that last time in my journal. In the recent dream, as always, there was a sense of comfort that I still owned that house even though I seemed to have forgotten about it.









https://hvom.blogspot.com/2023/12/today-is-12052023-post2.html

by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me at 1:59 PM , December 05, 2023

Today is 12/05/2023, Post#2

by me, Kerry Burgess, 06/15/2019

The reason that all seems so profound is that it is a distinct variation on a recurring dream I have had many times in the last 20 years. But until today, the variation was always about that house I owned in South Carolina. In that recurring sleeping dream, I would discover unexpectedly that I still owned that house. But I had forgotten about it. Suddenly, I would discover that I still owned it and I could go there at that very moment and live there again. I always loved that feeling. I don't actually care about that house in South Carolina. I just miss owning my own home.









from my private journal, as me, Kerry Burgess, typed after being released from the USA Veterans Affairs psychiatric hospital enduring many months sitting in a grungy two-computer room in a homeless shelter on the waterfront in downtown Seattle:

From: Kerry Burgess {me}

Sent: Sunday, May 21, 2006 11:04 AM

To: Kerry Burgess {me}

Subject: Re: Journal May 21, 2006

Kerry Burgess wrote:

I think it was my first thought after waking up this morning that I used to date Julia Roberts a long time ago.

I also have these unexplained thoughts that I was a fighter pilot in the U.S. military, although I'm not sure which service, but I may have been in two different branches over time. I am also confused about thoughts that I may have been a helicopter pilot. What's next? A space shuttle pilot? Seems like a lot for someone that is only 40. And, while I am not sure when this divergence happened, I am reasonably certain it was before I turned 33. So I must have been a pretty busy guy. Especially because I have thoughts that I was some kind of mathmetician too. I have these thoughts too that I was captured by enemy forces at some point and tortured while in captivity.



by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journal: 9/26/2006 3:06 PM

As I was trying to go to sleep last night, I had a thought that I have a doctorate in computer science from Princeton.

and I had thoughts that I studied music as well at Princeton.



from my private journal, as me, Kerry Burgess, typed after being released from the USA Veterans Affairs psychiatric hospital enduring many months sitting in a grungy two-computer room in a homeless shelter on the waterfront in downtown Seattle:

by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journals: 9/28/2006 7:13 PM

This sounds very interesting. In my memory of taking Physics my Senior year at Ashdown, I remember being very interested in the class, but we didn’t cover such an interesting topic.

http://www.princeton.edu/main/about/present/

Ayan Chatterjee (left) and Mark Daly measure piano strings as part of a lab project for professor Pierre Piroué's freshman seminar on "Sound, Music and ... Physics."

9/28/2006 7:37 PM

I think I even have memories of the graduate degree process. I am not sure of the terms to describe the process.

9/28/2006 7:47 PM

I actually do remember... something... I can’t explain it. It feels that I am holding an unmarked, undistinguishable book that I don’t know the name of or the contents but I know I have read it already.

9/28/2006 8:34 PM

A few minutes ago I started thinking that maybe I started at Princeton University in 1972. I would have been 13 at the time as Thomas Ray. I remember that Kerry Burgess started first grade in 1972. But then I decided that I probably started Princeton earlier than 1972 and maybe 1972 was the year I completed my first major degree. Or 1972 doesn’t really mean anything in particular to Thomas Ray; rather it is there for continuity sake for the life of Kerry Burgess.



by me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me: H.V.O.M at 3:06 AM Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Salesman

Also, "Salesman." I saw that in a dream while sleeping recently. I saw myself going through an induction process in the United States Marine Corps and I woke up understanding that I was dreaming of my actual experience in 1990. I saw a document that indicated I was being inducted to the United States Marine Corps with the officer grade of Chief Warrant Officer 2. I saw in the dream another document associated with my induction and that document indicated I had been assigned the informal name "Salesman."









IMDb

The Hunt for Red October (1990)

Quotes

Admiral Josh Painter: You think he's crazy?

Captain Davenport: Certifiable. And no matter what his credentials, I don't care for him wearing the uniform.

Admiral Josh Painter: You see that ring on his finger? The Academy, Class of '72. A Marine.

Captain Davenport: You're kidding! How did you...

Admiral Josh Painter: Greer told me. Summer of his third year, he and his squad went down in a chopper accident in the Med. Bad - pilot, crew killed. That kid spent ten months in traction, another year learning to walk again. Did his fourth year from the hospital. Now it's up to you, Charlie, but you might consider cuttin' the kid a little slack.









by me, Kerry Burgess: March 26, 2019

The typical United States American is childish and naive. Your feeble, dim-wit mind always thinks that movies, especially action, are always about *somebody*. Americans, in their pathetic lives, are incapable of seeing through the messenger to the message.



- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 09:04 AM Pacific-time USA Sunday 12/10/2023