Friday, December 08, 2023

Today is 12/08/2023





by me, Kerry Burgess, 12/08/2023 ~ 03:24 AM

Step 1: Follow thoughts in my conscious-mind to actions

Step 2: Check for anything interesting *after-the-fact* in my original-work code-pattern

With no conscious idea of what I would find, after-the-fact. As is often the case, results are nothing I had been aware of before-the-fact

When I look back at the past 20 years, there must be a reason this all compels me to inform the public, here, of my observations. I cannot believe I am the only one affected

Why was I pushed into this? Just to brag? To boast about my discoveries just to make myself feel superior to you all? No, I can't believe that. There must be another reason and I believe that reason must be because other people are also affected. Must be random people. Because if it were people I knew personally then I could just send them emails directly. Instead of broadcasting this silly stuff out into the wilds of the global-internetwork. I wrote this paragraph before checking to see what Zefram might have to say about this day back in 1967

I wrote once somewhere long ago that anything never alive can not ever be considered as 'dead'

I'm not revealing the full details here for the specific reason I am making this post. So my specific observations about the computer-game today from the vendor Stream remain private to me. I'm just trying to understand why this is happening to me. Seems to be leading me where I want to go and I want to "cash in" on what I want

I refuse to believe everything I have described was set in complex motion just to leave me with the frustration of false-hope and to cause me to chase meaninglessness for decades until I die off as a tormented old man.









WarGames (1983)

Jennifer: What's so special about playing games with some machine?

David Lightman: Oh, no... No, it's not just some machine.









To: Kerry Burgess
Fri, Dec 8 2023 at 2:10 AM
Steam
Hello Kerry Burgess
Thank you for your recent transaction on Steam.
The items below have been added to your Steam Library.










IMDb

WarGames (1983)

Quotes

Joshua: Shall we play a game?

David Lightman: Oh!

Jennifer: [giggles] I think it missed him.

David Lightman: Yeah. Weird isn't it?

Jennifer: Yeah.









IMDb

WarGames (1983)

Quotes

David Lightman: [typing] Is this a game... or is it real?

Joshua: What's the difference?

David Lightman: [muttering] Oh wow.

Joshua: You are a hard man to reach. Could not find you in Seattle and no terminal is in operation at your classified address.

David Lightman: [typing] What classified address?









From 6/3/1983 ( premiere USA film "WarGames" ) To 12/8/2023 ( Today , Friday ) is 14798 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 5/9/2006 ( referenced in text here: Kerry Burgess - journal, Tuesday, May 9, 2006 ) is 14798 days









from my private journal, as me, Kerry Burgess, typed after being released from the USA Veterans Affairs psychiatric hospital enduring many months sitting in a grungy two-computer room in a homeless shelter on the waterfront in downtown Seattle:

by me, Kerry Burgess, excerpts from my private journals: 03/31/08 4:58 PM

My thoughts today remind me of that period after 5/9/2006, although nothing I have really seen so far has intriqued me as much as when I read about Wexford.

The notion that troubles me is whether I assumed the identity of Kerry Burgess some time in 1998 or whether I simply hypnotized Kerry Burgess, who is me, with these details.

I am confused because as I look back over the details I know of Kerry Burgess, I see how this other person, Thomas Ray, was directing the life of Kerry Burgess so that I would ask these very questions I am not asking myself.

I have no idea which person I am. I think he and I are clones.









by me, Kerry Burgess: January 9, 2021

This SHOULD be the point when I've collected and examined enough evidence FROM MY OWN MEMORY AND MY OWN JOURNALS to convince me of an extraordinary truth.

Currently, my hypothesis is that I am a Replicant, an artificial human, created as an old-man, only few years ago









by me, Kerry Burgess: August 25, 2023

BEFORE my excursion to the VA hospital in 2005-2006, none of this existed for me

But after May 10, 2006 - when it all started for me - new details began to form in my conscious mind

AND THE VERY FIRST detail that formed in my mind was about 3/3/1959

I decided that was the birthdate of some guy named Thomas Ray, later it became Thomas Reagan

No one had ever head before of Thomas Ray or Thomas Reagan

That was year 2006

17 years ago from this present day

About 5-10 years ago, the uneasy suspicion formed in my mind that the fiasco my life has become from about 20 years ago was *my* own deliberate design

I am 100% accepting of that possibility

That I didn't go to the VA to lie to them

Rather, I knew the medical-doctors in the VA psych units were smart enough to recognize my truth

And all those notes they made is simply them playing along

Because they knew I was telling the truth credibly

So, today I am looking around again, as usual, as I have done EACH AND EVERY DAY since back then in year 2006 and today I found something completely new to me










2006-05-09_1
2006-05-09_0-a









From 3/16/2021 ( ordered by me: "Hope" - cluelessly named by me {precisely 1200 days after "Evelyn" - named by vendor} ) To 12/8/2023 ( Today , Friday ) is 997 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 7/26/1968 ( ) is 997 days










2023-12-08_1

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theatres_Act_1968










DSC02876 -1
DSC03321 -1
r-l-s-d









From 11/10/1967 ( premiere USA TV series episode "Star Trek"::"Metamorphosis" ) To 12/8/2023 ( Today , Friday ) is 20482 days

20482 = 10241 + 10241

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 11/16/1993 ( ) is 10241 days









https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_Freedom_Restoration_Act

Religious Freedom Restoration Act

From Wikipedia

The Religious Freedom Restoration Act of 1993, Pub. L. No. 103-141, 107 Stat. 1488 (November 16, 1993), codified at 42 U.S.C. § 2000bb through 42 U.S.C. § 2000bb-4 (also known as RFRA), is a 1993 United States federal law that "ensures that interests in religious freedom are protected." The bill was introduced by Congressman Chuck Schumer (D-NY) on March 11, 1993. A companion bill was introduced in the Senate by Ted Kennedy (D-MA) the same day. A unanimous U.S. House and a nearly unanimous U.S. Senate three senators voted against passage passed the bill, and President Bill Clinton signed it into law.









by me, Kerry Burgess, September 24, 2019

Religious scholars are experts only in circular reasoning.

I keep watch for the so-called "religious professor" - notable graduates of the clown-colleges infesting the United States of America - for those intelligent persons who learn enough about the subject to finally figure out that monkeys invented their god. Bible-thumpers are too weak- and lazy-minded to ever put in any serious effort at understanding *why* the human psyche *needs* a god.

So in their delusions they read such news article about discoveries and in their idiocy they think that somehow equates to proof of their delusions.









The X-Files (TV Series)

Irresistible (1995)

Quotes

Mulder: It's been said that fear of the unknown is an irrational response to the excesses of the imagination. But our fear of the everyday, of the lurking stranger and the sound of footfalls on the stairs, the fear of violent death and the primitive impulse to survive, are as frightening as any X-File; as real as the acceptance that it could happen to you.









Star Trek - "Metamorphosis" - tv-series Season 2 Episode 9, 11/10/1967

Episode Summary

When their shuttle is diverted to a planetoid, Kirk, Spock, and McCoy encounter Earth's Warp Drive pioneer, Zefram Cochrane, who appears to have survived there alone for 150 years.

(from internet transcript)

COCHRANE: I told you, I don't know what it is. It exists, it lives, and I can communicate with it.









MCCOY: That's a pretty far out story.

KIRK: Mister Cochrane, do you have a first name?

COCHRANE: Zefram.

KIRK: Zefram Cochrane of Alpha Centuri, the discoverer of the space warp?

COCHRANE: That's right, Captain.

MCCOY: But that's impossible. Zefram Cochrane died a hundred and fifty years ago.

SPOCK: The name of Zefram Cochrane is revered throughout the known galaxy. Planets were named after him. Great universities, cities.

KIRK: Isn't your story a little improbable, Mister Cochrane?









From 3/8/1965 ( from Wikipedia on the global-internetwork: groundbreaking paper, "Molecules as Documents of Evolutionary History", in the Journal of Theoretical Biology, applying their 1962 theory of the "molecular clock" to a proof "that genes can be used to determine when different organisms evolutionarily diverge", by comparing molecules of different species to estimate when divergence took place ) To 4/13/2023 ( "Automatons" update for "Space Engineers" by Keen Software House ) is 21220 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 12/8/2023 ( Today , Friday ) is 21220 days









https://blog.marekrosa.org/2023/04/space-engineers-automatons.html

Thursday, April 13, 2023

Space Engineers: Automatons

SUMMARY:

New blocks in the base game: Event Controller, AI Offensive & Defensive, AI Basic & Recorder, AI Flight

Quality of life changes, combat and UI improvements

New Premium content: Emotion Controller









https://blog.marekrosa.org/2023/04/space-engineers-automatons.html

Thursday, April 13, 2023

Space Engineers: Automatons

Automaton: "A machine that performs a function according to a predetermined set of coded instructions, especially one capable of a range of programmed responses to different circumstances.”

Hello, Engineers!

This update will not only reshape automation, but it will also serve as a basis for continued exploration of the "NPC" concept. Automation has never been so easy!









https://www.poetry.com/poem/30347/evelyn-hope

"Evelyn Hope"

Robert Browning 1812 (Camberwell) - 1889 (Venice)

I.

Beautiful Evelyn Hope is dead!
Sit and watch by her side an hour.
That is her book-shelf, this her bed;
She plucked that piece of geranium-flower,
Beginning to die too, in the glass;
Little has yet been changed, I think:
The shutters are shut, no light may pass
Save two long rays thro' the hinge's chink.

II.

Sixteen years old, when she died!
Perhaps she had scarcely heard my name;
It was not her time to love; beside,
Her life had many a hope and aim,
Duties enough and little cares,
And now was quiet, now astir,
Till God's hand beckoned unawares,---
And the sweet white brow is all of her.

III.

Is it too late then, Evelyn Hope?
What, your soul was pure and true,
The good stars met in your horoscope,
Made you of spirit, fire and dew---
And, just because I was thrice as old
And our paths in the world diverged so wide,
Each was nought to each, must I be told?
We were fellow mortals, nought beside?

IV.

No, indeed! for God above
Is great to grant, as mighty to make,
And creates the love to reward the love:
I claim you still, for my own love's sake!
Delayed it may be for more lives yet,
Through worlds I shall traverse, not a few:
Much is to learn, much to forget
Ere the time be come for taking you.

V.

But the time will come,---at last it will,
When, Evelyn Hope, what meant (I shall say)
In the lower earth, in the years long still,
That body and soul so pure and gay?
Why your hair was amber, I shall divine,
And your mouth of your own geranium's red---
And what you would do with me, in fine,
In the new life come in the old one's stead.

VI.

I have lived (I shall say) so much since then,
Given up myself so many times,
Gained me the gains of various men,
Ransacked the ages, spoiled the climes;
Yet one thing, one, in my soul's full scope,
Either I missed or itself missed me:
And I want and find you, Evelyn Hope!
What is the issue? let us see!

VII.

I loved you, Evelyn, all the while.
My heart seemed full as it could hold?
There was place and to spare for the frank young smile,
And the red young mouth, and the hair's young gold.
So, hush,---I will give you this leaf to keep:
See, I shut it inside the sweet cold hand!
There, that is our secret: go to sleep!
You will wake, and remember, and understand.



- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 06:04 AM Pacific-time USA Friday 12/08/2023