Wednesday, December 06, 2023

Today is 12/06/2023





by me, Kerry Burgess, 12/06/2023 ~ 07:30 AM

Told myself to not work more on this today

Told myself to not read more pages of this book

Started reading

Told myself only a few pages

Told myself to not work on the code-pattern today

Read a few more pages

Opened my code-pattern application

Earlier today, the thoughts formed again in my conscious mind this is all part of and because of my existence in the real world

Somehow, reality is altered because of my observations

I have described before that notion. That none of this actually existed before I started looking at it

Told myself I wasn't going to work on this today. But it is just so damn compelling, what I discover by working on it *because* of the content I read for the first time in the book, as it happening again today, this day 12/06/2023

It's telling me in almost precise terms what I *want* to hear, almost what I want to find, in certain important elements, at least, in some sort of alternate reality that doesn't affect *this* reality.

The three-dimension graphs I described recently provide for plotting positive values as well as negative values, and their relationship with 'time'

Maybe by stopping to make this note, I can read more later today and not have to work more at it. Thinking of later tonight starting up with season 2 of "See".









"Wool" book 1 of the "Silo" series, by Hugh Howey, author

Chapter 74

page 512 of 1663

Looking up, she considered the task before them.



Her lungs were exhausted from the swim, her muscles cramped from the shivering and cold. And Solo looked even worse. His mouth was slack, his eyes drifting to and fro. He seemed barely cognizant of where he was.



"How many of them do you think there are?" she asked, watching his footing and then glancing nervously up the stairway.

Solo grunted. "Shouldn't be any." He wobbled a little, but Juliette steadied him.



They stopped to rest at the next landing. "*You* made it," she pointed out. "All these years, and you survived."



He was breathing hard. "But I'm Solo," he said. He shook his head sadly. "They were all gone. All of them."



Solo staggered ahead for the next flight of stairs. Juliette hurried beside him.

"How well did you see him? What do you remember?"

"I remember - I remember thinking he was just like me."



She looked at the door they were passing, the interior dark

Were they passing Solo's assailant? Were they leaving some living ghost behind?



and she was so hungry by the time they cleared three levels that she thought her body was simply going to give out. It needed fuel, something to burn and keep itself warm.



"One more level and I'm going to need to stop," she told Solo. He grumbled his areement.



When his butt hit the decking, he laid out supine and folded his hands over his face.

Juliette hoped it was nothing more than a concussion. She'd seen her fair share of them working around men who were too tough to wear helmets - but not so tough when a tool or a steel beam caught them on the head. There was nothing for Solo but to rest.









excerpts ; see also

https://hvom.blogspot.com/2023/11/today-is-11232023.html

by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me at 8:22 PM , November 23, 2023

by me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me: H.V.O.M at 2:20 PM Saturday, July 30, 2011

Papers

I had an incredibly vivid dream earlier this morning that I awoke from

I seemed to be going to the airport. I passed by a lot of people and I think a lot of people standing in lines. I saw a group of people in plain red overcoats, and hats too, I think, but those details have also diminished. I might have been running by them or that sense of running just represents a sense of urgency in my mind that I needed to escape before getting caught.

I went by that group of people and a person, who I recognized as a person with the state security forces of that country, and I think I was in Russia, stepped away from the group and said to me, "Papers" as he walked up to me.

I had seen others like him and he was identifiable by the long overcoat he was wearing that was just a plain color of wool










2011-07-30_2









page 473, excerpts

"I'd say we were the only ones who *knew*," Lukas suggested.

"It's not because we knew," Lukas said . "It's because we *did* it."

"Yes," the voice said. "And now you know."



page 493

Bernard stood in front of the small map of the world

The people who did this, they were in charge of a powerful country that was beginning to crumble. They could see the end, *their* end, and it scared them suicidal. As time began to run out - over decades, keep in mind - they figured they had *one*chance to preserve themselves, to preserve what they saw as their way of life. And so, before they lost the only opportunity they might ever have, they put a plan in motion."









From 5/12/1961 ( premiere USA TV series episode "The Twilight Zone"::"The Mind and the Matter" ) To 6/15/2019 ( by me, Kerry Burgess ) is 21218 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 12/6/2023 ( Today , Wednesday ) is 21218 days










2023-12-06_1









excerpts

https://hvom.blogspot.com/2023/12/today-is-12052023-post2.html

by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me at 1:59 PM , December 05, 2023

Today is 12/05/2023, Post#2

by me, Kerry Burgess, 06/15/2019

The reason that all seems so profound is that it is a distinct variation on a recurring dream I have had many times in the last 20 years. But until today, the variation was always about that house I owned in South Carolina. In that recurring sleeping dream, I would discover unexpectedly that I still owned that house. But I had forgotten about it. Suddenly, I would discover that I still owned it and I could go there at that very moment and live there again. I always loved that feeling. I don't actually care about that house in South Carolina. I just miss owning my own home. I was working very hard to again own my own home before the 878 days snuck up and hit me from behind.









https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Mind_and_the_Matter

The Mind and the Matter

From Wikipedia

"The Mind and the Matter" is episode 63 of the American television anthology series The Twilight Zone. It originally aired on May 12, 1961

Though he takes satisfaction in his newfound peace and quiet, he soon grows bored.









IMDb

Man of Steel (2013)

Quotes

Jor-El: To see you standing there having grown into an adult... if only Lara could have witnessed this.

Clark Kent: Who are you?

Jor-El: I am your father, Kal, or at least a shadow of him. His consciousness. My name is Jor-El

Clark Kent: Kal? That's my name?

Jor-El: Kal-El, it is.

Clark Kent: I have so many questions. Where do I come from? Why did you send me here?

Jor-El: You came from Krypton, a world with a much harsher environment than Earth's. Long ago, in an era of expansion, our race spread out through the stars, seeking new worlds to settle upon. This scout ship was one of thousands launched into the void.









excerpts

https://hvom.blogspot.com/2023/12/today-is-12052023-post2.html

by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me at 1:59 PM , December 05, 2023

Today is 12/05/2023, Post#2

by me, Kerry Burgess, 06/15/2019

Zack Snyder's Justice League (2021)

02 hours 30 minutes 26 seconds

The Flash: It knows he's here. Ooh, that's intense. [excerpt ends]










me, kerry burgess ironman coeur dalene idaho 6-27-2004 .jpg

From 9/11/2001 ( ) to 2/6/2004 ( as me, Kerry Burgess, my final day full-time employment Microsoft Corporation in Seattle beginning 12/07/1998 ) is 878 days



- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 09:16 AM Pacific-time USA Wednesday 12/06/2023