Thursday, December 14, 2023

Today is 12/14/2023





by me, Kerry Burgess, 12/14/2023

Certain people reading this stuff and recognizing clearly the planning that went to all this to get me here now this far

And planning by people who knew they would reach the point where *they know* now that I'm right

And those people are not good people.









by me, Kerry Burgess, 12/14/2023

It's a good story.

My premise is that I - in the very distant future from this present time - am causing such stories

I'm thinking of this as a story of what *could have* been

Sitting here now at this same desk, I know - as does everyone else - for fact I had nothing to do with "Silo"

My hypothesis is that - somehow - I discover anti-time

And not just anti-time but *how* to manipulate anti-time

So, in the very distant future, I use my academic-doctorate of anti-time to create stories in the past that avert catastrophes that are certain to happen, relative to this present

BECAUSE of my anti-time manipulation, you fat-ass slobs and other lameoid polluters finally get your head out of your ass and you FINALLY stop with all your pollution

And because you finally stop - which was not today and will not be tomorrow - there becomes no reason for extreme measures by those people willing to take extreme measures to eliminate the threat to the future of this planet.

That's because I discover anti-time and I use it to inform you and you finally take rational actions

That's what I think of as I read Hugh Howey's collection "Silo"

It's a good story.

Three guys decide to - successfully - exterminate more than 99% of the human population of this planet

The survivors are planted underground where they live and age and grow old and die and produce offspring

Five hundred years it's supposed to last before they emerge and reclaim the planet

Why the silos?

It's supposed to "homogenize" the human race

No nations. No racism. I hate that song by that lameoid Beatles guy, whatever his name. Words parroted so often they lost all meaning

And yet, they start with 50 silos and they don't know about the other silos

So, while I'm only about half-way through the 3-book collection, I have the uneasy feeling that sending all those people topside would just cause them to reorganize according to that stacks they identify with

Also, their societies already are somewhat segregrated into three classes, so there is still that



As for my theory of this all being the work of time-travel, I struggled for many years with the notions I created of what I call 'time-traveler effect variables' and 'time-traveler effect constants'

This note creates a 'time-traveler effect constant'

The information can't be changed. Because humans are incapable of creating paradox

So everything I write, if it's time-traveler information, becomes irrevocable, unchangeable

And maybe that's still true

But now that I'm thinking of anti-time, that doesn't really matter

Anti-time doesn't care about variables and constants

It simply starts in the future and then causes the past

Because of anti-time, I don't need to figure out - sitting here right now this present day at this same desk - *how* a person time-travels my information

The effect of anti-time does not need couriers - porters - physically transporting information

The anti-time effect begins in the distant future from this present now and - swirling backwards - CAUSES people to just think up stuff

Entire stories by complete strangers are created simply from the thoughts that formed in their conscious minds

Because of anti-time



No one wants accepts that, of course.

BECAUSE your low self-esteem - which you won't positively cope with - won't allow you to accept there is nothing magical about your sense of consciousness. You cannot accept the reality that everything that exists in your mind is physical. It is simply chemical molecules. We exist as we are because this planet is billions of years old and there has been a lot of time for the evolution of the human mind. *You* can barely grasp the notion of 'yesterday', much less eons. You're incapable of independent-thought. You won't accept the fact that your theologians are experts only in circular-reasoning.



I wrote all of the content above before I started looking around for anything subjective to include in this post, which is anything in my original-work code-pattern and with new-to-me-today information that leads me here:









From 3/2/1965 ( ) To 4/13/2023 ( "Automatons" update for "Space Engineers" by Keen Software House ) is 21226 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 12/14/2023 ( Today , Thursday ) is 21226 days









https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immanuel_Velikovsky

Immanuel Velikovsky

From Wikipedia

Immanuel Velikovsky (10 June [O.S. 29 May] 1895 – 17 November 1979) was a Russian-American psychoanalyst, writer, and catastrophist. He is the author of several books offering pseudohistorical interpretations of ancient history, including the U.S. bestseller Worlds in Collision published in 1950. Velikovsky's work is frequently cited as a canonical example of pseudoscience and has been used as an example of the demarcation problem.

"The Velikovsky Affair"

Such was the hostility directed against Velikovsky from some quarters (particularly the original campaign led by Harlow Shapley), that some commentators have made an analysis of the conflict itself. Among these was a study by American Behavioral Scientist magazine, eventually published in book form as The Velikovsky Affair — Scientism Versus Science. This framed the discussion in terms of how academic disciplines reacted to ideas from workers from outside their field, claiming that there was an academic aversion to permitting people to cross inter-disciplinary boundaries.










2023-12-14_1

https://theprince.princeton.edu/princetonperiodicals/?a=d&d=Princetonian19650302-01.2.16&e=-------en-20--81-byDA-txt-txIN-------

Princeton University

Daily Princetonian, Volume 89, Number 22, 2 March 1965

Is Venus a Newcomer?

Lloyd Motz, Columbia University astronomer, will confront Immanuel Velikovsky, author of "Worlds in Collision," with the question "Is Venus a Newcomer to the Planetary Family?"









https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demarcation_problem

Demarcation problem

From Wikipedia

In philosophy of science and epistemology, the demarcation problem is the question of how to distinguish between science and non-science. It also examines the boundaries between science, pseudoscience and other products of human activity, like art and literature and beliefs. The debate continues after more than two millennia of dialogue among philosophers of science and scientists in various fields. The debate has consequences for what can be termed "scientific" in topics such as education and public policy.










2023-12-14_2

https://theprince.princeton.edu/princetonperiodicals/?a=d&d=Princetonian19650302-01.2.6&e=-------en-20--81-byDA-txt-txIN-------

Princeton University

Daily Princetonian, Volume 89, Number 22, 2 March 1965

University Sponsors Space Law Conclave

To the pre-law junior struggling through Constitutional Interpretation, law often seems a matter of 19th century rhetoric and 18th century reasoning. But the problems dealt with by the law are hardly so archaic.

The modernity of the legal processes was accented this past weekend - when Princeton hosted the first seminar on space law










2022-03-14-08-01-50-574 .jpg, by me,
2022-03-14-08-02-35-111 .jpg, by me,
2022-03-06-16-10-52-258 .jpg, by me,









"Shift" - book 2 of the "Silo" collection by Hugh Howey, author

page 881 of 1663

he dropped down to see how many push-ups he could do on his atrophied muscles. And it was here, on the third day of his captivity, his face barely an inch above the steel floor, that he discovered the launch lift, a garage door that barely came to his waist but was wide enough to handle the wingspan of the drones lurking beneath the tarps.









by me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me: March 3, 2023

I have documented reasons that make me think I can glimpse the future in works of fiction I follow

I have my reasons for wanting to know the future as it affects me

But then I have said also that I don't want to know the future

So that's sort of a contradiction

I'm asking myself now: just what is it I want to know?

Because knowing the details I tell myself I don't want to know would become the definition of 'understanding'

Understanding the outcome tomorrow of today



- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 2:42 PM Pacific-time USA Thursday 12/14/2023