Tuesday, December 05, 2023

Today is 12/05/2023, Post#2





by me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me: March 26, 2023

Self-made man

From Wikipedia

"Self-made man" is a classic phrase coined on February 2, 1842 by Henry Clay in the United States Senate, to describe individuals whose success lay within the individuals themselves, not with outside conditions.









by me, Kerry Burgess, posted by me: March 26, 2023

Self-made man

From Wikipedia

In the intellectual and cultural history of the United States, the idea of the self-made man as an archetype or cultural ideal has been criticized by some as being a myth

[excerpts ends]









https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zack_Snyder%27s_Justice_League

Zack Snyder's Justice League

From Wikipedia

Zack Snyder's Justice League (colloquially referred to as the Snyder Cut) is the 2021 director's cut of the 2017 American superhero film Justice League

The team exhumes Clark Kent's body and places it in the amniotic fluid of the genesis chamber in the Kryptonian ship. An amnesiac Clark is resurrected, attacking the group after perceiving them as a threat.










justice-league_01h07m56s
justice-league_01h13m45s
justice-league_01h13m49s
justice-league_01h15m05s









https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zack_Snyder%27s_Justice_League

Zack Snyder's Justice League

From Wikipedia

Release date March 18, 2021 (United States)









From 3/18/2021 ( ) To 3/26/2023 ( ) is 738 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my known birth date in Antlers, Oklahoma, USA, as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 11/10/1967 ( premiere USA TV series episode "Star Trek"::"Metamorphosis" ) is 738 days



From 6/16/2005 ( as Kerry Burgess my official records United States of America Veterans Affairs hospital includes: Date of Admission, psychiatric unit ) To 3/26/2023 ( ) is 6492 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA as Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 8/12/1983 ( premiere USA film "The Man Who Wasn't There" ) is 6492 days









Star Trek - "Metamorphosis" - tv-series Season 2 Episode 9, 11/10/1967

Episode Summary

When their shuttle is diverted to a planetoid, Kirk, Spock, and McCoy encounter Earth's Warp Drive pioneer, Zefram Cochrane, who appears to have survived there alone for 150 years.

(from internet transcript)

COCHRANE: It was the Companion.

KIRK: The what?

COCHRANE: That's what I call it. As a matter of fact, Captain, I didn't crash here. I was brought here in my disabled ship. I was almost dead. The Companion saved my life.

SPOCK: You were injured?

COCHRANE: I was dying, Mister Spock.

KIRK: You seem perfectly all right now. What was the matter?

COCHRANE: I was an old man.

KIRK: You were what?

COCHRANE: Well, I don't know how it did it, but the Companion rejuvenated me, made me young again, like I am now.

SPOCK: I prefer to reserve judgment on that part of your story, sir. Meanwhile, would you please explain exactly what this Companion of yours is?

COCHRANE: I told you, I don't know what it is. It exists, it lives, and I can communicate with it.

MCCOY: That's a pretty far out story.

KIRK: Mister Cochrane, do you have a first name?

COCHRANE: Zefram.

KIRK: Zefram Cochrane of Alpha Centuri, the discoverer of the space warp?

COCHRANE: That's right, Captain.

MCCOY: But that's impossible. Zefram Cochrane died a hundred and fifty years ago.

SPOCK: The name of Zefram Cochrane is revered throughout the known galaxy. Planets were named after him. Great universities, cities.

KIRK: Isn't your story a little improbable, Mister Cochrane?

COCHRANE: No, it's true. I was eighty seven years old when I came here.

KIRK: You say this Companion found you and rejuvenated you? What were you doing in space at the age of eighty seven?

COCHRANE: I was tired, Captain. I was going to die, and I wanted to die in space. That's all.

SPOCK: True, his body was never found.

COCHRANE: You're looking at it, Mister Spock.









by me, Kerry Burgess, 06/15/2019

This note will never mean anything to the public, that public that is the monkeys infesting this planet Earth.

For me, there is something I've yet to discover.

For the public, all you monkeys out there, all you have is wishful-thinking because your life is pathetic and pointless and meaningless.

I publish these notes and observations because of ONE REASON: to try to get more information.

Many of the monkeys out there talk about sleeping dreams and they're mysterious but their interest is purely the wishful thinking of mediocre minds who will never find anything meaningful about life, other than their intense cowardly fear of mortality.

I'm writing this note because of a key observation I just thought to make, among several different topics I am working on at the same time today.

My suspicion is there is at least one other specific person out there who might find it recognizable. But I don't think I am informing her of anything she doesn't already know.

I just do not have any credible people I can talk to about this stuff.

The key point was a sleeping dream I had today, this calendar day 06/15/2019.

The sleeping dream occurred a few hours *AFTER* I watched for this first time the 2017 film "Justice League".

The blog post I made happened *after* I watched the video earlier today and *after* the sleeping dream I will describe briefly here with details I can still recall and that I can still visualize and I can still *feel* to a certain degree, with mediocre verbalization.

The sleeping dream started as best I recall now of me, through my eyes, along some paved road and I was talking to persons I recognize from real life. I think I have forgotten a lot about that first scene. I remember something about some other persons property, a large vacant area of land. I questioned out loud whether he would be willing to sell the land, adding not that I could afford to purchase it to my statement. I also said something about how I had just installed some sort of solar panel structure to that private land, which doesn't make a lot of sense. After waking, I decided that had something to do with the Saltese Upland Conversation area I have captured many images from in the past couple years.

After that scene, which seems connected, I was at a place on another road and that was in front of a house in a heavily wooded area. The details of the conversation are lost now in my mind but the basic premise is that I was talking to a person and that person was talking to me about that house.

That area is not specifically familiar to my conscious mind.

But what happened is that the person I was talking to gave me the key to the house. I can stay there right now. And I did. And that was a great feeling in the sleeping dream. I saw myself in there. I could see the landscape out the windows. I could envision the layout of the rooms in the house. I heard a radio broadcast. The broadcast was about the weather in Denver.

The reason that all seems so profound is that it is a distinct variation on a recurring dream I have had many times in the last 20 years. But until today, the variation was always about that house I owned in South Carolina. In that recurring sleeping dream, I would discover unexpectedly that I still owned that house. But I had forgotten about it. Suddenly, I would discover that I still owned it and I could go there at that very moment and live there again. I always loved that feeling. I don't actually care about that house in South Carolina. I just miss owning my own home. I was working very hard to again own my own home before the 878 days snuck up and hit me from behind.

[excerpt ends]









Zack Snyder's Justice League (2021)

Kal-El, the last Son of Krypton... remember who you are.









Zack Snyder's Justice League (2021)

02 hours 30 minutes 26 seconds

(Superman's empty suit appears from wall as he pushes casket with dead Superman's body in it along the ship's passageway:)

The Flash: It knows he's here. Ooh, that's intense.



- by me, Kerry Wayne Burgess, posted by me: 1:59 PM Pacific-time USA Tuesday 12/05/2023