Thursday, August 24, 2006

9/11 was retaliation

9/11 was retaliation

I'm stating the obvious, but something just flashed into my mind a short time ago to reinforce that concept.

Consider the following incidents:

USS Stark was "accidentally" hit by Exocet anti-ship missiles from an Iraqi jet on May 17, 1987, in the Persian Gulf.

USS Roberts struck a submerged anti-ship mine in the Persian Gulf on April 14, 1988.

USS Cole was struck by terrorists in the port of Aden, Yemen, near the Persian Gulf on October 12, 2000.

The World Trade Centers towers were demolished by terrorists with great loss of civilian life on September 11, 2001.

There is a difference of 333 days between the Stark attack and the Roberts attack.

There is a difference of 334 days between the Cole attack and the WTC attack.

Also, I wrote earlier that the USS Cole (DDG-67) was struck because of the symbolism with the number 67. I believe the Cole was struck in retaliation for the preemptive strike against the non-fueled Osirak nuclear reactor. I also wonder if the terrorists planned to hit Cole on the previous day but they were unable to. One possibility is that the Cole arrived in port a day late.

All of this happened because Microsoft was trying to steal my identity.

The reason Microsoft and conspirators have been trying to steal my identity is well illustrated on last night's rerun of Conan O'Brien. There was a sketch where someone portraying Socrates was talking to Conan. The sketch ended with Socrates asking Conan if he wanted to buy some naked photos of Socrates. This illustrates the purpose of Bill Gates ownership of Corbis. Bill Gates, well-versed in The Art of Shih Tzu War, watches for people that may become famous, gathers as much information on them as possible, thanks in part to his design of Microsoft Paparazzi.Net software, also know as Windows, and then asks if you want some naked photos of that person. If you don't have any, he asks if you want to buy some. I've described some of the reasons why Bill Gates has been stalking me, but recently I started to remember another reason: I was sent to Mars in 1975, landed on the planet in 1976 and returned in 1977. It was around the time of the Viking landings and those were the cover for my secret mission. I have been thinking that I discovered life on Mars and that is why the mission has been kept secret all this time. There was also a lot of uncertainty about whether I would return alive. I believe all that is true, although I still don't remember it. But that is also the reason I have been so betrayed these past few years. Because they believed that if I was dead, no one would know to even ask these questions.