Monday, August 14, 2006

Master Cowards

I had another revelation the other day. I understand why Bank of America gave me a supposedly random pincode when I opened an account with them in 2002. I was living in Issaquah at the time, having moved there from Bellevue to be closer to my new office there in Issaquah, and to get away from the craziness I thought was localized to Bellevue at the time. I soon began to suspect that someone was trying to look through the curtains. I had some clues from early on at Microsoft that it was someone at Microsoft. So anyway, after I opened that account, they gave me a pincode of 7938 to an account I don't use anymore. A few days ago, I read that Brian Dennehy's birthday is 7/9/1938. I immediately understood why they did that. In the 1982 movie "Rambo," Brian Dennehy portrays the corrupted Sheriff that is tormenting "Rambo." They were telling me that Bill Gates and Microsoft got their lackey, Sheriff Dave Reichert, to stalk me around the county. The purpose was to gather information that Bill Gates could add to his Corbis collection, details about my life that are essentially money in the bank.

I will be pressing charges against all of them. They will receive a fair trial before they are found guilty.