Sunday, August 13, 2006

SPARTAN

A few weeks ago, I made another connection. I believe Thomas Ray, among other shuttle flights, was a covert crewmember aboard the Columbia space shuttle for STS-87. The mission was from 11/19/97 to 12/5/97. There are two key details about this flight that caught my attention.

First is that part of this mission was to deploy a spacecraft from the shuttle called the SPARTAN-201-04. "SPARTAN" is also a familar name in the Microsoft game "Halo."

The other notable detail was that astronaut Kalpana Chawla was aboard Columbia for this flight. As you know, Kalpana died along with the rest of the crew when Columbia disintegrated over Texas on 2/1/2003 during landing on STS-107.

I do not believe it is a coincidence that Ilan Ramon was also onboard Columbia when it was destroyed.

I believe Columbia was destroyed by sabotage as a terrorist act. Just as with the terrorist bombing of USS Cole DDG-67, Ramon was targeted for his participation on the Osirak nuclear reactor in 1981. They say that it was the foam that caused the damage to the shuttle, but I suspect it was sabotage. I do not have any proof, but I feel certain that it was a terroristic act that destroyed the shuttle.

I also do not believe it was a coincidence that I had an accident on my bicycle precisely a year earlier, on 2/1/02. I was riding in to work at the Microsoft Issaquah from my Bellevue apartment, and something caused my bike to crash and I went face first into the concrete. If I had not been wearing my helmet, I would have been killed or seriously injured. Other circumstances before this incident are suspicious.

About a year before that, sometime around February 2001, I caught the staff of my apartment building, Limestone Apartments, entering my apartment without proper notice. I suspect he was there to take something I wouldn't notice missing. My car had been stolen right around that time also and I had been half-suspecting for a while that someone was taking it out secretly out night for some reason, joy rides perhaps.

All kinds of weird things such as this have been happening to me over almost the past decade and recently it all began making sense.

Take for instance the illegal music swapping company that was formed in 1999: Napster. Recently, I began thinking that Thomas Ray, prior to entering the U.S. Naval Academy in 1978, was a cadet at the U.S. Naval Academy Preparatory School during 1977. Students of that school as referred to as NAPSters.

It is ironic that after 9/11, I wanted to rejoin the Navy, thinking I was Kerry Burgess. The irony is that by staying at Microsoft, I was actually on the frontlines of the so-called War on Terror. Microsoft started it all by exposing the covert military activities of Thomas Ray.