Sunday, August 13, 2006

May 9th. Of course.

Of course it started on May 9th. These things hit me like a painless flash of lightning sometimes. Just a few hours ago, after writing about May 9th, it dawned on me. Of course it was May 9th. It is one of the obvious things that has been there in front of my face for the past several weeks and I just now got it.

I figured out a few weeks or months ago that my birthday is actually 3/3/59. The genius of this program is that they made me think I was seven years younger than I really am. But all my memories are symbolic so I have been able to match my memory of being in the 10th grade in 1981 to being a midshipman in 1981. I'll write more about that later. The computer room here in this daycare center, also known as a homeless shelter, closes at midnight.

Soon after I tuned into 3/3/59, I was watching "Top Gun" on tv and at the beginning of the movie, they say that the school opened on 3/3/69, which would have been my tenth birthday.

I think Tom Cruise was chosen for that movie because he and I are related, maybe half-brother or step-brother, I'm not sure. Movies like "Top Gun," among other reasons, are essentially letters from home for Thomas Ray. I believe Thomas Ray was a "Top Gun" graduate back in the 80s and probably provided some consulting for the movie.

I first tuned into 3/3/59 as Thomas Ray's birthday by making a date difference calculation between Tom Cruise's publicised birthday of 7/3/62 and Kerry Burgess' birthday of 11/2/65. According to my calculations (using the Office datediff function) there are 1,218 days between those two dates. So I discovered that 3/3/59 is 1,218 days before Tom Cruise's birthday and I have consistently felt that is my birthday. I have discovered that any of these clues that I remain consistent on, seem to be true. As for this theory, I have been referring to it in my notes as the "April 16" theory. I'll write more about that later. It all started with Star Trek: Enterprise in September 2001.