Sunday, August 13, 2006

The Key

A while ago, since May 9th, I puzzled over my name, Kerry, and I decided it is one of many anagrams I had been working on while I was trapped in that Alcatraz homeless shelter in Pioneer Square for the past year. I finally got back to a better shelter where I at least have a private room and can sleep for more than an hour or two at a time. Anyway, I think my name is supposed to represent "RR Key" as in, Ronald Reagan is the key to all this. If he wasn't my grandfather, I wouldn't have been included on a lot of the missions that Thomas Ray participated in. Even being the test subject of this PTSD treatment program is something that not many others would have the experience necessary, I guess. The idea again is that if they could make me forget my life and my family, especially my kids, whom I still love but can't remember, then they could make this work on anyone. The idea is that you don't need to treat someone for a traumatic experience if they can't remember that traumatic experience.

My personal dilemma is that, because of Microsoft's treachery and treason, I have completely lost my private life. Once you lose your private life, you don't get it back. There will always be hidden cameras and hidden microphones every where you go. I guess I could go in for a second round of the PTSD treatment to forget all that, but my mind is scrambled enough as it is.

The real key, as I have been getting to, seems to be when I decoded the meaning behind the lottery number's of ABC's "Lost." I figured out almost right away that the numbers pointed to me, but soon after that, I became homeless and for the most of the time since then, I haven't had adequate computer time to really study it. Around May 9th, I zero'd in on the meaning.

The numbers form a triangle. One point is in the Pacific near Alaska and has the coordinates of N 48 15 W 162 34.2. I call that Point A.

Point B is the beach where they are filming Lost. The city name is Moluleia in Oahu, Hawaii. Since May 9th, I have been wondering if I was born in Hawaii. Anyway, I estimate those coordinates as 21.580787 -158.148644.

The distance from Point A to Point B is 1854.83 miles, according to this distance calculator.

After another flash of inspiration, I discovered Point C. It became Point C because it was 1854.08 miles from Point A. The coordinates are 47.606908 -122.181648

I found those coordinates, and thus Point C, because I started calculating the distance from Point A to places I used to live in Bellevue, WA. This was no coincidence. It pointed directly at the first place I stayed in Bellevue after I stepped off the plane in December 1998 to take that job with Microsoft. It points to the corporate apartment Microsoft put me in to that first month.