Monday, August 14, 2006

Kerry Burgess in 1981

I started looking my life's memories as symbolism for Thomas Ray's life and it started making sense. The symbolism isn't 100% detailed and it's not supposed to be. Rather, it creates an 'impression.' Once I see the impressions created from certain details, I begin to understand.

One of those details connects my high school with Thomas Ray's Academy years. Specifically, as it connects to the Osirak raid, I remember the year 1981. In the summer of 1981, I had finished 9th grade and I went to a summer camp for a couple weeks. It was called Camp Couchdale and I took some classes on Hunter Safety and Defensive Driving. I met a girl named Phoebe. First I met a girl named Candy and that recent memory reminded me of a scene from "An Officer And A Gentleman," with Richard Gere and Debra Winger. I have started to think that Richard Gere is Thomas Ray's uncle. That is why he starred in that movie and why that movie premiered in 1982, the same year Thomas Ray graduated from the Academy.

The summer of 1981 for Thomas Ray, was the June pre-emptive strike on the non-fueled Osirak nuclear reactor. Thomas had just completed his third year at the Academy. I have started to suspect that Thomas participated in the raid as a Midshipman because the raid could not be postponed until after he graduated. If the raid had been postponed until 1982, the reactor would have been fueled and the radioactive fallout from the exploding reactor would have senselessly killed a lot of civilians.

This third year at the Academy is also symbolized in Kerry Burgess's life. Recently I was looking a work history and FICA earnings document and I saw another detail that is symbolic of Thomas Ray, I believe. Kerry Burgess had an after school job at a general store in a nearby town. The initials of the name of the store are M.S. and I noticed recently that could be representative of "Midshipman." That hunch was reinforced when I examined the 3rd year of my employment at that store. My employer and the owner of the store was elected mayor of the town around that time. In the summer of that 3rd year, along with my job at the store, he put me in charge of a summer youth work program that the city was sponsoring. Our primary job was to travel around the city streets and fix potholes. After putting in a days work on that, I took my charges home and went back to the store to work a few more hours. On my earning statement, I have two line items, rather two employers that year. One is the name of the store, or M.S. The other is the name of the city that payed us to fix the potholes. The initials for that city as the name of the employer are C.W. I decided recently that the initials represent Casper Weinberger, the Secretary of Defense in 1981.

Here's a photo I found recently of George H. W. bush that I do not believe is a coincidence. I believe he was there at the US Naval Academy to give the commencement speech because he knew I was preparting for that pre-emptive strike against Iraq, which occured on 6/7/81.

Vice President GEORGE BUSH addresses the 1981 graduating class at the U.S. Naval Academy.
Date: 1 Jun 1981


I also understand now why Bill Clinton was at that Costco in July 2004. At that same time, I was attending a meeting with Microsoft HR telling them I wanted my job back. I quit because I had enough of management misconduct. Microsoft's lack of cooperation demonstrated to me they were comfortable with committing fraud. That Costco was close to my former office at the Microsoft Issaquah building. I could see it from my desk.