Thursday, August 17, 2006

Extreme Indifference

It is actually only by luck that I did not die that one time last year in particular in my Kent apartment. I tested them one time, these people that have been stalking me all these years, with something I wrote in my journal about my car. If they could use something against me to make me look bad, as I documented in my journal, they would jump all over it. But when I was starving, and I was really starving as opposed to fasting because I had no idea it was going to end, they did nothing. And it is not like they had to make a split-second decision to save my life and in that split-second, made the wrong decision, they had 9 days to do something. They could have had a freaking pizza delivered to my house. They did nothing.


Revised Code of Washington (RCW)
RCW 9A.32.030
Murder in the first degree.

(1) A person is guilty of murder in the first degree when:
(a) With a premeditated intent to cause the death of another person, he or she causes the death of such person or of a third person; or
(b) Under circumstances manifesting an extreme indifference to human life, he or she engages in conduct which creates a grave risk of death to any person, and thereby causes the death of a person




Felony Murder Doctrine

a rule of criminal statutes that any death which occurs during the commission of a felony is first degree murder, and all participants in that felony or attempted felony can be charged with and found guilty of murder. A typical example is a robbery involving more than one criminal, in which one of them shoots, beats to death or runs over a store clerk, killing the clerk. Even if the death were accidental, all of the participants can be found guilty of felony murder, including those who did no harm, had no gun, and/or did not intend to hurt anyone.



I'm not sure when this dawned on me but was probably during the year I was rotting away down in the Pioneer Square gulag. I began to wonder about something. They had people outside my apartment making noises that would have been recorded by the listening devices in my apartment all that time. Then I wondered about something unusal about that last two apartments I lived in, one in Kent and one in Redmond. I chose the first apartments that showed me and in both cases, there was a day care center right in front of my apartment. I remember a time in Kent when I had the unmistakeable feeling that someone was making those kids one day yell as loudly as they could yell. What did that mean?