Friday, August 25, 2006

Political Prisoner Of War

Just today I understood something that happened earlier this year on March 3rd. There was a U.S. Navy destroyer waiting for me to arrive at a place I used to walk to when I needed to get out of the Pioneer Square gulag for a while. The gulag follows me everywhere I go but at least out there the air was cleaner. Anyway, I was looking back through my journal a few minutes ago and just made the connection. March 3rd, I recently began to believe, is Thomas Ray's birthday. I think the CO or XO of that particular destroyer is someone that knew Thomas Ray and they were there to identify me. I have good reason to believe that is true. I don't understand all the deception around me with the people I interact with though. After almost a decade, it is wearing on my nerves. At least I know they are looking for me. For the longest time, I felt as though I was floating in the middle of the ocean, hoping someone would find me but not even knowing if they were searching.