Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Utah 2002

As I was reading Claire's "Raid On The Sun," I was reminded of a triathlon I participated in back in 2002. The date of the long-course triathlon was 6/8/2002. I do not believe it is a coincidence that it was scheduled for 6/8 nor that is was located in Utah. Not only did the Osirak pre-emptive strike on the non-fueled nuclear reactor occur on 6/7/81, the pilots trained in their new F-16s in Utah prior to the strike, according to Claire. I looked it up recently and the training base was just outside of Salt Lake City, Utah. I stayed in a hotel in SLC and the triathlon was in a little town to the south. The race organizers made a point of pointing out why the couldn't schedule the race on Sunday the 9th as they usually schedule those races on Sunday's. I think the race directors explanation of why the race was held on 6/8 instead of the traditional Sunday, was just a cover up, a deflection of their real plans.

The date of 6/8 means something else to me that I can't remember. I still don't actually remember any of this, but I am thinking that while the other pilots made it back to base on the same day, I did not. They either picked me up on 6/8/81 or I managed to make it back to base that next day on my own. That may also be a reason why the terrorists attempted to attack the USS The Sullivans DDG-68 on 1/3/2000. I believe they chose that ship specifically for the '68.'

Investigation revealed that the USS Cole bombing followed an unsuccessful attempt on January 3, 2000, to bomb another U.S. Navy ship, the USS The Sullivans. In this earlier incident, the boat sank before the explosives could be detonated; however, the boat and the explosives were salvaged. The boat was then refitted and the explosives were tested and reused in the USS Cole attack.

It is my opinion that the organizers of the long-course triathlon wanted to schedule that inaugural triathlon for 6/7/02 but that day was a Friday so they chose 6/8 instead because it was a Saturday. I heard about the new triathlon in Utah a year earlier, back in summer 2001. I had just completed a long-distance bicycling course of 200-miles in one day and decided that I was ready to train for and complete a long-distance triathlon. If they announced the 6/8/02 triathlon in the summer of 2001, they were probably planning it for some time before that. All this has been going on for almost a decade and I have been oblivious to it until a few months ago.

I believe the 6/8/02 race in Utah was planned specifically because I had been part of the pre-emptive strike on Iraq on 6/7/81. The race was part of some Microsoft plan to hijack that historical event in order to gain a competitive advantage for Microsoft. I consider the following events to reflect Microsoft's plans, which was in progress as early as 1999, but probably as far back as 1996, following a 6-month temporary job I had with them in the Charlotte office. As I wrote earlier, I do not believe it is a coincidence that Microsoft gave me a starting salary on December 7, 1998, of $53,000. I believe they did that because I was part of the failed rescue attempt in 1980 of the 53 hostages in Iran. I don't remember being there in 1980, but I believe that I was part of the U.S. team that went into Iran.

I believe also that Microsoft has been trying to exact revenge on the U.S. government. Their motivation is that if anybody points out Microsoft's criminal activities, Microsoft is going to make their life a living hell.

I do not believe it is a coincidence that Microsoft bought the makers of the game "Halo" just after the judgment in the antitrust lawsuit. It is part of their plan to hijack historical events to give them a competitive advantage.



June 7, 2000
United States of America v. Microsoft Corporation

Memorandum and Order
Final Judgment


June 19, 2000 — Microsoft Corp. today announced it acquired Chicago-based Bungie Software Products Corp., ... As a result of this acquisition, Microsoft gains exclusive publishing and distribution rights to select Bungie-developed titles, including the highly anticipated sci-fi action epic "Halo."



October 12, 2000 - the bombing of the USS Cole [DDG-67]