Monday, August 14, 2006

June 7, 2000

This ruling must have surely turned Microsoft against me personally. Bill Gates still had plans to profit from the life of Thomas Ray with his Corbis collection, but I suspect that he can't start profiting from the details he has collected on Thomas Ray until I am dead. As long as I am alive, and have credibility, he can't profit from my identity, at least not without the risk of me complaining.

I also suspect he is trying to exact revenge on the government through me for what happened to him with the antitrust investigation.

It was only recently that I connected June 7 with the Osirak strike. I started off thinking it meant something to me personally because it was precisely 18 months after my start of employment on 12/7/98. I did a Google search of the phrase "18 months investigation" and found that it had the most hits, when you compared it with "3 months investigation," 4 months investigation," etc.

But now I know why that happened. As Jackson was investigating Microsoft, he saw that they had exposed my covert activities. As a well-placed defense contractor, Microsoft has too much information to government secrets. I also learned recently, from an April 2001 article, that Bill Gates is a major shareholder of the ship yard that constructed the newest aircraft carrier, USS Ronald Reagan. Gates owns not just 8% of Newport News Shipyard, he owns 7.8%, an important number to Thomas Ray. I believe that Thomas Ray entered the U.S. Naval Academy in 1978.

Relevant excerts from the linked document:

Statement of Beneficial Ownership · Schedule 13G

UNITED STATES SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION

NEWPORT NEWS SHIPBUILDING, INC. (Name of Issuer)

NAME OF PERSONS FILING:
(1) Cascade Investment LLC, a limited liability company organized under the laws of the State of Washington.
(2) William H. Gates III.

(b) ADDRESS OF PRINCIPAL BUSINESS OFFICE:
(1) 2365 Carillon Point, Kirkland, Washington 98033.
(2) One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052.

Item 4. OWNERSHIP.
(a) AMOUNT BENEFICIALLY OWNED: 2,562,900
(b) PERCENT OF CLASS: 7.8%

filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission on April 19, 1999, SEC File Number 005-52635