Thursday, March 04, 2010

And this time it's not going to be a bunch of trees. It's not going to be a road junction.




http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099587/quotes

Memorable quotes for

Flight of the Intruder (1991)


Lt. Jake Grafton: "Fighter pukes make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY!"










[ Microsoft-Corbis the International Terrorist Organization against the United States federal government actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government with all Microsoft-Corbis staff partners employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous political and criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


From 5/6/1937 ( the German airship Hindenburg disaster ) To 1/5/1972 ( Richard Nixon the established traitor against the United States federal government corruptly funds the space shuttle program ) is 12662 days

12662 = 6331 + 6331

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) to 7/2/1976 ( date hijacked from me:I intercepted Comet Lucifer in the outer solar system and set to work at diverting it ) is: 6331 days



From 9/30/1954 ( USS Nautilus SSN 571 commissioned into United States Navy active service - worlds first nuclear powered submarine ) To 1/5/1972 ( Richard Nixon the established traitor against the United States federal government corruptly funds the space shuttle program ) is 6306 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 6/7/1976 ( date hijacked from me:my first landing Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to me ) is 6306 days



From 1/5/1972 ( Richard Nixon the established traitor against the United States federal government corruptly funds the space shuttle program ) To 6/7/1976 ( date hijacked from me:my first landing Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to me ) is 1615 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 8/5/1963 ( Partial Test Ban Treaty ) is 1615 days


http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=3574

Richard Nixon

3 - Statement Announcing Decision To Proceed With Development of the Space Shuttle

January 5, 1972

I HAVE decided today that the United States should proceed at once with the development of an entirely new type of space transportation system designed to help transform the space frontier of the 1970's into familiar territory, easily accessible for human endeavor in the 1980's and 1990's.

This system will center on a space vehicle that can shuttle repeatedly from earth to orbit and back. It will revolutionize transportation into near space by routinizing it. It will take the astronomical costs out of astronautics. In short, it will go a long way toward delivering the rich benefits of practical space utilization and the valuable spin-offs from space efforts into the daily lives of Americans and all people.

The new year 1972 is a year of conclusion for America's current series of manned flights to the moon. Much is expected from the two remaining Apollo missions--in fact, their scientific results should exceed the return from all the earlier flights together. Thus they will place a fitting capstone on this vastly successful undertaking. But they also bring us to an important decision point--a point of assessing what our space horizons are as Apollo ends, and of determining where we go from here.


[ Microsoft-Corbis the International Terrorist Organization against the United States federal government actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government with all Microsoft-Corbis staff partners employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous political and criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]










From 11/11/1966 ( I was Gemini 12 spacecraft astronaut entering orbit of planet Earth ) to 4/21/1972 ( I was Apollo 16 Orion astronaut walking on Earth's moon ) is: 1988 days

From 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) to 12/24/1968 ( I was Apollo 8 astronaut in orbit of Earth's moon ) is: 1988 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_16

Apollo 16

Lunar Module LM-11

callsign Orion

Lunar landing

April 21, 1972 02:23:35 UTC


Apollo 16 was the tenth manned mission in the Apollo program and the fifth mission to land on the Moon










From 5/12/1965 ( I am active duty US Navy aviator and US Astronaut ) to 12/11/1972 ( I was Apollo 17 Challenger astronaut landing on Earth's moon ) is: 2770 days

2770 = 1385 + 1385

From 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) to 5/1/1967 ( my first flight by myself as jet pilot and as active duty US Naval Aviator and US Astronaut ) is: 1385 days


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_17

Apollo 17

Call sign:

Command module: America

Lunar module: Challenger


Apollo 17 was the eleventh manned space mission in the NASA Apollo program. It was the first night launch and the sixth and final lunar landing mission of the Apollo program.










http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/duranduran/newmoononmonday.html

DURAN DURAN LYRICS

"New Moon On Monday"


Shake up the picture the lizard mixture
With your dance on the eventide
You got me coming up with answers
All of which I deny
I said it again
Could I please rephrase it
Maybe I can catch a ride
I couldn't really put it much plainer
But I'll wait till you decide
Send me your warning siren
As if I could ever hide
Last time La Luna
[CHORUS]
I light my torch and wave it for the
New moon on Monday
And a firedance through the night
I stayed the cold day with a lonely satellite
Breaking away with the best of both worlds
A smile that you can't disguise
Every minute I keep finding
Clues that you leave behind
Save me from these reminders
As if I'd forget tonight
This time La Luna
[CHORUS]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0038650/quotes

Memorable quotes for

It's a Wonderful Life (1946)


George Bailey: What is it you want, Mary? What do you want? You want the moon? Just say the word and I'll throw a lasso around it and pull it down. Hey. That's a pretty good idea. I'll give you the moon, Mary.

Mary: I'll take it. Then what?

George Bailey: Well, then you can swallow it, and it'll all dissolve, see... and the moonbeams would shoot out of your fingers and your toes and the ends of your hair... am I talking too much?