Wednesday, March 10, 2010

28 Weeks Later (2007)




2007 film "28 Weeks Later" DVD movie:

00:28:48


Andy: I get worried I'm going to forget what she looks like.










http://www.snpp.com/episodes/3F06.html

Mother Simpson

Original airdate in N.A.: 19-Nov-95


Grandma: You awful, awful man! Get out of my son's grave.

Homer: I hate to rain on your parade, Lady, but this is _my_ grave -- hey, wait a minute. Mom?

Grandma: Homer?

[they look at each other]

Homer: I thought you were dead!

Grandma: I thought _you_ were dead!










}}}}} JOURNAL ARCHIVE: ----- Original Message ----

From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Sunday, May 14, 2006 7:58:17 PM

Subject: Re: Mother's Day


I think it was the day after Mother's Day in 1984 when I left for the Navy.


Kerry Burgess wrote:
http://www.reagan.utexas.edu/archives/speeches/1988/042688c.htm

Proclamation 5801 -- Mother's Day, 1988

April 26, 1988

By the President of the United States of America

A Proclamation

Maternal love is the first tangible bond any human being knows. It is a tie at once physical, emotional, psychological, and mystical. With all of the words that have been written about motherhood, all of the poems of tribute and gratitude that have been penned through the ages, all of the portraits of a mother and child that have been painted down the centuries, none has come close to expressing in full the thankfulness and joy owing to mothers.

The mark of motherhood, as the story of Solomon and the disputed infant in the first Book of Kings shows, is a devotion to the well-being of the child so total that it overlooks itself and its own preferences and needs. It is a love that risks all, bears all, braves all. As it heals and strengthens and inspires in its objects an understanding of self-sacrifice and devotion, it is the parent of many another love as well.

The arms of a mother are the newborn's first cradle and the injured child's first refuge. The hands of a mother are the hands of care for the child who is near and of prayer for the one who is far away. The eyes of a mother are the eyes of fond surprise at baby's first step, the eyes of unspoken worry at the young adult's first voyage from home, the eyes of gladness at every call or visit that says she is honored and remembered. The heart of a mother is a heart that is always full.

Generation after generation has measured love by the work and wonder of motherhood. For these gifts, ever ancient and ever new, we cannot pause too often to give thanks to mothers. As inadequate as our homage may be and as short as a single day is to express it -- ``What possible comparison was there,'' a great saint wrote of his mother, ``between the honor I showed her and the service she had rendered me?'' -- Mother's Day affords us an opportunity to meet one of life's happiest duties.

In recognition of the contributions of mothers to their families and to our Nation, the Congress, by a joint resolution approved May 8, 1914 (38 Stat. 770), has designated the second Sunday in May each year as Mother's Day and requested the President to call for its appropriate observance.

Now, Therefore, I, Ronald Reagan, President of the United States of America, do hereby request that Sunday, May 8, 1988, be observed as Mother's Day. I urge all Americans to express their love and respect for their mothers and to reflect on the importance of motherhood to the well-being of our country. I direct government officials to display the flag of the United States on all Federal government buildings, and I urge all citizens to display the flag at their homes and other suitable places on that day.

In Witness Whereof, I have hereunto set my hand this twenty-sixth day of April, in the year of our Lord nineteen hundred and eighty-eight, and of the Independence of the United States of America the two hundred and twelfth.

Ronald Reagan

[Filed with the Office of the Federal Register, 2:34 p.m., April 27, 1988]

{{{{{










http://www.lyricsondemand.com/p/pinkfloydlyrics/motherlyrics.html

Pink Floyd Lyrics

Mother Lyrics


Mother do you think they'll drop the bomb
Mother do you think they'll like the song
Mother do you think they'll try to break my balls
Ooooh aah, Mother should I build a wall
Mother should I run for president
Mother should I trust the government
Mother will they put me in the firing line
Ooooh aah, is it it just a waste of time
Hush now baby don't you cry
Mama's gonna make all of your
Nightmares come true
Mama's gonna put all of her fears into you
Mama's gonna keep you right here
Under her wing
she won't let you fly but she might let you sing
Mama will keep baby cosy and warm
Ooooh Babe Ooooh Babe Ooooh Babe
Of course Mama's gonna help build the wall

Mother do think she's good enough for me
Mother do think she's dangerous to me
Mother will she tear your little boy apart
Oooh aah, mother will she break my heart
Hush now baby, baby don't you cry
Mama's gonna check out all your girl friends for you
Mama won't let anyone dirty get through
Mama's gonna wait up till you come in
Mama will always find out where
You've been
Mamma's gonna keep baby healthy and clean
Ooooh Babe Ooooh Babe Ooooh Babe
You'll always be a baby to me
Mother, did it need to be so high.










http://www.snpp.com/episodes/3F06.html

Mother Simpson

Original airdate in N.A.: 19-Nov-95


The front door is now surrounded with flowers and wreaths. Once again the doorbell rings, and Marge answers it.

Marge: A tombstone?!

Patty: It came with the burial plot, but that's not important: the important thing is, Homer's dead.

Selma: We've been saving for this since your wedding day.

Marge: Get out of here, you ghouls!










http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0463854/releaseinfo

IMDb

Release dates for

28 Weeks Later (2007)

Country Date

UK 26 April 2007 (London) (premiere)

USA 11 May 2007










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087583/

IMDb

Lace (1984) (TV)

Release Date: 26 February 1984 (USA)

Tagline: Which one of you bitches is my mother?










From 9/2/1974 ( I returned to planet Earth after my 18 January 1974 first landing planet Venus ) to 2/26/1984 ( premiere US TV movie "Lace" starring my wife as "Lili" ) is 3 days 3 weeks 5 months 9 years

'33-59' ( my birth date US )



From 5/12/1965 ( I am active duty US Navy aviator and US Astronaut ) to 2/26/1984 ( premiere US TV movie "Lace" starring my wife as "Lili" ) is: 6864 days

From 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) to 5/1/1982 ( my graduation and commissioning U.S. Naval Academy Class of 1982 as Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan U.S. Navy ) is: 6864 days


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087583/

Lace (1984) (TV)

Release Date: 26 February 1984 (USA)

Runtime: 300 min

Phoebe Cates ... Lili










From 2/17/1965 ( I am active duty United States Navy SEAL ) to 11/20/1987 ( premiere US film "Date with an Angel" starring my wife )(Friday) is: 8311 days

8311 = 1 + 4155 + 4155

From 2/17/1965 ( I am active duty United States Navy SEAL ) to 7/4/1976 ( I successfully diverted Comet Lucifer in the outer solar system ) is: 4155 days



From 9/2/1965 ( my first day as university student and graduate student instructor at Princeton University where I earned Medical Doctor degree ) to 10/11/1976 ( U.S. Public Law 94-479 General of the Armies of the United States approved by U.S. President Gerald Ford and applies to me personally and professionally as Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan U.S. Navy ) is: 4057 days

From 10/11/1976 ( U.S. Public Law 94-479 General of the Armies of the United States approved by U.S. President Gerald Ford and applies to me personally and professionally as Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan U.S. Navy ) to 11/20/1987 ( premiere US film "Date with an Angel" starring my wife ) is: 4057 days



From 10/11/1976 ( U.S. Public Law 94-479 General of the Armies of the United States approved by U.S. President Gerald Ford and applies to me personally and professionally as Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan U.S. Navy ) To 11/20/1987 ( premiere US film "Date with an Angel" starring my wife )(Friday) is 4057 days

4057 = 1 + 2028 + 2028

From 10/11/1976 ( U.S. Public Law 94-479 General of the Armies of the United States approved by U.S. President Gerald Ford and applies to me personally and professionally as Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan U.S. Navy ) To 5/1/1982 ( my graduation and commissioning U.S. Naval Academy Class of 1982 as Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan U.S. Navy ) is 2028 days



From 11/11/1966 ( I was Gemini 12 spacecraft astronaut in orbit of planet Earth ) To 11/20/1987 ( premiere US film "Date with an Angel" starring my wife )(Friday) is 7679 days

7679 = 1 + 3839 + 3839

From 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) To 1/18/1974 ( my first landing on planet Venus and my documented and lawful exclusive claim to the territory of planet Venus ) is 3839 days


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0092834/

Date with an Angel (1987)

Release Date: 20 November 1987 (USA)

Tagline: Jim is about to marry a princess... but he's in love with an angel.


Phoebe Cates ... Patty Winston










http://www.cswap.com/1987/Superman_IV:_The_Quest_for_Peace/cap/en/25fps/a/00_28

Superman IV: The Quest for Peace


:28:16
YOU KNOW SOMETHING?

:28:18
WHAT?

:28:19
YOU DON'T EVEN
KNOW MY NAME.










http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/time

time

the system of those sequential relations that any event has to any other, as past, present, or future; indefinite and continuous duration regarded as that in which events succeed one another.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Battle_Hymn_of_the_Republic

The Battle Hymn of the Republic

"The Battle Hymn of the Republic" is an American abolitionist song. The lyrics were written by Julia Ward Howe in November 1861 and first published in The Atlantic Monthly on 1 February 1862. It became popular during the American Civil War.


Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Lord:
He is trampling out the vintage where the grapes of wrath are stored;
He hath loosed the fateful lightning of His terrible swift sword:
His truth is marching on.

(Chorus)
Glory, glory, hallelujah!
Glory, glory, hallelujah!
Glory, glory, hallelujah!
His truth is marching on.

I have seen Him in the watch-fires of a hundred circling camps,
They have builded Him an altar in the evening dews and damps;
I can read His righteous sentence by the dim and flaring lamps:
His day is marching on.

(Chorus)
Glory, glory, hallelujah!
Glory, glory, hallelujah!
Glory, glory, hallelujah!
His day is marching on.

I have read a fiery gospel writ in burnished rows of steel:
"As ye deal with my contemners, so with you my grace shall deal;
Let the Hero, born of woman, crush the serpent with his heel,
Since God is marching on."

(Chorus)
Glory, glory, hallelujah!
Glory, glory, hallelujah!
Glory, glory, hallelujah!
Since God is marching on.

He has sounded forth the trumpet that shall never call retreat;
He is sifting out the hearts of men before His judgment-seat:
Oh, be swift, my soul, to answer Him! be jubilant, my feet!
Our God is marching on.

(Chorus)
Glory, glory, hallelujah!
Glory, glory, hallelujah!
Glory, glory, hallelujah!
Our God is marching on.

In the beauty of the lilies Christ was born across the sea,
With a glory in His bosom that transfigures you and me:
As He died to make men holy, let us die to make men free,
While God is marching on.

(Chorus)
Glory, glory, hallelujah!
Glory, glory, hallelujah!
Glory, glory, hallelujah!
While God is marching on.

He is coming like the glory of the morning on the wave,
He is Wisdom to the mighty, He is Succour to the brave,
So the world shall be His footstool, and the soul of Time His slave,
Our God is marching on.

(Chorus)
Glory, glory, hallelujah!
Glory, glory, hallelujah!
Glory, glory, hallelujah!
Our God is marching on.