Sunday, March 14, 2010

Blue Sky (1994)




http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0109306/quotes

IMDb

Memorable quotes for

Blue Sky (1994)


Hank Marshall: You take water, for example. Sometimes it's water, sometimes it's ice. Sometimes it's steam, vapor. It always the same old H2O. It only changes its properties. Your mother's like that. She's like water.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0106400/quotes

IMDb

Memorable quotes for

The Beverly Hillbillies (1993)


Clampett Relative: [to another relative] I hope cousin Bill's not too busy to make it to the wedding.

[establishing shot of the White House]

President Clinton: Hillary, where's that invitation?










http://www.online-literature.com/bible/Revelation/

The Literature Network

Literature Network>The Holy Bible>Revelation

Revelation

Revelations


19:7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.

19:8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.

19:9 And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.

19:10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

19:11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

19:12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.










"Space: Above And Beyond"

"Dear Earth"

3 March 1996

Episode 17 DVD:

00:25:05


Lt. Colonel T.C. McQueen: Twenty-seven Invitros... died at Port Riskin. The official statement on the incident was, uh, faulty wiring and a jammed bunker door. The natural born sergeant was never disciplined for his actions. I was brought up on charges for striking my squad leader. It started out as a court-martial trial which for InVitros back then, if convicted, meant death by lethal injection. But the Old Man must have had a spark of conscience. Because I only ended up with 120 days in solitary. They say InVitros - Tanks - are disloyal, lazy, and, uh, unable to dream. The soldiers who were lost in that bunker gave their lives loyally for this country. As for dreaming I hear the cries of those soldiers - I see their faces screaming for help, begging for their lives every night in my sleep. But, uh, I wouldn't call it dreams.










http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=MV000403130000&sid=15295&sn=MPLEX&st=201003121530&cn=149

excite

Blue Sky (1994)

149 MPLEX: Friday, March 12 3:30 PM

1994, PG-13, ***, 01:41, Color, English, United States,

The sexy, blond wife (Jessica Lange) of an Army scientist (Tommy Lee Jones) cannot conform to life at a 1960s base in Alabama.

Cast: Jessica Lange, Tommy Lee Jones, Powers Boothe, Carrie Snodgress, Amy Locane, Chris O'Donnell, Mitchell Ryan, Dale Dye, Tim Scott, Annie Ross, Anna Klemp Director(s): Tony Richardson Producer(s): Robert H. Solo










http://www.snpp.com/episodes/3F09.html

[3F09] Two Bad Neighbors

Original airdate in N.A.: 14-Jan-96


Homer: First Bush invades my home turf, then he takes my pals, then he makes fun of the way I talk -- probably. Now he steals my right to raise a disobedient, smart-alecky son! Well, that's it!

[walks across the street] Hey, Bush! Get out here!

Ray: Excuse me, Sir: where are you going?

Homer: I'm going to punch George Bush in the face.

Ray: OK. Is he expecting you?










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0100507/quotes

IMDb

Memorable quotes for

Rocky V (1990)


George W. Duke: [to Rocky] C'mon, pug. Touch me, I'll sue.

Rocky Balboa: Sue me for what?










http://www.snpp.com/episodes/3F09.html

[3F09] Two Bad Neighbors

Original airdate in N.A.: 14-Jan-96


Bart shows up in the Bush garden.

Bart: Why, hello, Mrs. Bush!

Barbara: Hi, Bart! Mr. Bush is upstairs napping.

Bart: You know, your husband's awful grumpy.

Barbara: Oh, that's just his way; he really likes you. You know, it's time for him to get up and work on his memoirs. Why don't you go wake him?





http://www.snpp.com/episodes/AABF19

E-I-E-I-(ANNOYED GRUNT)

Original Airdate on FOX: 7-Nov-1999


% The colonel, growing impatient, continues to knock at the door.

Colonel: Sir, I say sir. The hour's upon us, sir.





http://www.cswap.com/2001/Behind_Enemy_Lines/cap/en/25fps/a/00_08

Behind Enemy Lines


:08:28
Look at these guys.

:08:36
See, that's exactly what I'm talking about.

:08:38
Everybody thinks they're gonna get a chance
to punch some Nazi in the face










[ International Terrorist against the U.S. federal government and Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union against the U.S. federal government that is George Herbert Walker Bush & International Terrorist Organization against the U.S. federal government that is Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government with all International Terrorist Organization against the U.S. federal government that is Microsoft-Corbis partners employees lawyers managers of any capacity as criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


From 1/1/1994 ( allegedly the wedding of International Terrorists against the U.S. federal government that are Bill Gates and Melinda French Gates ) To 11/6/1997 ( Racketeering Mob Organization George Bush Presidential Library is product of coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S federal government by foreign power as witnessed and George Bush is severely treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union against the U.S. federal government ) is 1405 days

From 11/6/1997 ( Racketeering Mob Organization George Bush Presidential Library is product of coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S federal government by foreign power as witnessed and George Bush is severely treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union against the U.S. federal government ) To 9/11/2001 ( New York City and Pentagon attacked by Microsoft-Corbis with massive fatalities and destruction ) is 1405 days



From 5/12/1965 ( date hijacked from me:I am active duty U.S. Navy aviator and U.S. Astronaut ) to 11/6/1997 ( Racketeering Mob Organization George Bush Presidential Library is product of coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S federal government by foreign power as witnessed and George Bush is severely treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union against the U.S. federal government ) is: 11866 days

11866 = 5933 + 5933

'59-33' ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US )



From 8/10/1984 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Red Dawn" ) To 11/6/1997 ( Racketeering Mob Organization George Bush Presidential Library is product of coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S federal government by foreign power as witnessed and George Bush is severely treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union against the U.S. federal government ) is 4836 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) to 10/11/1976 ( date hijacked from me:U.S. Public Law 94-479 General of the Armies of the United States approved by U.S. President Gerald Ford and applies to me both personally and professionally as Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan U.S. Navy ) is: 4836 days



From 6/7/1976 ( date hijacked from me:my first landing Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to me ) To 11/6/1997 ( Racketeering Mob Organization George Bush Presidential Library is product of coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S federal government by foreign power as witnessed and George Bush is severely treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union against the U.S. federal government ) is 7822 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 8/1/1980 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "The Final Countdown" features central figure U.S. Navy Commander "Richard T. Owens" as USS Nimitz CVN 68 Commander Air Group and F-14 Tomcat pilot and time traveler ) is 7822 days



From 6/7/1976 ( date hijacked from me:my first landing Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to me ) To 11/6/1997 ( Racketeering Mob Organization George Bush Presidential Library is product of coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S federal government by foreign power as witnessed and George Bush is severely treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union against the U.S. federal government ) is 7822 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 12/14/1984 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Starman" & premiere US film "Nineteen Eighty-Four" & premiere US film "Dune" & premiere US film "Runaway" ) is 7822 days



From 1/13/1982 ( Air Florida Flight 90 crash during blizzard into ice-covered Potomac River in Washington D.C. ) To 11/6/1997 ( Racketeering Mob Organization George Bush Presidential Library is product of coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S federal government by foreign power as witnessed and George Bush is severely treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union against the U.S. federal government ) is 15 years, 9 months, 3 weeks, 3 days

'1-59-33' ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US )



From 1/13/1982 ( date hijacked from me:rescue of Air Florida Flight 90 crash survivors from ice-covered Potomac River in Washington D.C. by means of the U.S. Park Police Eagle 1 - Bell 206L LongRanger variant of the Bell 206 JetRanger helicopter ) To 11/6/1997 ( Racketeering Mob Organization George Bush Presidential Library is product of coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S federal government by foreign power as witnessed and George Bush is severely treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union against the U.S. federal government ) is 15 years, 9 months, 3 weeks, 3 days

'1-59-33' ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US )



From 7/2/1976 ( date hijacked from me:I intercepted Comet Lucifer in the outer solar system and set to work at diverting it ) To 11/6/1997 ( Racketeering Mob Organization George Bush Presidential Library is product of coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S federal government by foreign power as witnessed and George Bush is severely treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union against the U.S. federal government ) is 7797 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) to 7/7/1980 ( date hijacked from me:Michelle Kwan - Olympic and World Champion ice figure skater ) is: 7797 days



From 11/11/1966 ( date hijacked from me:I was Gemini 12 spacecraft astronaut in orbit of planet Earth ) To 5/10/1982 ( date hijacked from me:Duran Duran "Rio" including "The Chauffeur" ) is 5659 days

From 5/10/1982 ( date hijacked from me:Duran Duran "Rio" including "The Chauffeur" ) To 11/6/1997 ( Racketeering Mob Organization George Bush Presidential Library is product of coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S federal government by foreign power as witnessed and George Bush is severely treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union against the U.S. federal government ) is 5659 days



From 11/19/1969 ( date hijacked from me:I was Apollo 12 Intrepid astronaut walking on Earth's moon ) To 11/6/1997 ( Racketeering Mob Organization George Bush Presidential Library is product of coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S federal government by foreign power as witnessed and George Bush is severely treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union against the U.S. federal government ) is 10214 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 7/3/1991 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Terminator 2: Judgment Day" ) is 10214 days



From 7/30/1971 ( date hijacked from me:I was Apollo 15 Falcon astronaut landing on Earth's moon ) to 11/6/1997 ( Racketeering Mob Organization George Bush Presidential Library is product of coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S federal government by foreign power as witnessed and George Bush is severely treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union against the U.S. federal government ) is: 9596 days

9596 = 4798 + 4798

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) to 4/21/1972 ( date hijacked from me:I was Apollo 16 Orion astronaut walking on Earth's moon ) is: 4798 days



From 6/12/1924 ( George Bush is a cowardly violent criminal and actively instigates coup d'etat and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government and U.S.A. allies ) to 11/6/1997 ( Racketeering Mob Organization George Bush Presidential Library is product of coup d’état and subversive activity against the U.S federal government by foreign power as witnessed and George Bush is severely treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union against the U.S. federal government ) is: 26810 days

26810 = 13405 + 13405

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) to 11/15/1995 ( Monica Lewinsky a.k.a "The Borg Princess 10 of 28 of 55" actively instigates insurrection and subversive activities against the U.S. federal government ) is: 13405 days


http://archives.seattletimes.nwsource.com/cgi-bin/texis.cgi/web/vortex/display?slug=2570672&date=19971106&query=bush+library

Business: Thursday, November 06, 1997

Bush Leads Opening Tour Of His New Library

Michael Graczyk

AP

COLLEGE STATION, Texas - Thousands gathered today to dedicate the new George Bush Presidential Library, as President Clinton applauded Bush for generous, valuable advice.


"Whenever I called on President Bush, he was always there," Clinton said in his speech. "It's hard to express . . . what it means in a moment of difficulty to be able to call someone who first of all knows exactly what you're up against and, secondly, will tell you the truth.

"He has done that time and time again."

Bush, in turn, thanked Clinton, "who fair and square saw to it that I have a wonderful private life."










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pseudologia_fantastica

Pseudologia fantastica

Pseudologia fantastica, or pathological lying, is one of several terms applied by psychiatrists to the behaviour of habitual or compulsive lying.

It was first described in the medical literature in 1891. One definition of pathological lying is the following:

Pathological lying is falsification entirely disproportionate to any discernible end in view, may be extensive and very complicated, and may manifest over a period of years or even a lifetime.

The defining characteristics of pseudologia fantastica are that, first, the stories are not entirely improbable and often have some element of truth. They aren't a manifestation of delusion or some more wider form of psychosis: upon confrontation, the person can acknowledge them to be untrue, even if unwillingly. Second, the fabricative tendency is long lasting; it is not provoked by the immediate situation or social pressure as much as it originates with the person's innate urge to act in accordance. Third, a definitely internal, not an external, motive for the behavior can be clinically discerned. E.g. long lasting extortion or habitual spousal battery might cause a person to lie repeatedly, without the lying being a pathological symptom.










From 2/6/2000 ( Hillary Rodham {divorced:Clinton} & Racketeering Mob Organization and International Terrorist Organization Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government ) To 9/11/2001 ( New York City and Pentagon attacked by Microsoft-Corbis with massive fatalities and destruction ) is 583 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 10/7/1960 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series episode "The Twilight Zone"::"The Man in the Bottle" ) is 583 days



From 7/3/1998 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series episode "The Outer Limits"::"Lithia" ) To 2/6/2000 ( Hillary Rodham {divorced:Clinton} & Racketeering Mob Organization and International Terrorist Organization Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government ) is 583 days

From 2/6/2000 ( Hillary Rodham {divorced:Clinton} & Racketeering Mob Organization and International Terrorist Organization Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government ) To 9/11/2001 ( New York City and Pentagon attacked by Microsoft-Corbis with massive fatalities and destruction ) is 583 days



From 4/21/1926 ( date hijacked from me:my paternal grandmother Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II ) To 2/6/2000 ( Hillary Rodham {divorced:Clinton} & Racketeering Mob Organization and International Terrorist Organization Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government ) is 26954 days

26954 = 13477 + 13477

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 1/26/1996 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Screamers" ) is 13477 days



From 6/10/1921 ( date hijacked from me:HRH Prince Philip Duke of Edinburgh husband of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II ) To 2/6/2000 ( Hillary Rodham {divorced:Clinton} & Racketeering Mob Organization and International Terrorist Organization Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government ) is 28730 days

28730 = 14365 + 14365

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 7/1/1998 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Armageddon" ) is 14365 days



From 2/17/1965 ( date hijacked from me:I am active duty U.S. Navy SEAL ) To 8/13/1982 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "An Officer And A Gentleman" & premiere US film "Pink Floyd The Wall" & premiere US film "Fast Times At Ridgemont High" starring my wife ) is 6386 days

From 8/13/1982 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "An Officer And A Gentleman" & premiere US film "Pink Floyd The Wall" & premiere US film "Fast Times At Ridgemont High" starring my wife ) To 2/6/2000 ( Hillary Rodham {divorced:Clinton} & Racketeering Mob Organization and International Terrorist Organization Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government ) is 6386 days



From 9/24/1995 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series "Space: Above and Beyond" ) To 2/6/2000 ( Hillary Rodham {divorced:Clinton} & Racketeering Mob Organization and International Terrorist Organization Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government ) is 1596 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) is 1596 days



From 1/19/1976 ( date hijacked from me:U.S. congressional joint resolution Public Law 94-479 General of the Armies of the United States applies to me personally and professionally as Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan U.S. Navy ) To 2/6/2000 ( Hillary Rodham {divorced:Clinton} & Racketeering Mob Organization and International Terrorist Organization Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government ) is 8784 days

8784 = 4392 + 4392

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 3/12/1971 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "The Andromeda Strain" ) is 4392 days



From 1/21/1976 ( date hijacked from me:my first landing on planet Mars and my documented and lawful exclusive claim to the territory of planet Mars ) To 2/6/2000 ( Hillary Rodham {divorced:Clinton} & Racketeering Mob Organization and International Terrorist Organization Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government ) is 8782 days

8782 = 4391 + 4391

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 3/12/1971 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "The Andromeda Strain" ) is 4391 days



From 7/20/1969 ( date hijacked from me:I was Apollo 11 Eagle astronaut landing on Earth's moon ) To 2/6/2000 ( Hillary Rodham {divorced:Clinton} & Racketeering Mob Organization and International Terrorist Organization Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government ) is 11158 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 9/19/1989 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series "Doogie Howser, M.D." ) is 11158 days



From 9/23/1969 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US TV series "Marcus Welby, M.D." ) To 2/6/2000 ( Hillary Rodham {divorced:Clinton} & Racketeering Mob Organization and International Terrorist Organization Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government ) is 11093 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 7/17/1989 ( date hijacked from me:I was test pilot for the first flight and for the United States B-2 Spirit stealth bomber program ) is 11093 days



From 6/18/1976 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Midway" ) To 2/6/2000 ( Hillary Rodham {divorced:Clinton} & Racketeering Mob Organization and International Terrorist Organization Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government ) is 8633 days

From 3/4/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date UK ) To 10/22/1982 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "First Blood" ) is 8633 days



From 6/7/1976 ( date hijacked from me:my first landing Saturn moon Phoebe and the Saturn moon Phoebe territory belongs to me ) To 2/6/2000 ( Hillary Rodham {divorced:Clinton} & Racketeering Mob Organization and International Terrorist Organization Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government ) is 8644 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 11/1/1982 ( date hijacked from me:Duran Duran "Rio" including "The Chauffeur" ) is 8644 days



From 12/8/1976 ( date hijacked from me:Eagles "Hotel California" ) To 2/6/2000 ( Hillary Rodham {divorced:Clinton} & Racketeering Mob Organization and International Terrorist Organization Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government ) is 8460 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 5/1/1982 ( date hijacked from me:my graduation and commissioning U.S. Naval Academy Class of 1982 as Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan U.S. Navy ) is 8460 days



From 10/9/1992 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Under Siege" ) To 6/8/1996 ( date hijacked from me:USS Cole DDG-67 commissioned and I was the first Commanding Officer of USS Cole DDG-67 ) is 1338 days

From 6/8/1996 ( date hijacked from me:USS Cole DDG-67 commissioned and I was the first Commanding Officer of USS Cole DDG-67 ) To 2/6/2000 ( Hillary Rodham {divorced:Clinton} & Racketeering Mob Organization and International Terrorist Organization Microsoft-Corbis actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government ) is 1338 days


http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9F00EFD61F3FF935A35751C0A9669C8B63

Mrs. Clinton Vows Fight on Issues and Image

By ADAM NAGOURNEY

Published: February 6, 2000

Moving to steady a candidacy that she acknowledges has stirred concern about her political skills and spirit, Hillary Rodham Clinton says she is now prepared to press an aggressive campaign against Mayor Rudolph W. Giuliani in the race for United States Senate, drawing distinctions on issues ranging from school vouchers to tax cuts, and arguing that Senate Republicans ''don't need any more votes'' in Washington.

In her first extended interview devoted to her Senate candidacy, timed to coincide with her official announcement this afternoon, Mrs. Clinton took pains to present herself as a moderate Democrat.



http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=20000207&slug=4003470

Monday, February 7, 2000

Mrs. Clinton makes it official

By Lynne Duke

The Washington Post

PURCHASE, N.Y. - Hillary Rodham Clinton formally launched her candidacy for the U.S. Senate yesterday, portraying herself as a "New Democrat" committed to both energetic government and fiscal responsibility while directly addressing criticism that she is an outsider in New York.



http://www.chron.com/CDA/archives/archive.mpl?id=2000_3193931

Paper: Houston Chronicle

Date: MON 02/07/2000

First lady makes her bid official

By MARC HUMBERT

Associated Press


Hillary Rodham Clinton formally launched her campaign Sunday to be U.S. senator from New York, a state in which she has lived only a month.


"I am honored today to announce my candidacy for the U.S. Senate from New York," Clinton said


Last July at Moynihan's sprawling farm, Clinton kicked off a summerlong "listening tour" of the state










http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/tramp

tramp

A person regarded as promiscuous.


[ Hillary Rodham Clinton the Severely Treasonous agent of enemy forces violently hostile to the United States federal government & Microsoft-Corbis the International Terrorist Organization against the United States federal government actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States federal government with all Microsoft-Corbis & Hillary Rodham Clinton staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]










"Space: Above And Beyond"

"Mutiny"

October 15 1995

Episode 4 DVD:

00:41:54


Lt. Colonel T.C. McQueen: We're Marines, Cooper. Not Tanks.

1LT Cooper Hawkes: What's gonna happen to Keats?

Lt. Colonel T.C. McQueen: Keats and Ashby will stand trial for mutiny. Sorrell, for murder. Sorry - I'm sorry.

1LT Cooper Hawkes: What would you know about sorrow?










http://www.tv.com/space-above-and-beyond/eyes/episode/15007/trivia.html?tag=overview;quotes;see_all_link#quotes

tv.com

Space: Above and Beyond: Eyes

Eyes

Season: 1

Episode: 7

First Aired: 11/5/1995


Diane Hayden: When I was detained in '31 for marching in an InVitro rights rally, the bars were still quaintly made out of iron. I guess no matter what material they are made from, there will always be bars.

McQueen: And loyalty tests.





"Space: Above and Beyond"

"Eyes"

5 November 1995

Episode 6 DVD:

00:25:17


Diane Hayden: These are strange days, Colonel. There are a lot of scared people. And I must admit, with good reason. And there are a lot of paranoid people with no good reason. They believe what they feel. To patronize them is a serious miscalculation. To ignore them, to hope that they will go away is... very dangerous.

Lt. Colonel McQueen: So you stand up to them.

Diane Hayden: At the right time. And you can't let them know you're doing it.

Lt. Colonel McQueen: I won't take the test.

Diane Hayden: Of course not. No one should have to. And when I'm elected, no one will. But to get elected -

Lt. Colonel McQueen: If you make a fuss about releasing me or the Tanks on planet you risk losing something you want.

Diane Hayden: Something *we* want.

Lt. Colonel McQueen: I notice you're on the other side of the bars.