Friday, March 19, 2010

"Caprica" - "Ghosts in the Machine" (2010)




http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP012137510008&sid=58623&sn=SYFYHD&st=201003191800&cn=676

excite

Caprica (New)

676 SYFYHD: Friday, March 19 6:00 PM

Science fiction, Drama

Ghosts in the Machine

Cast: Eric Stoltz, Esai Morales, Paula Malcomson, Alessandra Torresani, Magda Apanowicz, Polly Walker, Sasha Roiz

Original Air Date: Mar 19, 2010










}}}}} JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/15/10 3:34 PM
God how I wish I could just walk outside again into that beautiful weather and know that no one was around and I could just enjoy peace and quiet in such a beautiful afternoon.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/15/10 3:40 PM
The problem with this paranormal power of insight I have is how vague it sometimes is. But just before I started writing that last sentence, after thinking about the point of this observation, which is the next sentence, I thought to myself that the problem is not vague but rather by design. As I mentioned, the point of this observation is the lingering thought I used to have about when I would see the date 11/2/1965 come up as an association and when I first started tracking it then I would see it come up and there would be a thought in my mind to not note the association unless I wanted it thrown out of court, or words to that effect, I don't recall the precise wording of that thought that usually came to mind. Only later did I start thinking that Kerry Burgess was a Deputy US Marshal, so that makes sense because he worked for me in my capacity as an officer of the United States federal court.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/15/10 5:50 PM
It's the same kooky vagueness to this "The Simpsons" episode where the re-broadcast also seems connected to last night's new episode, which is something I noticed happening before. So as for the point I am writing about, after the dream with the I.D. and Patrick Stewart and William Shatner in the car and all those comments I made, I gained a sense of perception, seemingly exasperated or maybe that was me because I wondering what was the point of all it, that they were "testing me." There was something else I think I was going to mention but maybe not. The excite.com listing doesn't indicate the actual episode for this current broadcast.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/15/10 6:29 PM
The thought occurred to me yesterday that the structure I saw in my dream earlier was a security outpost similar to what you see in photos of the Paramount movie studio but I also thought about how what I saw in the dream was different in certain regards especially in that the one in my dream was larger and the rectangular shape was more pronounced.

This second episode that was re-broadcast this evening is one that was re-broadcast recently and I remember it because of that scene where "Bart" is digging the cemetery and he uncovers a grave that has "Marge" in it waiting to surprise him because she is tracking his every move. I remember that because that "NCIS" episode about the probationary officer "Dwayne Wilson" broadcast as a new episode around that time and I think the next month. And then "The Day The Earth Stood Still" was also around that time and features the plot element about the graveyard and all of that I thought over after I understood that I am here in this location for a reason that I am not fully consciously aware of.

I am again thinking that I am killing humanity just by going to the bathroom. I don't know if that started in 2006 or if it has been going on all this time.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/15/10 6:35 PM
Carey.



http://www.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=SH000186930000&s=201003151700&sid=21254&sn=KCPQDT&st=201003151730&cn=113

The Simpsons

113 KCPQDT: Monday, March 15 5:30 PM

Sitcom, Animated

Homer and Marge Simpson raise Bart, Lisa and baby Maggie.

Cast: Dan Castellaneta, Julie Kavner, Nancy Cartwright, Yeardley Smith, Hank Azaria, Harry Shearer, Pamela Hayden, Tress MacNeille Executive Producer(s): James L. Brooks, Matt Groening, Al Jean

Original Air Date: Dec 07, 1989



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1226562/

"The Simpsons"

All About Lisa (2008)

Original Air Date: 18 May 2008 (Season 19, Episode 20)

Plot: In a parody of "All About Eve," Lisa stabs Krusty in the back, takes his job, and wins a prestigious award. Meanwhile, Homer and Bart take up coin collecting.



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1226562/quotes

Memorable quotes for

"The Simpsons"

All About Lisa (2008)


Drew Carey: The thing about Krusty is that he's always on. To know exactly what he's on, you have to test his pee.

Homer Simpson: Ha-ha-ha! Pee!

Drew Carey: Seriously, test his pee. He's a danger to the community.

{{{{{










}}}}} JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/13/10 3:37 PM
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0116629/quotes

IMDb

Memorable quotes for

Independence Day (1996)


Marty Gilbert: A countdown... wait, a countdown to what David?

David Levinson: It's like in chess: First, you strategically position your pieces and when the timing is right you strike. They're using this signal to syncronize their efforts and in 5 hours the countdown will be over.

Marty Gilbert: And then what?

David Levinson: Checkmate.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/13/10 3:38 PM
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0116629/quotes

Memorable quotes for

Independence Day (1996)


Captain Steven Hiller: [after crashing the alien spaceship by the Grand Canyon] *That's* what you get! Ha Ha! Look at you! Ya ship's all banged up!

[shouts]

Captain Steven Hiller: Who's the man? Huh? Who's the man? Wait till I get another plane! I'm a line ya friends up right beside you! Where ya at, huh? Where ya at?

[Hiller opens the spaceship, the alien screams, Hiller smacks him in the head]

Captain Steven Hiller: [beat] Welcome to earth.

{{{{{










http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0116996/

Mars Attacks! (1996)

Release Date: 13 December 1996 (USA)

Plot: The Earth is invaded by Martians with irresistible weapons and a cruel sense of humor.

Jack Nicholson ... President James Dale










}}}}} JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/13/10 2:05 PM
Two of the last three scenes from a dream just before I awoke just now from a nap are too vague to describe in a lot of detail. In that first scene of the last three I was in a small room that I keep wanting to say was a bus terminal but it must have been a room with seats for, I don't know, about ten people and was a small room but I was vaguely aware of the tile floor and the walls and vaguely some chairs. I was also aware of something about having to be in that room for a long time and I seemed to be weighing the pros and cons of my existence in that room. I was also vaguely aware of the sense that I might have been hoarding food as I was in there. I am also vaguely aware that President Clinton might have also been in there. The second scene of the last three has mostly vanished from my mind by now as I was writing about that first scene. The last scene has me, vaguely, getting out of a car and waking towards a US military building that is the entrance to some kind of US installation and I can visualize the details fairly well and I am walking through the surrounding structures and I am going there to pass through a security checkpoint as though I am entering a US installation. I am vaguely aware of some familiar dialog but that is too vague to describe. I am holding up my identification for the people inside the building and although I cannot see anybody inside, as is probably the design of the building, I get the sense no one is really looking at my identification. I hold it up the entire time I walk around the outside of the building and I even walk to the entrance of that rectangular building and I see that the door is slightly ajar and I hold up my I.D. to that open door and I have the briefest moment where I look through the slightly open door and the inside is dark and I cannot see anything but I have the sense of a presence of a US military person inside at his post in that building. I decide they must have seen my I.D. and I continue walking. As I think about that scene I think to myself that I actually make a circle around that building and I am walking back to the car I came there in. As I walk back I have an image in my mind where I am looking at the text on the back of my I.D. card and the only details I remember is that there is a sections that is labeled "Votes" and the value associated with that caption is in the range of 11 million, 2 hundred thousand but I cannot remember the precise number or what it even means. When I get back to the car though, the people inside are different but I cannot now recall who was in there before and I am left with the vague sense that the difference is simply because the watch has changed, as though they are a different shift and are a different group there at work at their assignment, whatever that is. In the car this are Patrick Stewart at the wheel of what I guess is a black Camaro and next to him is William Shatner. I get into the front seat and I wonder if one of us should get in the back seat because William Shatner is all compressed in the middle and I see his feet as he stuggles to, I don't know. He seems real uncomfortable because of the seating. I notice Patrick Stewart is eating a sandwich. He mentions that he "started a strike" today although that is not his exact dialog but I know what he means because I think that was relevant to the second scene which I do not now recall. I think the dream might have lasted a few more seconds after that dialog but I am not certain. I had the sense that Patrick Stewart was trying to visually identify me as I walked to the car because I was wearing sunglasses. I think I took off the sunglasses as I got into the car. The dialog about the strike has something to do with a labor strike, and I thought that would jog my memory as I write this about that earlier scene but it seems to be completely gone from my memory now. I remember something about how a different term was being used for that strike but I do not now recall what was being used. Since that dialog I have also been wondering if it was actually a reference to that dialog in the 1991 film "Flight of the Intruder" and about how "Grafton" only needed a strike of the match.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/13/10 2:27 PM
That last scene in the car also reminds me of that dialog from "Mission To Mars" about the unlikely success of three captains in one ship.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/13/10 2:29 PM
I am also reminded of the 2000 film "Mission To Mars" dialog about the batter calling his own strikes.






http://www.cswap.com/1991/Flight_of_the_Intruder/cap/en/2_Parts/a/00_22

Flight of the Intruder


:22:16
There's a pair of A-6s
going to Subic tomorrow.

:22:20
I want you take one
with the doc.

:22:23
I'll put Grafton and maybe
Boxman in the other one.

:22:27
As soon as you get
Jake off the deck,

:22:29
you fly him dizzy,
get him drunk,

:22:31
anything to wind him down
before he goes up in flames.

:22:34
Yeah...

:22:37
All that guy needs is a...

:22:41
strike on the match.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/13/10 2:50 PM
That might have been relevant to the dialog from "Abigail" in "The Stand" about how she was communicating telepathically to "Stu," or "Stuart," to get the other group of people moving towards their next destination.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/13/10 2:52 PM
Then I next think of the dialog from the 1984 film "Star Trek III: Search For Spock" and apply it to the 1994 film "Star Trek Generations" and that "Kirk" has died for us and "Picard" has deep emotional problems and that how I personally am "Commander, Star Fleet" and I rule that I am riding with them and we are going to where ever we are going.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/13/10 2:58 PM
Maybe that black Camaro automobile was also a time-traveling machine.

{{{{{










}}}}} JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/12/09 12:12 AM
I missed about the first 7 minutes of this so far.




http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=MV001789820000&sid=11208&sn=USAP&st=200901120000&cn=12

The Queen (2006)

12 USAP: Monday, January 12 12:00 AM

2006, PG-13, ***1/2, 01:41, Color, English, United Kingdom,

Queen Elizabeth II (Helen Mirren) and Prime Minister Tony Blair (Michael Sheen) try to reach a compromise in determining the royal family's public reaction to Princess Diana's death.

Cast: Helen Mirren, Michael Sheen, James Cromwell, Helen McRory, Alex Jennings, Roger Allam, Sylvia Syms, Mark Bazeley, Earl Cameron, Tim McMullan, Paul Barrett, Gavin Park Director(s): Stephen Frears Producer(s): Andy Harries, Christine Langan, Tracey Seaward Executive Producer(s): Franýois Ivernel, Cameron McCracken, Scott Rudin

01/12/09 12:52 AM
The thought occurred to me when I started watching this that it is a script I quickly wrote after Diana was killed.

{{{{{










http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=MV001789820000&sid=31556&sn=AMCP&st=201002211500&cn=67

The Queen (2006)

67 AMCP: Sunday, February 21 3:00 PM

2006, PG-13, ***1/2, 01:41, Color, English, United Kingdom,

Queen Elizabeth II (Helen Mirren) and Prime Minister Tony Blair (Michael Sheen) try to reach a compromise in determining the royal family's public reaction to Princess Diana's death.

Cast: Helen Mirren, Michael Sheen, James Cromwell, Helen McRory, Alex Jennings, Roger Allam, Sylvia Syms, Mark Bazeley, Earl Cameron, Tim McMullan, Paul Barrett, Gavin Park Director(s): Stephen Frears Producer(s): Andy Harries, Christine Langan, Tracey Seaward Executive Producer(s): Franýois Ivernel, Cameron McCracken, Scott Rudin










http://www.cswap.com/1995/Batman_Forever/cap/en/2_Parts/a/00_29

Batman Forever


:29:26
Someone's been sending me love letters.

:29:29
One at my office and one at my home.

:29:33
Commissioner Gordon thought
you might give me your opinion.

:29:42
A clock.

:29:43
Clock.

:29:47
''Tear one off and scratch my head.

:29:51
''What once was red is black instead.''

:29:56
A match.

:30:02
My opinion: this letter writer is a wacko.

:30:05
''Wacko?''

:30:06
Is that a technical term?

:30:09
Patient may suffer from obsession...

:30:11
...with potential homicidal tendencies.
Is that better for you?

:30:16
So, what you're saying is...

:30:17
...this guy's a total wacko.

:30:19
Exactly.

:30:22
He's obsessed with you.

:30:24
His only escape may be
to purge the fixation.

:30:28
To kill me.

:30:30
I think you understand obsession
better than you let on.

:30:36
You like bats?

:30:39
That's a Rorschach, Mr. Wayne.

:30:41
An inkblot.

:30:42
People see what they want.

:30:45
The question is: do you like bats?










http://www.lyrics007.com/Oingo%20Boingo%20Lyrics/Dead%20Mans%20Party%20Lyrics.html

Title: Oingo Boingo - Dead Mans Party lyrics


I'm all dressed up with nowhere to go
Walkin' with a dead man over my shoulder

Waiting for an invitation to arrive
Goin' to a party where no one's still alive

Chorus
I was struck by lighting
Walkin' down the street
I was hit by something last night in my sleep
It's a dead man's party
Who could ask for more
Everybody's comin', leave your body at the door
Leave your body and soul at the door . . .
(don't run away it's only me)

All dressed up with nowhere to go
Walkin' with a dead man
Waitin' for an invitation to arrive
With a dead man . . . dead man . . .

Got my best suit and my tie
Shiny silver dollar on either eye
I hear the chauffeur comin' to the door
Says there's room for maybe just one more . . .

Chorus

Don't run away it's only me
Don't be afraid of what you can't see
Don't run away it's only me . . .










}}}}} JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/13/10 4:18 PM
http://www.cswap.com/1986/Star_Trek_IV:_The_Voyage_Home/cap/en/25fps/a/01_05

Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home


1:05:02

- You're upset about losing the whales.

1:05:11
You're very perceptive.

1:05:15
- How will that be done, exactly?
- They'll be flown to Alaska.

1:05:21
- They'll be released there.
- That's the last you'll see of them?

1:05:25
See, yes. But we'll tag them with
special transmitters and monitor them.

1:05:35
I could take
those whales somewhere...

1:05:41
..where they'd never be hunted.

1:05:49
You can't even get from Sausalito
to San Francisco without a lift.

1:05:55
If I'm so inept,
how come we're having dinner?

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 03/13/10 4:43 PM
http://www.cswap.com/1994/Stargate/cap/en/25fps/a/00_06

Stargate


:06:14
ls there a lunch or something
that everybody...

:06:32
- Doctor Jackson ?
- What ? Yes ?

:06:34
Someone wants to speak with you.

:06:37
The Air Force ?
What's this ? What is this ?

:06:40
Step over to the car, please.

:06:45
Sir ?

:06:49
- We goin' somewhere ?
- You'll be fine.

:06:52
We'll take care of these.

:06:59
Jackson,...

:07:00
..those your parents ?

:07:05
Foster parents.

:07:08
What is this all about ?

:07:10
A job.

:07:12
What kind of a job ?

:07:14
Translation.
Ancient Egyptian hieroglyphs.

:07:22
lnterested ?

:07:24
l'm gonna go now.

:07:26
Go where ? You've just been evicted
from your apartment.

:07:30
Your grants have run out.

:07:33
Everything you own
are in those two bags.

:07:37
You want to prove
that your theories are right ?

:07:41
This is your chance.

:07:45
What's this ?

:07:47
Travel plans.

{{{{{










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/P/Planet_of_the_Apes_1968.html

Planet of the Apes 1968.


Dr Zira, would you tell...|Bright Eyes to be quiet?
- My name is Taylor.










}}}}} JOURNAL ARCHIVE: (undated)


Last Modified: 5/31/06 8:35 pm


There is also memory of when I was in Gitmo on the Taylor for shakedown and I was angry about something. I was hitting a stop sign next to the road with my hand and I was hitting it so hard I was thinking that I was really going to regret that damage to my hand when I was an old man.

{{{{{










}}}}} JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Tuesday, May 9, 2006 6:01:15 PM

Subject: Right


I wonder if this is where that guy painting the picture was standing?

http://local.live.com/?v=2&sp=aN.47.619681_-122.348911

{{{{{





http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=h&layer=tc&cbll=47.619176,-122.348985&panoid=-lfueBIXwUv3LKH8_yDIyw&cbp=12,354.84278861856137,,2,3.587035306919222&ll=47.619407,-122.349037&spn=0,359.99794&z=20

156 4th Ave N, Seattle, WA, United States










http://www.cswap.com/2002/28_Days_Later.../cap/en/25fps/a/00_03

28 Days Later...


:03:53
- What is he talking about?
- Get the cages open.

:03:56
No! No! No!

:03:58
Listen, you sick bastard,
we're taking your torture victims with us.

:04:02
We'll get you out of here.

:04:04
The animals are contagious. The infection
is in their blood and saliva. One bite...

:04:08
Stop... Stop! You've no idea!