Friday, March 05, 2010

Drop it.




"Space: Above And Beyond"

"Ray Butts"

22 October 1995

Episode 5 DVD:


00:00:00


Saratoga bridge communications officer: Commodore, I've got a bogey bearing two-niner-zero.

Commodore Ross: I.F.F.?

Saratoga bridge communications officer: Negative, sir.

Lt. Colonel T.C. McQueen: Scope me. It's a Hammerhead.

Saratoga bridge communications officer: Still closing. Zero target aspect.

Commodore Ross: All our birds are accounted for, and there's no other ships in the region.

Lt. Colonel T.C. McQueen: Any, um - Any intelligence reports of Chigs flying captured SA-43's?

Saratoga bridge communications officer: He's headed right for us.

Lt. Colonel T.C. McQueen: Could be a Silicate suicide bomber.

Commodore Ross: Deny it. Warn him.

Saratoga bridge communications officer: Unidentified spacecraft off my port bow, you're approaching the U.S. naval carrier Saratoga. Request you alter course and identify yourself immediately. He's still coming, sir.

Commodore Ross: Fire a warning shot.

Lt. Colonel T.C. McQueen: Two point six niner off the point bow.

Saratoga bridge weapons officer: Two point six niner off the point bow. Aye-aye.

Saratoga bridge communications officer: Commodore, it's overriden the H.B.D.L. It's docking.

Commodore Ross: Security alert! Master-of-arms, lay to the third deck.

1MC speaker: All security personnel, Code Red. All security personnel, Code Red.

Lt. Colonel T.C. McQueen: Pop the canopy.

Saratoga ship security force team member: He's dead.

Lt. Colonel T.C. McQueen: Kind of a bummer getting your butt kicked by a dead guy.














http://www.defenseimagery.mil/imagery.html#a=search&s=DF-ST-85-05149&chk=6cfe0&guid=1dd26c1e5df163870657ed23828a35cae1f867fa

DF-ST-85-05149

AGM-69 short range attack missiles (SRAMS) and Mark 28 thermo-nuclear bombs, background, in the bomb bay of a B-52H Stratofortress aircraft










}}}}} JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 08/02/09 9:33 AM
I dreamed just now of what seems to be the flight of the Stargazer aircraft on 6/27/1994 but the visualizations I assume are mostly just the product of a dream. As usual, there seem to be details that happened before the part I can remember enough to write about that I can not now remember. In the dream, I was onboard that aircraft and we were traveling along towards the point where we would deploy the rocket as it fired and traveled towards space. All I can really visualize though is that the aircraft seemed to be invisible. To me at least. I have the sense that other people could see it. We also were no high over the ground but we were very close to the ground and we were traveling at a rate of motion that did not seem very fast. This all was taking a long time too. I kept expecting the rocket to depart from the aircraft but it did not. I can see the terrain very well. There seemed to be people on the ground looking up and to watch us fly over. We were at another point so close the ground above a highway that I saw a woman in a police car looking up at the sky and I think she was watching us fly over. I think it was before that we were flying over new terrain and I was marveling at the color of the foliage of the trees and it might have seemed that I could even touch the trees with my feet.

{{{{{














http://www.defenseimagery.mil/imagery.html#a=search&s=DF-ST-87-13448&chk=6cfe0&dsb=01%2F05%2F1984&n=90&guid=912e68e715ad0746ac5e744e9fb00df324a9817f

DefenseImagery.mil

DF-ST-87-13448

Captain (CPT) James Jackson, 3rd Tactical Fighter Wing, examines a GBU-15 modular glide bomb mounted on the wing pylon of his F-4E Phantom II aircraft