Sunday, March 28, 2010

It's my call.




I think I noted earlier that what is most interesting recently is that I was not aware until sometime after 7 PM that the miniseries would re-broadcast at 8 PM. I watched that miniseries when it premiered in May 2008 so I was familiar with it but why was I personally broadcasting details that are specific to that script? What I think about that is the interesting part and is relevant to what I was writing about me predicting certain details of the future in such a manner that is difficult or impossible to explain as normal. I also noted a certain sense that precedes such occurrences and there is a sense associated with that sense that seems later to be a paranormal sense and that additional sense is almost of something trying to suggest, in this specific case, that I did not want to watch that miniseries tonight when I first noticed it would be re-broadcast at 8 PM. That sense suggesting that I did not want to watch that television was just as strong, for something so subtle, as any other detail that later seems paranormal but yet I watched it anyway. My guess is that is some kind of test in itself. Possibly because there is going to be a big decision point in the future, possibly involving a sphere that appears near me, and the test is to see if I am following the suggestions regardless of the content of the suggestion.

Love me or hate me, those of you that survive will have to live with the fact that what happens was my decision alone.