Saturday, March 20, 2010

Tin Man something can.




http://www.cswap.com/1980/The_Final_Countdown/cap/en/2_Parts/a/00_22

The Final Countdown


:22:40
- Get [ CAG ] up here.
- Yes, sir.

:22:42
I want to talk
to CINPAC Fleet.

:22:44
Captain, we're down across the board.
Antennas check out, but we're off the air.

:22:48
- Any word from our destroyers?
- We aren't getting anything

:22:50
except some code transmissions
in the 200-meter band.

:22:53
Otherwise, we're dead
as a doornail.










http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP012137510008&sid=58623&sn=SYFYHD&st=201003191800&cn=676

excite

Caprica (New)

676 SYFYHD: Friday, March 19 6:00 PM

Science fiction, Drama

Ghosts in the Machine

Cast: Eric Stoltz, Esai Morales, Paula Malcomson, Alessandra Torresani, Magda Apanowicz, Polly Walker, Sasha Roiz

Original Air Date: Mar 19, 2010










}}}}} JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Mon, May 1, 2006 8:34:22 PM

Subject: OK

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12577236/

WASHINGTON - The Supreme Court ruled Monday that one-time stripper and Playboy Playmate Anna Nicole Smith could pursue part of her late husband’s oil fortune.

[I wonder what her measurements are.]

{{{{{










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099810/quotes

Memorable quotes for

The Hunt for Red October (1990)


Capt. Bart Mancuso: My Morse is so rusty, I could be sending him dimensions on playmate of the month.










}}}}} JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Tuesday, May 9, 2006 6:01:15 PM

Subject: Right


I wonder if this is where that guy painting the picture was standing?

http://local.live.com/?v=2&sp=aN.47.619681_-122.348911

{{{{{





http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=h&layer=tc&cbll=47.619176,-122.348985&panoid=-lfueBIXwUv3LKH8_yDIyw&cbp=12,354.84278861856137,,2,3.587035306919222&ll=47.619407,-122.349037&spn=0,359.99794&z=20

156 4th Ave N, Seattle, WA, United States










}}}}} JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Wed, May 10, 2006 2:45:01 PM

Subject: Re: Finally


the worst time is seeing the plane flying over and waiting..........


Kerry Burgess wrote:
It'll take damn near a century to get this unscrewed right.


Kerry Burgess wrote:

{{{{{










http://www.cswap.com/1996/Screamers/cap/en/25fps/a/00_11

Screamers


:11:55
What the hell do you want, Chuck?

:11:58
Tear your eye away from that coin,
and I'll tell you.

:12:04
It's the portrait of a sphinx.

:12:07
It belonged to Augustus Caesar, the
first great emperor of the world.

:12:12
Riddle me this, Caesar. We haven't
seen a NEB soldier in six months.

:12:16


:12:17
Why does one solitary grunt
get shredded by a screamer -

:12:21
- trying to hand deliver this?

:12:24


:12:30
Priority seven. You and me . . . and
God, if he's still paying attention.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Those_who_would_give_up_Essential_Liberty

Those who would give up Essential Liberty

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety deserve neither Liberty nor Safety"

A frequently-misquoted phrase commonly attributed to Benjamin Franklin. Many misquotations simplify or generalise the sentence somewhat, or add parts not in the original quote, such as "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both", one of the more common variants.

The original quote is taken from, "A Historical Review of the Constitution and Government of Pennsylvania," first published anonymously in London in 1759. The quote is an excerpt from a letter written in 1755 from the Assembly to the Governor of Pennsylvania.

Benjamin Franklin did publish the edition printed in Philadelphia, and most likely the original, but denied writing any part of it. The quote however may have originated from Franklin, but was excerpted for the book by the author.

A very similar quote is also sometimes attributed to Thomas Jefferson. However the website for the Jefferson Library makes it clear that Jefferson was quoting Franklin.





http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0087985/quotes

Memorable quotes for

Red Dawn (1984)


Jed Eckert: [they are surveying a wintery landscape, as several tanks gather on both sides to shoot it out] You got across *that*?

Col. Andy Tanner: Just part of it. I hope our guys are still there.

Jed Eckert: So this is the battlefield?

Col. Andy Tanner: It's a real war, kid. It's here every day.





}}}}} JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Saturday, April 1, 2006 9:32:54 PM

Subject: Sleep journal 4/1/06


I wish I had written down these dreams shortly after I awoke. I don't remember as much detail now. But I think that illustrates how I am sensing the difference between these foreign or manipulated dreams and what would be normal dreams. I think the foreign dreams stay with me longer. I remember more of their detail. I can visualize the details in those dreams longer than I can the dreams I think of as normal. I still don't know if they are reading information to me or if they are simply reciting words that I construct into something that makes sense to me. When I had a recent dream with my so-called imaginary girlfriend the other day, I can still almost hear her voice. I don't know if that means she was literally talking while I was asleep, or that I just have heard her talking enough to be able to assign her voice to any suggestion that the dream manipulator attributes to her.

This morning I dreamed I was traveling down a four-lane road towards Shelton. I was on a bicycle but I was effortlessly traveling at 75 mph. I thought to myself that I should be wearing a helmet. Then I was on a dirt road. There was a turn I needed to make to go up to the mountains I wanted to go to, but I was traveling at 58 mph and wouldn't be able to make the turn so I kept going until I slowed down enough to turn. As I was just writing that, I remembered that time, 12/23/01, when I hit that patch of ice and separated my shoulder. In this dream today, there was still some ice and a little snow around, but it all seemed to be thawing, as in a spring thaw. The road was muddy. I vaguely remember some people or a person being around there but I can't remember any details.

{{{{{





}}}}} JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess
To: Kerry Burgess
Sent: Sat, May 20, 2006 1:38:07 PM
Subject: Re: Journal May 20, 2006


Something is there, something. It is like a shadow. Or something you glimpse in the corner of your eye. It is familar unfamilarity that appears then disappears.


Kerry Burgess wrote:
In that movie Mission To Mars, there is that part where the second team arrive on Mars. The guy that survived for months there alone has lost it to some degree. The woman who lost her husband explains that extended periods of low-gravity can have that effect on the brain. As I write this, I almost feel like something is figuratively tugging at my mind. Anyway, if low-grav does have that effect, there needs to be a mechanism to help someone keep anchored in reality. Either by training them mentally or through artificial means of mind control. This adds weight to my hunch that I have some kind of device implanted in the back of my head. And it probably means it receives FM signals, although it could be any frequency, but FM would make more sense. Although it could be satellite too, really anything is possible without knowing the details. Although the possibilities are limited, I mean, this isn't Star Trek.

{{{{{










http://www.cswap.com/2005/Stealth/cap/en/2_Parts/b/00_12

Stealth


:12:26
George, I've been peeling away layers.
I found something. It's not good.

:12:30
- Talk to me.
- He's into some super-secure file...

:12:33
...something called "Caviar Sweep. "
You know it?

:12:36
Yeah, I know it.

:12:38
EDI's, like, fixated on it.

:12:40
Look, when we gave you this contract,
you said shit like this couldn't happen.

:12:44
Once you teach something to learn,
you can't put limits on it.

:12:47
"Learn this, but don't learn that. "

:12:49
EDI's mind's going everywhere.
He can learn from Hitler.

:12:52
He can learn from Captain Kangaroo.
It's all the same.

:12:54
Settle down, would you?
Get back to Caviar Sweep.

:12:58
He's opened it
and selected himself a target.

:13:01
What target?

:13:03
Some place in Siberia.
A cold-fusion weapons lab.

:13:07
That's a hypothetical strike.
It's not real.

:13:10
No, in about 40 minutes
it is gonna be real.

:13:12
He's gonna blow it
off the face of the Earth.