Thursday, March 25, 2010

Battlestar Galactica (1978)




From 5/21/1969 ( I am Princeton University Medical Doctor degree graduate ) To 1/18/1974 ( my first landing on planet Venus and my documented and lawful exclusive claim to the territory of planet Venus ) is 1703 days

From 1/18/1974 ( my first landing on planet Venus and my documented and lawful exclusive claim to the territory of planet Venus ) To 9/17/1978 ( premiere US TV series "Battlestar Galactica" ) is 1703 days


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0077215/

Battlestar Galactica (1978) (TV)

Release Date: 17 September 1978 (USA)



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0076984/episodes#season-1

Episode list for

"Battlestar Galactica" (1978)


Season 1, Episode 1: Saga of a Star World

Original Air Date—17 September 1978

The Twelve Colonies of man are annihilated by the Cylons. Adama, commanding the last surviving Battlestar, takes it upon himself to lead all remaining survivors aboard 220 ships to find a new home.










From 12/24/1968 ( I was Apollo 8 astronaut in orbit of Earth's moon ) to 9/4/1980 ( premiere UK TV series "Battlestar Galactica" ) is: 4272 days

4272 = 2136 + 2136

From 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) to 5/21/1969 ( I am Princeton University Medical Doctor degree graduate ) is 2136 days



From 11/8/1970 ( my first ascent to Mount Everest summit ) To 9/4/1980 ( premiere UK TV series "Battlestar Galactica" ) is 3588 days

3588 = 1794 + 1794

From 3/4/1959 ( my birth date UK ) To 1/31/1964 ( I was Innsbruck Olympics gold medalist on this day ) is 1794 days



From 2/5/1971 ( I was Apollo 14 Antares command astronaut walking on Earth's moon ) to 9/4/1980 ( premiere UK TV series "Battlestar Galactica" ) is: 3499 days

From 7/16/1963 ( my wife ) to 2/12/1973 ( Operation Homecoming begins and I was one of the C-141A pilots transporting home the American POW's ) is: 3499 days


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0076984/releaseinfo

Release dates for

"Battlestar Galactica" (1978)

UK 4 September 1980










http://www.imdb.com/video/hulu/vi2308702233/

IMDb

Videos BETA > TV Episodes > Battlestar Galactica

Saga of a Star World, Part 2

Description: When the fleet stops at the planet Carillon to refuel and pick up supplies, a newly-elected member of the Council seizes power from Commander Adama.

Related Titles: Battlestar Galactica, Saga of a Star World


00:21:24


Serina: That's one I owe you.

Captain Apollo - Battlestar Galactica Strike Wing Commmander: Call it even.










}}}}} JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Saturday, April 1, 2006 9:32:54 PM

Subject: Sleep journal 4/1/06


I wish I had written down these dreams shortly after I awoke. I don't remember as much detail now. But I think that illustrates how I am sensing the difference between these foreign or manipulated dreams and what would be normal dreams. I think the foreign dreams stay with me longer. I remember more of their detail. I can visualize the details in those dreams longer than I can the dreams I think of as normal. I still don't know if they are reading information to me or if they are simply reciting words that I construct into something that makes sense to me. When I had a recent dream with my so-called imaginary girlfriend the other day, I can still almost hear her voice. I don't know if that means she was literally talking while I was asleep, or that I just have heard her talking enough to be able to assign her voice to any suggestion that the dream manipulator attributes to her.

This morning I dreamed I was traveling down a four-lane road towards Shelton. I was on a bicycle but I was effortlessly traveling at 75 mph. I thought to myself that I should be wearing a helmet. Then I was on a dirt road. There was a turn I needed to make to go up to the mountains I wanted to go to, but I was traveling at 58 mph and wouldn't be able to make the turn so I kept going until I slowed down enough to turn. As I was just writing that, I remembered that time, 12/23/01, when I hit that patch of ice and separated my shoulder. In this dream today, there was still some ice and a little snow around, but it all seemed to be thawing, as in a spring thaw. The road was muddy. I vaguely remember some people or a person being around there but I can't remember any details.

In another dream, the day before, last night maybe when I took a nap, I was walking up some stairs. I seemed to be coming up from a subway tunnel. I was wearing a very realistic Batman costume. But I didn't have the cowl covering my head. The costume was heavy or I just felt tired. I walked past someone I knew. I said something to her that reminded me of something I said to someone in that restaurant in 1999 when someone asked me what I did in my personal time. There was someother stuff that happened in the dream. At one point, I responded to a question that had something to do with "vice president" by replying "Sure it is. I was vice president of the National Honor Society." I am not sure what that was supposed to mean. There was also something about "putting our heads together."

{{{{{










From 4/21/1926 ( my paternal grandmother Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II ) to 7/21/1979 ( my wife Phoebe and I are married ) is: 19449 days

From 7/21/1979 ( my wife Phoebe and I are married ) to 10/19/2032 ( fictional date setting US TV series episode "Star Trek: Voyager"::"One Small Step" ) is: 19449 days



From 6/25/1986 ( U.S. President Ronald Reagan : Proclamation 5506—National Homelessness Awareness Week 1986 ) to 10/19/2032 ( fictional date setting US TV series episode "Star Trek: Voyager"::"One Small Step" ) is: 16918 days

16918 = 8459 + 8459

From 3/4/1959 ( my birth date UK ) to 5/1/1982 ( my graduation and commissioning U.S. Naval Academy Class of 1982 as Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan U.S. Navy ) is: 8459 days



From 3/5/1989 ( actress Phoebe Cates is legally my wife and I am her husband ) to 10/19/2032 ( fictional date setting US TV series episode "Star Trek: Voyager"::"One Small Step" ) is: 15934 days

'1-59-34' ( my birth date UK )


http://memory-alpha.org/en/wiki/One_Small_Step

"One Small Step"

VOY, Episode 6x08

First aired: 17 November 1999

Voyager finds an ancient spacecraft – the derelict of one of Humanity's first manned missions to Mars.

October 19, 2032. The Ares IV command module, piloted by Lieutenant John Kelly, orbits Mars. Down on the surface, two astronauts, Rose Kumagawa and Andrei Novakovich, are finishing up their mission.










From 1/21/1976 ( my first landing on planet Mars and my documented and lawful exclusive claim to the territory of planet Mars ) to 6/8/1996 ( USS Cole DDG-67 commissioned and I was the first Commanding Officer of USS Cole DDG-67 ) is: 7444 days

From 3/4/1959 ( my birth date UK ) to 7/21/1979 ( my wife Phoebe and I are married ) is: 7444 days


http://www.nvr.navy.mil/nvrships/details/DDG67.htm

USS COLE (DDG 67)
GUIDED MISSILE DESTROYER
Class: DDG 51
Commission Date: 06/08/1996










From 7/21/1979 ( my wife Phoebe and I are married ) to 11/18/1996 ( premiere US film "Star Trek: First Contact" ) is: 6330 days

From 3/4/1959 ( my birth date UK ) to 7/2/1976 ( I intercepted Comet Lucifer in the outer solar system and set to work at diverting it ) is: 6330 days



From 12/25/1968 ( I was Apollo 8 spacecraft astronaut in orbit of Earth's moon ) To 11/18/1996 ( premiere US film "Star Trek: First Contact" ) is 10190 days

10190 = 5095 + 5095

From 3/3/1959 ( my birth date US ) To 2/12/1973 ( Operation Homecoming begins and I was the lead C-141A pilot transporting home the American POWs ) is 5095 days


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0117731/releaseinfo

Release dates for

Star Trek: First Contact (1996)

USA 18 November 1996 (Hollywood, California) (premiere)










http://www.imdb.com/video/hulu/vi2342256665/

IMDb

Videos BETA > TV Episodes > Battlestar Galactica

Saga of a Star World, Part 1

Description: When the Cylons trick the human fleet and destroy all its ships except the Battlestar Galactica, Commander Adama gathers up the remaining humans from the 12 colony worlds and leads them in search of the legendary 13th colony: Earth.

Related Titles: Battlestar Galactica, Saga of a Star World

00:34:39


Captain Apollo - Battlestar Galactica Strike Wing Commmander: Father. There are crowds coming. They probably saw our ship land.

Adama - Battlestar Galactica Commander - Council of the Twelve: I was just gathering - gathering a few things here.

Captain Apollo - Battlestar Galactica Strike Wing Commmander: Father, we can't stay. Maybe Mother wasn't here.

Adama - Battlestar Galactica Commander - Council of the Twelve: No. She was here. She was here.

Planet Caprica survivor: Where were they? Where were they?! Where were the rest of your fancy fliers?!

Another planet Caprica survivor: Where were you?! When they killed the rest of us? What were you doing, boy?!

Serina: Wait! Wait, let him talk! I want to know where you were as well. All of you. We waited, we watched and prayed and you never came.

Captain Apollo - Battlestar Galactica Strike Wing Commmander: Most of us are dead. The Fleet is all but destroyed.

Serina: But you're here.

Captain Apollo - Battlestar Galactica Strike Wing Commmander: From the Battlestar Galactica.

Serina: It survived?

Captain Apollo - Battlestar Galactica Strike Wing Commmander: Yes.

Serina: What of the President and the Council of Twelve? And all the other Colonies?

Adama - Battlestar Galactica Commander - Council of the Twelve: All destroyed.

Serina: Commander Adama.

Adama - Battlestar Galactica Commander - Council of the Twelve: Yes, Serina.

Serina: It's true, then. We're defeated - doomed.

Boxey: Can I ride in your ship, sir?

Captain Apollo - Battlestar Galactica Strike Wing Commmander: Fighter planes are no place for little boys.

Serina: They're going to have to be if our people are to survive. We must fight back.

Adama - Battlestar Galactica Commander - Council of the Twelve: Yes, we are going to fight back. But not here, not now, not in the Colonies, not even in this star system. Let the word go forth to every man woman and child who survived this holocaust. Tell them to set sail at once in every assorted vehicle that will carry them.










http://www.imdb.com/video/hulu/vi2308702233/

IMDb

Videos BETA > TV Episodes > Battlestar Galactica

Saga of a Star World, Part 2

Description: When the fleet stops at the planet Carillon to refuel and pick up supplies, a newly-elected member of the Council seizes power from Commander Adama.

Related Titles: Battlestar Galactica, Saga of a Star World

00:17:28


Adama - Battlestar Galactica Commander - Council of the Twelve: And just what do you think you were doing volunteering for a mission like that?! Sire Uri must be laughing up his sleeve.

Captain Apollo - Battlestar Galactica Strike Wing Commmander: What's worrying you more? The mission? Or your being made to look foolish by Uri? I'm sorry. I know better than that but there was no choice. You didn't seem to have a viable plan. It was his way or mine.

Adama - Battlestar Galactica Commander - Council of the Twelve: Now, you see? He's got us doing it. Turning one against the other. If Uri wasn't such a prima donna I'd say let him lead but we must not allow ourselves be fractioned off. They are too few of us left. A single voice is imperative.

Captain Apollo - Battlestar Galactica Strike Wing Commmander: But not his. He's only interested in himself. I don't understand how he ever got elected to the Council of the Twelve and you voted for him.

Adama - Battlestar Galactica Commander - Council of the Twelve: You should have known him, back in the rennaisance days of Caprica. He was one of the best. A builder, an architect of dreams... Now he just sits and decays himself with drink and remembrance. No wonder our world fell apart.

Captain Apollo - Battlestar Galactica Strike Wing Commmander: Looking back is contagious. Decay and corruption go hand in hand with defeatism and lack of action. Uri moved in because you failed to act! To have alternatives to his plans!

Adama - Battlestar Galactica Commander - Council of the Twelve: I believe it is... sometimes prudent to steer away from the flames once you've been badly burnt.

Captain Apollo - Battlestar Galactica Strike Wing Commmander: And I'd say you better look around more carefully. You're nursing wounds while we're still in the fire.










http://www.imdb.com/video/hulu/vi2308702233/

IMDb

Videos BETA > TV Episodes > Battlestar Galactica

Saga of a Star World, Part 2

Description: When the fleet stops at the planet Carillon to refuel and pick up supplies, a newly-elected member of the Council seizes power from Commander Adama.

Related Titles: Battlestar Galactica, Saga of a Star World


00:21:49


Athena - Battlestar Galactica bridge officer: Father? Father, are you all right?

Adama - Battlestar Galactica Commander - Council of the Twelve: If anyone amongst us can say that he's all right, after what has happened. I recommend the }catharsis?{ treatment.

Athena - Battlestar Galactica bridge officer: That's not the Warrior I'm used to. Whatever happened to the joy of living to fight another day?

Adama - Battlestar Galactica Commander - Council of the Twelve: Ah, yes, the joy of living. You were aboard the Galactica. You didn't see them down there; their faces. The old, the young. Desperate. Begging - screaming - for a chance to come aboard. A chance to live. And there I was like God - passing out priorities as - as if they were tickets to a lottery.