Tuesday, April 05, 2011

I AM A TIME TRAVELER!!!!!




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/04/11 6:50 PM
Back in 2006, I wrote that I woke up *about* 10:30 PM and was very agitated because of the noise that woke me up. I did not record the specific time I woke up. There is the possibility I could have woke up at 10:13 PM but the reason that the calculation about 10:13 PM today is important, and more important than if I really did wake up at 10:13 PM back in 2006, is for reasons that I thought about as I was about to fall asleep today. I was thinking that what I have stumbled on to is possibly, instead of time travel communications, a genuinely sinister plan by the corrupted mainstream media of this city to steal my private property using the means I have described in the past day or two, specifically.

To make relevant observations about 10:13 PM is, while still possible, less likely an intentional hostile activity and premeditated criminal event scheduled by FM 102.5 KZOK. I have not looked up any of the details on the internet associated with the details I think I might observe on both 10:13 PM and 10:30 PM this evening, which is still a few hours away. This computer remains offline from the internet and does not even have wireless network hardware capability.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/04/11 7:46 PM
Okay, okay, so maybe that is what I was trying to think up early this morning.

Since the premise is that human beings are not capable of generating a paradox by being time travelers then whatever I write is what must be.

Conversely, what ever I write is what I have already written and therefore I cannot write here today anything that I did not already write in another instance of this present day.

So, I have to make sense of something random. If I can write something logical and something that likely is not predictable by the criminal elements that are working to destroy my private property then I will make a good case that this information was taken back to the past with me and that, as I write this, I am communicating information as a time traveler.

But I am going to wait until after 11 PM or so to start trying to establish the plausibility of my premise through practical application.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/04/11 7:52 PM
A good example will be for a song to match, in a significant aspect, to whatever event I try to associate with a specific time of day.

So if an event happens x number of minutes before a song plays on the radio and there is a significant level of detail that associates the song with the event then my premise is plausible that this file and the information in it becomes an item I take with me when I time travel to the past and people in the past have read the information in this file. Since I did time travel, from their perspective, then the file and information I give to them must be a precise representation of the information I created while I existed in their distant future and where the future is relative to their present day at the time those people read the information I took with me as a time traveler to the past.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 4 April 2011 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/04/11 8:44 PM
Okay. from 6:00 PM 23 April 2010 to 12:00 AM 5 April 2011 is 8310 hours.





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 7:37 PM Friday, April 23, 2010


http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP011839820015&sid=58623&sn=SYFYHD&st=201004231800&cn=676

excite

Stargate Universe (New)

676 SYFYHD: Friday, April 23 6:00 PM

Science fiction

Human

Dr. Rush links himself directly to the destiny's computer hoping it will reveal the code needed to control the flight path.

Cast: Robert Carlyle, Louis Ferreira, David Blue, Brian J. Smith, Jamil Walker Smith, Elyse Levesque, Alaina Huffman, Ming-Na, Lou Diamond Phillips Executive Producer(s): Robert C. Cooper, Brad Wright

Original Air Date: Apr 23, 2010


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 23 April 2010 excerpt ends]

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/04/11 8:46 PM
As it turns out, after making that last entry:





From 3/3/1959 ( my birth date US ) To 12/2/1981 ( Britney Spears ) is 8310 days


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 4 April 2011 excerpt ends]










http://www.cswap.com/1994/Star_Trek:_Generations/cap/en/25fps/a/01_22

Star Trek: Generations


1:22:16
This isn't right. This can't be real.

1:22:21
- It's as real as you want it to be.
- Guinan. What's going on?

1:22:29
- Why am I here?
- You're in the nexus.

1:22:34
- This is the nexus?
- For you. This is what you wanted.

1:22:40
But ... I never had a home like this.

1:22:49
Nor a wife and children.
But these are all mine.

1:22:55
What are you doing here? I thought
you were aboard the Enterprise.

1:23:01
I am. I'm also here. Think of me
as an echo of the person you know.

1:23:09
- A part of herself she left behind.
- When the Enterprise-B saved you ...

1:23:16
- Help me build my castle.
- I will in a few minutes.

1:23:21
Papa, thank you for the dolly.
She's very beautiful.

1:23:31
These are my children ...
These are my children!

1:23:36
Of course. Time has no meaning here.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/04/11 8:49 PM
Isn't that the one with the 46 chromosomes and the door that leads him out of the imagined world?

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/04/11 8:52 PM
http://stargate.wikia.com/wiki/Human_(episode)

Human (episode)

"Human" is the fourteenth episode in the first season of Stargate Universe.


Original air date April 23, 2010


Sometime later, Rush is lecturing a class full of students at a University, asking if anybody is familiar with the significance of Shor's algorithm. One of the students stands up and describes what the algorithm is. While the student is in the process of explaining, from Rush's perspective, a tunnel of Ancient symbols is streaming towards him. Seeing it apparently overwhelms Rush.



http://stargate.wikia.com/wiki/Human_(episode)

Human (episode)

"Human" is the fourteenth episode in the first season of Stargate Universe.


Original air date April 23, 2010


Rush presents an Ancient cipher to his class, looking for a pattern. However, they can see nothing, having never seen the symbols before. Rush angrily claims that they should recognize them, being a facet of his subconscious, but they remain dumbfounded. Rush angrily orders them to get out of class. When they leave, Jackson comes in, telling him not to blame them. Rush expresses envy of Eli's genius, noting that despite having no ambitious education, and always playing computer games, Eli solved a problem he never could, and would be better suited to solving this problem, too.



http://stargate.wikia.com/wiki/Human_(episode)

Human (episode)

"Human" is the fourteenth episode in the first season of Stargate Universe.


Original air date April 23, 2010


In his dream world, Rush is lying down in his office, flashing back to the more fond memories between he and Gloria. He is interrupted by Jackson, who apparently let himself into the house when Rush failed to answer the door. Jackson notes that his nose is bleeding again. He has come to explain that Stargate Command has found a suitable planet thanks to a source from within the Lucian Alliance. Rush diverts Jackson's attention to the whiteboard, asking if he understands anything on it; he doesn't, and neither does Rush. Since all this information he gathered yields no answers, he decides to leave through the door to exit the experiment. Before he can, Jackson tells him he should be with his wife again, since she is in her final hours. This gives Rush a thought; he asks for today's date. It's April 6th; however, Gloria did not die on that date. After writing the date on the whiteboard, then replaces "April" with "4", showing the number 46.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/04/11 8:53 PM
All right, so out of thin air I created a candidate for time travel communication that consists of details about Britney Spears and DNA and the "Stargate" and the test will be to listen for the song that plays on the radio at 12:00 AM 5 April 2011.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 4 April 2011 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: April 05 2011

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/05/11 12:00 AM
On FM 102.5 KZOK radio in Seattle Washington about 12:00:55 AM the song "Houses of the Holy" from the 1975 Led Zepplin album "Physical Graffiti" started playing. The title "Houses of the Holy" is also the name of their previous album.

let me take you to the movies

let me take you to the show

there's an angel on my shoulder

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/05/11 12:04 AM
About 11:57:45 the song was playing and it played until about 12:00:45 AM is what I think is the song "Eight Miles High" from the Byrds album "Fifth Dimension." I couldn't make out most of the lyrics and I have heard the song before but all I could make out was:

eight miles high

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/05/11 12:13 AM

What I forgot to account for is the event on 5 April 1990. These mobster racketeers in control of FM 102.5 KZOK radio and all the mainstream media in Seattle Washington will celebrate the murder of any US Marshal and US Navy officer who is going to oppose the murdering and criminal activities of Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/05/11 12:15 AM
What is remarkable is that I matched, at random, that "Stargate Universe" episode with DNA, Britney Spears, and about how "Dr. Rush" was back in his house. The number on the house had changed to '46.'





http://www.lyricsondemand.com/p/pinkfloydlyrics/inthefleshlyrics.html

Pink Floyd Lyrics

In The Flesh? Lyrics

...We came in?

So ya
Thought ya
Might like to go to the show
To feel the warm thrill of confusion and
That space cadet glow
Tell me is something eluding you sunshine?
Is this not what you expected to see?
If you wanna find out what's behind these cold eyes?
You'll just have to claw your way through the
Disguise

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/05/11 12:18 AM
Led Zepplin "Houses of the Holy" from 1975 Led Zepplin album "Physical Graffiti" includes:

From the door comes Satan's daughter
And it only goes to show - you know
There's an angel on my shoulder
In my hand a sword of gold


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 5 April 2011 excerpt ends]