Friday, June 15, 2012

Blast to the past.




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 14:24:34 -0700 (PDT)

From: "Kerry Burgess"

Subject: Re: Sleep journal 4/6/06

To: "Kerry Burgess"


Kerry Burgess wrote:

Details about my recent sleep are very fuzzy today. Can't remember for sure when I woke up. 3 am maybe. Or maybe shortly after midnight, can't really remember as I usually can. Remember dreaming something about driving my Jeep. Then I returned to it where it was parked in a parking lot after I was traveling through some passageways, hallways in a transit facility maybe.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 6 April 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 08/16/08 12:20 AM


I was thinking of how my wife Phoebe was showing off to my grandmother a collection of art I had created for her over the years such as medallions and so on. In one case though I had given her the medal of a Navy Cross I had received during the Vietnam War and I created an elaborate cover story for explaining where I got that item and I never did tell her that the item was a Navy Cross medal and I am not certain if she ever figured that out. So anyway, the story was elaborate and I told her among the details that I was overseas sometime around the timeframe of 1970 or earlier or later and I got that item from a shoebox a woman gave that included some items such as a wristwatch and other items and that woman was named Charlie. My grandmother pondered that detail and never did elaborate on what that meant to her but they did talk a lot afterwards and I guess my grandmother was interested in all the other stories associated with the art I had created for my wife.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 16 August 2008 excerpt ends]










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


http://www.e-reading.org.ua/bookreader.php/80261/King_-_The_Stand.html


Stephen King

The Stand - The Complete & Uncut Edition [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Chapter 43

There was a dead man lying in the middle of Main Street in May, Oklahoma.

Nick wasn’t surprised. He had seen a lot of corpses since leaving Shoyo, and he suspected he hadn’t seen a thousandth of all the dead people he must have passed. In places, the rich smell of death on the air was enough to make you feel like swooning. One more dead man, more or less, wasn’t going to make any difference.

But when the dead man sat up, such an explosion of terror rose in him that he again lost control of his bike. It wavered, then wobbled, then crashed, spilling Nick violently onto the pavement of Oklahoma Route 3. He cut his hands and scraped his forehead.

“Holy gee, mister, but you took a tumble,” the corpse said, coming toward Nick at a pace best described as an amiable stagger. “Didn’t you just? My laws!”

Nick got none of this. He was looking at a spot on the pavement between his hands where drops of blood from his cut forehead were falling, and wondering how badly he had been cut. When the hand touched him on the shoulder he remembered the corpse and scrambled away on the palms of his hands and the soles of his shoes, the eye not covered with the patch bright with terror.

“Don’t you take on so,” the corpse said, and Nick saw he wasn’t a corpse at all but a young man who was looking happily at him. He had most of a bottle of whiskey in one hand, and now Nick understood. Not a corpse but a man who had gotten drunk and had passed out in the middle of the road.

Nick nodded at him and made a circle with his thumb and forefinger. Just then a drop of blood oozed warmly into the eye that Ray Booth had worked over, making it smart. He raised the eyepatch and swiped his forearm across it. He had a little more vision on that side today, but when he closed his good eye, the world still retreated to something which was little more than a colorful blur. He replaced the patch and then walked slowly to the curb and sat beside a Plymouth with Kansas plates which was slowly settling on its tires. He could see the gash on his forehead reflected in the Plymouth’s bumper. It looked ugly but not deep. He would find the local drugstore, disinfect it, and slap a Band-Aid over it.










Pilot Movie 2: Wine, Women and War

The Six Million Dollar Man - 20 October 1973 DVD video:

01:12:27


Colonel Steve Austin: That's for a princess named Tamara.










http://www.e-reading.org.ua/bookreader.php/80261/King_-_The_Stand.html


Stephen King

The Stand - The Complete & Uncut Edition [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Nadine’s hands slowly came down from her ears.

You’ve gone insane, she comforted herself. That’s all it is. The strain of waiting… and Harold’s games… finally planting the explosive… all of it has finally driven you over the edge, dear, and you’ve gone crazy. It’s probably better this way.

But she hadn’t gone crazy, and she knew it.

This was far worse than being crazy.

As if to prove this, the speakers now boomed out in the stern yet almost prissy voice of a principal reprimanding the student body over the high school intercom for some prank they had all played together. “NADINE. THEY KNOW.”

“They know,” she parroted. She wasn’t sure who they were, or what they knew, but she was quite sure it was inevitable.

“YOU’VE BEEN STUPID. GOD MAY LOVE STUPIDITY: I DO NOT.”

The words crackled and rolled away into the late afternoon. Her clothes clung soddenly to her skin, her hair lay lankly against her pallid cheeks, and she began to shiver.

Stupid, she thought. Stupid, stupid. I know what that word means. I think. I think it means death.

“THEY KNOW EVERYTHING… EXCEPT THE SHOEBOX. THE DYNAMITE.”

Speakers. Speakers everywhere, staring up at her from the white gravel, peeking at her from clusters of dandelions closed against the rain.

“GO TO SUNRISE AMPHITHEATER. STAY THERE. UNTIL TOMORROW NIGHT. UNTIL THEY MEET. AND THEN YOU AND HAROLD MAY COME. COME TO ME.”

Now Nadine began to feel a simple, shining gratitude. They had been stupid… but they had also been granted a second chance. They were important enough to have warranted intervention. And soon, very soon, she would be with him… and then she would go crazy, she was quite sure of it, and all this would cease to matter.










http://www.e-reading.org.ua/bookreader.php/80261/King_-_The_Stand.html


Stephen King

The Stand - The Complete & Uncut Edition [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


“Nick, come on! Come on! ” Fran cried, seizing his shoulder. Nick was standing in the middle of the living room, his face still, immobile.

He couldn’t talk, but suddenly he knew. He knew. It came from nowhere, from everywhere.

There was something in the closet.

He gave Frannie a tremendous push.

“Nick !”

GO!! he waved at her.

She went. He turned to the closet, pulled open the door, and began to rip madly at the tangle of things inside, praying God that he wasn’t too late.

Suddenly Frannie was next to Stu, her face pallid, her eyes huge. She clutched at him. “Stu… Nick’s still in there… something… something…”

“Frannie, what are you talking about?”

“Death! ” she screamed at him. “I’m talking about death and NICK IS STILL IN THERE! ”

He pulled aside a handful of scarves and mittens and felt something. A shoebox. He grabbed it, and as he did, like malign necromancy, Harold Lauder’s voice spoke from inside it.

“What about Nick? ” Stu shouted, grabbing her shoulders.

“We have to get him out—Stu—something’s going to happen, something awful—”

Al Bundell shouted: “What the hell is going on, Stuart?”

“I don’t know,” Stu said.

“Stu, please, we have to get Nick out of there! ” Fran screamed.

That was when the house blew up behind them.

With the SEND button depressed, the background static disappeared and was replaced by a smooth, dark silence. Void, waiting for him to fill it. Harold sat cross-legged on the picnic table, summoning himself up.

Then he raised his arm, and at the end of the arm one finger pointed out of his knotted fist, and in that moment he was like Babe Ruth, old and almost washed up, pointing to the spot where he was going to hit the home run, pointing for all the hecklers and badmouths in Wrigley Field, shutting them up once and for all.

Speaking firmly but not loudly into the walkie-talkie, he said: “This is Harold Emery Lauder speaking. I do this of my own free will.”

A blue-white spark greeted This is. A gout of flame shot up at Harold Emery Lauder speaking. A faint, flat bang, like a cherrybomb stuffed into a tin can, reached their ears at I do this, and by the time he had spoken the words of my own free will and tossed the walkie-talkie away, its purpose served, a fire-rose had bloomed at the base of Flagstaff Mountain.

“Breaker, breaker, that’s a big ten-four, over and out,” Harold said softly.










http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/foreigner/doublevision.html


FOREIGNER


"Double Vision"

Feeling down 'n' dirty, feeling kinda mean
I've been from one to another extreme
This time I had a good time, ain't got time to wait
I wanna stick around till I can't see straight

Fill my eyes with that double vision
No disguise for that double vision
Ooh, when it gets through to me, it's always new to me
My double vision gets the best of me

Never do more than I, I really need
My mind is racing, but my body's in the lead
Tonight's the night, I'm gonna push it to the limit
I live all of my years in a single minute

Fill my eyes with that double vision
No disguise for that double vision
Ooh, when it gets through to me, it's always new to me
My double vision always seems to get the best of me, the best of me, yeah-ah

Ooh, double vision, I need my double vision
Ooh, It takes me out of my head, takin' me out of my head
Ooh, I get my double vision
Ooh, seeing double double, double vision
Ooh, oh my double vision
Ooh, double vision










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/W/Waterworld.html


Waterworld


Answer me this, somebody. Why is that boat still firin' ?
- What's that cousin's name ?










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/W/Waterworld.html


Waterworld


- Look at us here today. - [ Man ] Yeah !
Dryland is not just our destination,
but it is our destiny !
[ Cheering, Whistling ]
Find him. Find him !
How can l find...
this glorious place ?
And he said to me:
''A child shall lead you.''
A child.
- And behold ! - It's time.
The instrument of our salvation !










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/D/Day_the_Earth_Stood_Still_The.html


Day the Earth Stood Still


What exactly is the nature of your mission, Mr. Klaatu?
I came here to warn you that by threatening danger,
your planet faces danger, very grave danger.
- I'm prepared, however, to offer a solution. - Would you care to be more specific?
What I have to say must be said to all concerned.
It is too important to be entrusted to any individual.
I gather that your efforts on the official level were not successful.
I come to you as a last resort, and I confess my patience is wearing thin.
- Must I take drastic action to get a hearing? - What... what sort of action do you mean?
Violent action, since that seems to be the only thing your people understand.
Leveling New York City perhaps, or sinking the Rock of Gibraltar.





- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 9:54 PM Pacific Time USA Friday 15 June 2012