Saturday, June 23, 2012

Invisible freedom.




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/7/2006 12:36 PM
It is probably a symptom of amnesia that you think you have an implant in my head that can somehow produce thoughts in your mind. The thoughts are actually be produced by the part of my mind that is Thomas Ray. I just don’t understand where those thoughts are coming from because if I understood then I wouldn’t have amnesia. When I begin to understand why I have those “foreign dreams,” then I will be able to recognize my real idientity and the associated personality. It is still there as instinct, I just don’t recognize that aspect of my mind. The closest analogy is that it is a book written in invisible ink, but that doesn’t quite cover what I am trying to explain.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 07 November 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/25/2006 2:19 PM
If I really did wear a Santa suit to meet them, this would explain why I wrote something in particular last year in my journal:

http://www.reagan.utexas.edu/archives/speeches/1981/12781b.htm

Remarks at the Welcoming Ceremony for the Freed American Hostages
January 27, 1981


Mr. President, our flight to freedom is now complete: thanks to the prayers and good will of countless millions of people,

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/25/2006 2:22 PM
Word that could not ring more hollow than they do now 25 years later.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 25 November 2006 excerpt ends]










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


http://articles.latimes.com/2007/feb/21/nation/na-libby21


Los Angeles Times


The Nation

For jurors, Libby case may pivot on matters of memory


"Ask yourself if that pattern is just a convenient way of avoiding the truth," prosecutor Peter R. Zeidenberg said of versions of meetings that Libby recalled for investigators. Libby had "a great memory" when it came to remembering self-serving facts, the prosecutor said derisively.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0164052/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

Hollow Man (2000) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Matt: Any last words?

Sebastian: Yeah. If I die, pretend I said something deep and clever.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0164052/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

Hollow Man (2000) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Dr. Kramer: I'm going to call out the scientific council.

Matt: Is there anything we can do in the meantime?

Dr. Kramer: How about clearing out your offices?

Linda: For what is worth, we're both very sorry.

Dr. Kramer: It's a little a late for apologies.

Mrs. Kramer: What's the problem?

Dr. Kramer: Just a screw-up at work!

Mrs. Kramer: How bad?

Dr. Kramer: Bad enough to wake up a few Generals.










http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0015546/quotes

IMDb


Quotes for

Claude (Character)

from "Heroes" (2006) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


"Heroes: Chapter Sixteen 'Unexpected' (#1.16)" (2007)


Claude Rains: [to Peter] You wanted to know why I was invisible all these years? It was because of them, and you brought the bastards right to my door!










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0024184/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

The Invisible Man (1933)


The Invisible Man: The fools wouldn't let me work in peace. I had to teach them a lesson.





- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 06:38 AM Pacific Time USA Saturday 23 June 2012