Saturday, June 09, 2012

First Blood (1982)




1982 film "First Blood" Ultimate Edition DVD video:

00:05:35


Sheriff Teasle: Morning. You, uh, visiting someone around here?

Rambo: No.

Sheriff Teasle: You know, wearing that flag on that jacket, looking the way you do, you're asking for trouble around here, friend. Headed north or south?

Rambo: North.

Sheriff Teasle: Ah, jump in. I'll make sure you're heading in the right direction, hmm? Where you headed?

Rambo: Portland.

Sheriff Teasle: Portland is south. You said you were headed north.

Rambo: You got someplace I can eat around here?

Sheriff Teasle: There's a diner about thirty miles up the highway.

Rambo: Is there any law against me getting something here?

Sheriff Teasle: Yeah. Me.

Rambo: Why are you pushing me?

Sheriff Teasle: What did you say?

Rambo: I said, why are you pushing me? I haven't done anything to you.

Sheriff Teasle: First of all, you don't ask the questions around here, I do. You understand? Secondly, we don't want guys like you in this town. Drifters. First thing you know, we got a whole bunch of guys like you in this town. That's why. Besides, you wouldn't like it here. This is, this is a quiet, little town. In fact, you might say it's boring. But that's the way we like it. And I get paid to keep it that way.

Rambo: Boring.










1982 film "First Blood" Ultimate Edition DVD video:

00:14:03


Deputy Mitch: Holy shit! Look at this! What the hell's he been into?










From 8/17/1960 ( the Soviet Union trial of the United States Central Intelligence Agency pilot Gary Powers begins in Moscow Russia Soviet Union ) To 8/6/1977 ( Jimmy Carter - welfare reform message to Congress ) is 6198 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/22/1982 ( premiere US film "Rambo: First Blood" ) is 6198 days



From 8/17/1960 ( premiere US film "The Time Machine" ) To 8/6/1977 ( Jimmy Carter - welfare reform message to Congress ) is 6198 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/22/1982 ( premiere US film "Rambo: First Blood" ) is 6198 days



From 10/9/1971 ( my biological brother Dr. Thomas Reagan MD becomes a United States of America board-certified surgeon ) To 10/22/1982 ( premiere US film "Rambo: First Blood" ) is 4031 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/15/1976 ( premiere US film "The Last Tycoon" ) is 4031 days



From 6/18/1964 ( premiere US TV series episode "ABC News Reports"::"Shadow Over the White House: President or Acting President?" ) To 6/7/1981 ( the 3rd United States Navy Medal of Honor hijacked from my biological brother United States Navy Fleet Admiral Tom Reagan and the Iraq-Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush Baghdad Osirak terrorist nuclear weapons construction site destroyed by Israeli Air Force with the personal assistance of United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan the F-16 Falcon pilot flying combat to destroy the Iraq-Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush Baghdad Osirak terrorist nuclear weapons construction site ) is 6198 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/22/1982 ( premiere US film "Rambo: First Blood" ) is 6198 days


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0083944/releaseinfo

IMDb


Release dates for

First Blood (1982)

Country Date

USA 22 October 1982










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0083944/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

First Blood (1982)


Deputy Mitch: How blind are you? Can't you see this guy's crazy?

Deputy Sergeant Arthur Gault: Can't you see I don't give a shit?










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0083944/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

First Blood (1982)


Trautman: I don't think you understand. I didn't come to rescue Rambo from you. I came here to rescue you from him.

Teasle: Well, we all appreciate your concern Colonel, I will try to be extra careful!

Trautman: I'm just amazed he allowed any of your posse to live.

Teasle: Is that right?

Trautman: Strictly speaking, he slipped up. You're lucky to be breathing.

Teasle: That's just great. Colonel, you came out here to find out why one of your machines blew a gasket!










http://www.cswap.com/1988/Rambo_III/cap/en/25fps/a/00_22

Rambo III


:23:09
I don't know anything about missiles!










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/t/time-machine-script-transcript-wells.html


The Time Machine


Another night was coming, but
this night no Eloi needed to fear.
The underworld of the Morlocks
was gone...
...and so was the life of leisure
for the Eloi.
But then what of me?
I was imprisoned in a world...
...in which I just did not belong.










http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=7942

The American Presidency Project


Jimmy Carter

XXXIX President of the United States: 1977-1981

Welfare Reform Message to the Congress.

August 6, 1977

To the Congress of the United States:

As I pledged during my campaign for the Presidency I am asking the Congress to abolish our existing welfare system, and replace it with a job-oriented program for those able to work and a simplified, uniform, equitable cash assistance program for those in need who are unable to work by virtue of disability, age or family circumstance. The Program for Better Jobs and Income I am proposing will transform the manner in which the Federal government deals with the income needs of the poor, and begin to break the welfare cycle.

The program I propose will provide:

--Job opportunities for those who need work.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0083944/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

First Blood (1982)


Rambo: I could have killed 'em all, I could kill you. In town you're the law, out here it's me. Don't push it. Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe. Let it go. Let it go.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0083944/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

First Blood (1982)


Trautman: Teasle, you and all your men couldn't handle him before what makes you think you can handle him now? Only God knows what damage he's prepared to do.





- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 10:14 PM Pacific Time USA Saturday 09 June 2012